Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? (1908 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / The Worst Gift You Received Or Gave This Season Or In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mine was in 2002, I was using nokia 3310 and I had been begging my broses dem to buy me beta phone make man high, dem say make I marry my book, on my birthday, my bros working with mtn (then) came ohm and dropped a box on my lap,I quickly unboxed and lo and behold, my swagger for the new semester was starring at me....

Samsung true i
I wan mad...
The polyphonic tones be like say I be yankee boy, o'l boy, see groove for that year. (Bad tin was I used the phone till I graduated 2 yrs after). That grin no get part 2. Share yours here...
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Just last week, blackberryQ10, I didn't expect it
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
can we exchange our 'memory gifts'? I still have mine sunwhere, twill be fun init?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
From one of us right?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
can we exchange our 'memory gifts'? I still have mine sunwhere, twill be fun init?
errm, no thanks.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
From one of us right?
by us you mean?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by ajoskele(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
My SSS2 promotion result. It was a gift from my principal. You should know what I mean!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
errm, no thanks.
spoil fun! tongue
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
by us you mean?
Guys.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
by us you mean?
guess he means by one of us 'guys'
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
'The boy from simpson street' embarassed
A story book that looked like an envelope of money,it was until I got home and unwrapped that I got a storybook.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
Guys.
well yes a family friend.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Odilafta:
'The boy from simpson street' embarassed
A story book that looked like an envelope of money,it was until I got home and unwrapped that I got a storybook.
lol
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
ah!

A friendzoned guy.grin

God help him.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
A portrait of me.

Priceless!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
ajoskele:
My SSS2 promotion result. It was a gift from my principal. You should know what I mean!
hmm...that won't leave your memory for a very long time... grin
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caracta:
A portrait of me.

Priceless!
OMG! I want me one of those!!!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by ajoskele(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
hmm...that won't leave your memory for a very long time... grin
Never..I couldn't imagine my girl then in SS3 and poor me dusting my SS2 textbooks again.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by priscaoge(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mine was a Gold Necklace and Watch from my elder Bro as a Birthday gift. kiss kiss kiss I just de wear d watch Occasionally before some GOOD boys go arrange am from my hand angry angry
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
mine was a piano. My dad gave it to me when i turned 18.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
ah!

A friendzoned guy.grin

God help him.
not atal, he's just a nice person
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
not atal, he's just a nice person
Friendzone

Is where you find most nice guys.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Salvation cool
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Rapsainot(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
[size=20]THAT NIGGA's BEEN FAMILY ZONED grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Acidosis:
Salvation cool
u know wetin we dey talk joor... smiley
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
u know wetin we dey talk joor... smiley
hmmn

*thinking
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ojestas(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Hmnn. . A Samsung Galaxy and a #100k. . Guess from who. .

MTN. . cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
Hmnn. . A Samsung Galaxy and a #100k. . Guess from who. .

MTN. . cheesy
bros show workings, na d same mtn way we know? How na?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ojestas(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
timawoku:
bros show workings, na d same mtn way we know? How na?
Was incredible though! Happend August 2012... Still using the Samsung.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
Was incredible though! Happend August 2012... Still using the Samsung.
nna mehn, 100k na cool cash mehn, enuff faaji kelele...
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Have you ever been hungry that you cry?
Some years ago in school, I was dead broke, hungry and had nothing to eat. A guy that was toasting me visited me with fried yam, potatoes and plantain.

My best gift ever!

(1) (Reply)

Girl Poos In A Club / Fatal Accident in Omupo, Kwara State This Morning (photos) / Bushy NIMC Office In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.