Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? (694 Views)

Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra / Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Wale112(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
You have gas and abundant oil,Yet no electricity in 2014.

I dont get it.

we dont get it.

In fact we give up and Nigeria is not a giant of Africa.

Discuss
undecided

1 Like

Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by naijarates(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Soon, things are taking shape. The new management inherited a lot of decayed equipments, there is still a lot of work to be done. BUT I am sure in 2yrs time there should be great improvement.

1 Like

Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by ba7man(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
TANdroids seem to have 24hrs supply of power in their homes.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Many parts of Nigeria have more than 12hours of electricity.
Given the crap you read here most time, you'd be forgiven if you think the entire country is in perpetual darkness.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2014
I don't about Ur place but we enjoy at least 15hrs of electricity daily
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by evablisse(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2014
That should be... uhm... when chickens start to grow teeth.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Wale112(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Zedric:
I don't about Ur place but we enjoy at least 15hrs of electricity daily

Where? undecided
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by godofwar666(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2014
F117AA:
Many parts of Nigeria have more than 12hours of electricity.
Given the crap you read here most time, you'd be forgiven if you think the entire country is in perpetual darkness.
that one for your side, but here in my area I havnt witness light for over one week now and at the end of d month u will be seeing crazy bills from private electricity distributors undecided
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2014
When I find what I'm looking for
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Toktee(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2014
When jonah is removed from the ship of this nation,only then that we will have light.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Surplus90(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
in anambra especially here in Onitsha,out of 24hrs, we have 20hrs of electricity daily... its really good here...

2 Likes

Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by JEITO: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2014
What is this ghanian saying sef

I have a minimum of 15hours of electricity daily and I stay in Kaduna now. And I when I was in onitsha, in a week, light would only go out for an hour or 2 combined.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by borga112(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
JEITO:
What is this ghanian saying sef

I have a minimum of 15hours of electricity daily and I stay in Kaduna now. And I when I was in onitsha, in a week, light would only go out for an hour or 2 combined.
shocked shocked
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Not when your miserable country stop depending on my country for Gas supply.
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by JEITO: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
borga112:
shocked shocked
why are u surprised? U tink things are as bad as people make it seem just for cheap political gains?
Re: So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? by erinolu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Well i enjoy more than 12hrs of electricity and many of my colleagues attest to that

@OP, Me I no know where you dey bunk oo....maybe na for Togo

(1) (Reply)

IBB Arrives Nigeria From Medical Treatment In Germany / B’haram Denies Me Of Success – Gaidam / NLC Minimum Wage Battle: Some Govs Plan To Pay As Low As N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.