Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen (1928 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Kind Of Madness Is This Pics / Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2015
Ehen! I don come again! Yesterday, or rather last night - whichever - I created a thread where I invited all to whom it may concern, to shed tears for those who lost out in the competition. But today, the reverse is the case. We're not just going to jubilate Tohpahz victory, we'll go mad for her!!!
So I enjoin all Tohpahz's fans and my fellow colleagues in the kolomental department,
to come together and demonstrate their own style of madness as we celebrate the new Queen of Nairaland. Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
Calling on
Krone
Ipledge
Lurlah2014
Xbladez
Cammo
Elband
Johnjon
Lagunna1
Rogerdat
In fact, anybody who wishes to join is welcome. But haters should stay clear. And no mod is allowed to close this thread, even if na u get Nairaland.
Cc: NLOrubebe (Jega is a cheat)

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by bamirotola: 12:31am On May 23, 2015
Will really love to know the tophaz in person.. prolly hear her voice... I like her... send me ur contact so wecan talk plzz.. God bless naija nd tophaz
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 12:35am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
I wana fvck dis op real bad
Number wan, ayam not gay
Number too, please leave this thread!

2 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:
Will really love to know the tophaz in person.. prolly hear her voice... I like her... send me ur contact so wecan talk plzz.. God bless naija nd tophaz
U should download and listen to her voice note in the finals thread. She was so relaxed and natural
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Braintouch post=340
In fact, anybody who wishes to join is welcome. But haters should stay clear. And no mod is allowed to close this, even if na u get Nairaland.
Cc: NLOrubebe (Jega is a cheat)
[/quote]

this your line sound disrespectful and insultive.

No mod should close dis thread even if you are the "owner of Nairaland"

Please learn to compose your words.

Thanks.
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by ginawest(f): 12:59am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
r u gay?
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Nobody: 1:01am On May 23, 2015
ginawest:
r u gay?
loool ... Bae am myself

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 1:02am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=ZeezaRapture post=34011743][/quote]
You ought to know I'm not normal. undecided And who told you the mods haven't seen this thread?
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by ginawest(f): 1:02am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
loool ... Bae am myself
z urself gay?
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by bamirotola: 1:05am On May 23, 2015
Braintouch:

U should download and listen to her voice note in the finals thread. She was so relaxed and natural
I listend to it... shes smart I guess.. still will like. to know her...if she can send me her num I wouldn't mind... call me on 08139303246 or add me on 2BC26A1C... nothing canal plzz..jst want to talk to her..
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Nobody: 1:12am On May 23, 2015
ginawest:
z urself gay?
hah! Dat ques is too.... Cnt type d answr..
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 2:00am On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:

I listend to it... shes smart I guess.. still will like. to know her...if she can send me her num I wouldn't mind... call me on 08139303246 or add me on 2BC26A1C... nothing canal plzz..jst want to talk to her..
Bro, I don't know Tohpahz outside Nairaland. But I decided to support her coz my guy, Krone, asked me to, plus she's nice. I believe she'll see this someday and reply you. Stay cool

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by MrRichy(m): 2:01am On May 23, 2015
My mind don't tell lies... I knew she wuld win
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by 400billionman: 2:55am On May 23, 2015
What is Tohphaz ?
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by stevenwestwood(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
hah! Dat ques is too.... Cnt type d answr..

y not typ it...or r u.....
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by naija1stpikin: 7:58am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:

_gay
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by naija1stpikin: 8:01am On May 23, 2015
ginawest:
r u gay?
Tseems to me you are everywhere on NL shocked
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Menace2Society(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Tabelachizza(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2015
Congrats Tophaz a big time,and to all other contestants,You guys are really brave::

can't really imagine myself contesting for anything cos the shyness,the stress (dat is if it is stressful though) cos anything is stressful for me,The Courage, The aftermath Question of ""What if I Loose? will always glue my bumbum to a Seat so I rather remain Fans that will only voteoooooooo.

Once again Congrats to Tophaz,,,and thumbs up to all Amiable contestants dat has the courage to contest:: Unu bu Agbara nwaanyissss::
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2015
Tabelachizza:
Congrats Tophaz a big time,and to all other contestants,You guys are really brave::

can't really imagine myself contesting for anything cos the shyness,the stress (dat is if it is stressful though) cos anything is stressful for me,The Courage, The aftermath Question of ""What if I Loose? will always glue my bumbum to a Seat so I rather remain Fans that will only voteoooooooo.

Once again Congrats to Tophaz,,,and thumbs up to all Amiable contestants dat has the courage to contest:: Unu bu Agbara nwaanyissss::
LOL! Nobody actually lost per se, they're all queens in the eyes of their fans and managers. The difference is that only one person must emerge a winner at the end of the day. You 'lose' when u have no support, so get rid of that mindset
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by MzzTega(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2015
Congrats to her
My vote wasn't in vain.
And to the rest contest; You guys are toooodaful!
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by pinkiberry(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
gay alert

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2015

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2015

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Braintouch(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2015
(

Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by mrpackager(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2015
wink
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 24, 2015
Tohpaz!!! Congratulations oooo! You really deserve it, at least My votes counts. I'm really happy for you.

Mrpackager...... Abeg change your signature nah, abi? Is there any other competition going on that i didn't know about?
Re: A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen by mrpackager(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
adeh39:
Tohpaz!!! Congratulations oooo! You really deserve it, at least My votes counts. I'm really happy for you.

Mrpackager...... Abeg change your signature nah, abi? Is there any other competition going on that i didn't know about?

cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors And Musicians / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.