Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US (1116 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Beazy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nurse Nina Pham, the first person to contract Ebola in the US met with president Obama at The White this afternoon where she received a hug from him.
Nina, who contracted Ebola while treating Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan at the Emory University hospital in Texas, is now free from the virus after being successfully treated at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda. When President Obama heard she was Ebola-free, he sent word to her asking if he could hug her and she agreed to meet him. Aww...(Photo credit: White House Press)

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
I bet she's ebola free nw grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ademega(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
This one na bad play oh .God forbid bad news oh ...
...Usa president might have contacted the ebola through the woman she hug ...

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Liamm(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
The US ministry of health need to run a check up on obama asap. angry
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by amjou: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
wow
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by gebest: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
GEJ IS UR TURN
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Leadership by example. But Obama should be isolated for the next 21 days. This handshake pass elbow.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by gebest: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Liamm:
The US ministry of health need to run a check up on obama asap. angry
did u not read d write up, they said she was successfully treated nd dat she is now free from ebola, afterall Fashola did it is only Gej we are now waiting for to invite and shake nd hug them too.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
This handshake pass elbow. Obama should be isolated for the next 21 days.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by braine(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
lonelydora:
This handshake pass elbow. Obama should be isolated for the next 21 days.

I tell you.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by 100Cents: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
I see.

I love girls...

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by stinggy(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2014
GEJ wouldn't even visit the hospital, less even shaking them.
RIP Ameyo

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Should i say he learnt is from governor fashola or should i say good leaders think alike.

Cc oga jona.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by stinggy(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
Should i say he learnt is from governor fashola or should i say good leaders think alike.

Cc oga jona.
You're not far from the truth

And btw, is 'oga jona' our johnny boitongue
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ferdsmart(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2014
ok
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Ikengawo: 5:27am On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:
GEJ wouldn't even visit the hospital, less even shaking them.
RIP Ameyo
stupied bass taad like yourself. GEJ should go to chibok. Gej should hug people with ebola. You're truely unfortunate
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by stinggy(m): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Ikengawo:
stupied bass taad like yourself. GEJ should go to chibok. Gej should hug people with ebola. You're truely unfortunate
You sound so pained, why?
But he can gallivant as he wants - Jerusalem, Germany, and where else while abandoning the humanitarian part of his job
What do you know about governance, you this indescribable dunce?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Ikengawo: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

You sound so pained, why?
But he can gallivant as he wants - Jerusalem, Germany, and where else while abandoning the humanitarian part of his job
What do you know about governance, you this indescribable dunce?

So after riding nigeria of ebola he's gallivanting because he's not hugging ebola patients? How many have you hugged?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by stinggy(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Ikengawo:

So after riding nigeria of ebola he's gallivanting because he's not hugging ebola patients? How many have you hugged?

Riding nigeria of ebola? Lol, We all know who the real heros are. Not some clueless beings who even went ahead to inflate the spent amount.

I'm a common Nigerian, he is the president. Can you see the diff?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by omenka(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2014
Obama: copying Fashola since 1300AD.

If she were in Nigeria, Ebola free or not, she'd be shot on sight if she gets anywhere close to the Three Arms Zone in Abuja!!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post Baby Body / Fresh: Plot To Impeach Jonathan Thickens!!! / The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.