Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World (5024 Views)

HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Why Is Abuja The Capital Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by anonimi: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
a reverend father? Sorry for you! grin

Why you dey sorry now......don't you know that the Lord is my strength cool
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by itstpia1: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
anonimi:

abeg na wetin dem dey call am..........very willing to learn.

i should teach you?
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by fr3do(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
So Nigerian females that lay motionless and inactive during sex can actually have ôrgasms?!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by PapiWata: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
fr3do:
So Nigerian females that lay motionless and inactive during sex can actually have ôrgasms?!

Are you claiming that NO Nigerian women know how to twerk ?
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by fr3do(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
PapiWata:

I'm saying most
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
anonimi:

Why you dey sorry now......don't you know that the Lord is my strength cool
you're forming reverend father when you're indeed a badt guy! The lord is indeed your strength.

grin
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by itstpia1: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
fr3do:

i wonder o.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by itstpia1: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
PapiWata:

twerking during sex wont break the penis?

Safety Tip: Please Do Not Twerk Whilst Joined In S.exual Congress

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/safety-tip-please-do-not-twerk-whilst-joined-in-sexual-congress/

Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by PapiWata: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

twerking during sex wont break the penis?

Twerking should be regarded as an accurate simulation of the baby-making process, which demonstrates the woman's proper form and style before the act even commences, and for those observers who are not qualified to partake of any nookie, twerking serves to show them the privileges they can't have, and will NEVER have, even if they resort to begging for a taste like rain-soaked dogs.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by itstpia1: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
what a rant
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by countsparrow: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
anonimi:

abeg na wetin dem dey call am..........very willing to learn.

Be like say na sermon o!
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gbam!! grin
Bugatie:
Imagine trophy,,,
This is the kinda award you get and refuse to take it home
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Balkan(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Orgasim
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by yousee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:

Most Nigerian women don't feel it because of mutilation, coupled with the fact that men are less concerned about the woman's feeling as soon as they discharge.

Typically, women are just logs in bed in Nigeria,primarily to make babies and let the guys discharge as quickly as possible.

Sorry o, but you must have been dwelling under a rock.

Fellow NLanders, this bro needs illumination.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by 100Cents: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
Please what is the meaning of *Heavenly Feeling"?

It is that feeling the APC will win but it's obvious Buhari cries after every elections.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by raphy(m): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2014
how many cups nigerian win this year sef?d females won the women nation cup and now this is another award called heavenly feelings.

so na naija dem ,sabi bedmatics pass europeans now.there's God o
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Caseless: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
Please what is the meaning of *Heavenly Feeling"?

the feeling u get when u get to heaven.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by asandigbo(f): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2014
oh oh,are they saying we screw like rabbits ni?
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Pennywise(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
God bless you jare! I know what orgassm is but I do not know what heavenly feeling is.
Heavenly Feeling is associated with religion and not sex.

But seun doesnt know that cos he is yet to experience an orggasm.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Pennywise:

But seun doesnt know that cos he is yet to experience an orggasm.
I think he is still a virgin. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by Pennywise(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:

Yeahhh. Having sexx with himself.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by idu1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Has Been Crowned The Sex & Orgasm Capital Of The World by xristian19: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
raphy:
how many cups nigerian win this year sef?d females won the women nation cup and now this is another award called heavenly feelings.

so na naija dem ,sabi bedmatics pass europeans now.there's God o

Naija is really an award carrier, there is really God O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION / Download The 1999 Constitution FREE!!!! / State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.