Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can A Christian Smoke Weed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Smoke Weed? (2399 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Did Jesus Smoke Weed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed? by Omexonomy: 4:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Endit:
love weed and I smoke a lot but recently I have been thinking if bible is against smoking weed.Am really concerned because I heard a pastor preach that smokers are going to hell.
Please how true is this?
Secondly I want to know if I can kiss my girlfriend as a Christian and not incur the wrath of God.
pothead b4 i will say yes or no to ur kwestion i will suggest you visit any teaching hospital i.e adult lungs and heart section and see the damages smoking has caused. Also go to any psychiatric hospital nearest to you and judge for ur self what smoking of weed has done to people like you.
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed? by Oyeneku3: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omexonomy:
pothead b4 i will say yes or no to ur kwestion i will suggest you visit any teaching hospital i.e adult lungs and heart section and see the damages smoking has caused. Also go to any psychiatric hospital nearest to you and judge for ur self what smoking of weed has done to people like you.
grin grin

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed? by Bruteforce101: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omexonomy:

Paul the ugly monkey, How markete?

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed? by Oyeneku3: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Paul the ugly monkey, How markete?
Hahahha..brutality grin grin

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed? by winedeal: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omexonomy:
kindly mention the ailment.
like mental disorder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy / JUJU Man Uses Broom To Catch Thief Just Now VIDEO / 22 Reasons All Scholars Agree Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagans Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.