Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Malaria Attack - "Need Remedy" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Attack - "Need Remedy" (735 Views)

I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / A Cure For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Attack - "Need Remedy" by ztyle(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
Infection And Transmission

Malaria is a disease which can be transmitted to people of all ages. It is caused by parasites of the species Plasmodium that are spread from person to person through the bites of infected mosquitoes. The common first symptoms – fever, headache, chills, and vomiting – appear 10 to 15 days after a person is infected. If not treated promptly with effective medicines, malaria can cause severe illness that is often fatal.

There are four types of human malaria – Plasmodium falciparum, P.vivax, P.malariae, and P.ovale. P.falciparum and P.vivax are the most common. P.falciparum is by far the most deadly type of malaria infection.

Malaria transmission differs in intensity and regularity depending on local factors such as rainfall patterns, proximity of mosquito breeding sites and mosquito species. Some regions have a fairly constant number of cases throughout the year – these are malaria endemic – whereas in other areas there are “malaria” seasons, usually coinciding with the rainy season.

Large and devastating epidemics can occur in areas where people have had little contact with the malaria parasite, and therefore have little or no immunity. These epidemics can be triggered by weather conditions and further aggravated by complex emergencies or natural disasters.

Sources : http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs094/en/

There are four types of human malaria – Plasmodium falciparum, P.vivax, P.malariae, and P.ovale. P.falciparum and P.vivax are the most common. P.falciparum is by far the most deadly type of malaria infection.

Hey guys i really want to know which of these four types of human malaria that attack me and make me go crazy  embarassed
and plz give me some remedy to fight against it, Gosh!! i don't pray its happen again.
Well all the same i thank God 4 restorinq my life, i'm back and better!! Praise be to God almight!

(1) (Reply)

What Do Smokers Derive From Smoking / High Quality Continental(center) Rugs. . . / The Effects Of Smoking For Children And Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.