Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! (12442 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Post-ume Date Released / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT KNOW ME OR PROBABLY NEWLY CHOSED UNAAB AS THEIR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION BOTH SCIENCE AND THE MANAGEMENT STUDENTS.
MY NAME IS OLADIPUPO AND A PROUDLY UNAABITE.THIS IS TO INFORM THE INCOMING UNAABITES THAT NEEDS UPDATES TO CHECK ON THIS THREAD AND USING THIS MEDIUM TO BEG YOU GUYS NOT TO INSULT OF USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY OTHER MEDIUM THAN PASSING OUT INFORMATIONS.YOU CAN ALSO GET INTOUCH ON 08033981254.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2012
GOOD MORNING, USING THIS MEANS TO WISH ALL OF YOU JAMBITES AND NOT JUST THOSE WILLING TO COME INTO OUR GREAT INSTITUTION "UNAAB" ALL THE BEST WISHES ON EARTH FOR A GREAT RESULT IN A MATTER OF DAYS WHEN THE UTME RESULTS WILL BE RELEASED.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
ALL PROSPERTIVE UNAABITES, MAKE SURE YOU YOU COME IN HERE AND DISCUSS YOUR JAMB SCORE WHEN THE RESULT IS OUT IN A MATTER OF DAYS.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Brownea(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
Does it really matter cuz i toke unaab as my second choice and i chose to study elect elect
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2012
@BROWNEA THAT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU THINK YOU CHOSE UNAAB FOR FIRST OR SECOND, WHAT REALLY MATTER IS THE OUTCOME OF YOUR POST UTME EXAM, THATS UNAAB FOR YOU.IF YOU SCORE HIGH AROUND 60% UPWARD AND STILL CHOSE US FOR SECOND CHOICE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR COURSE AND NOTHING WILL BE STOPPING YOU BEEN FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2012
Funaabite in d hse n also representing COLMAS...
This is a gud tread,pls all prospective candidates this where u can get d real info abt FUNAAB admission....
Be rest assured....
U can reach me on (S.A - 08039617447) or on social network at (facebook.com/sundaxboyy04)
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by youngcity: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
@sunday whad up bro, am a prospective of COLMAS, accounting to be precise

1 Like

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by leanx: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
please i need a fast reply....can i make use of nabteb result for admisn into unaab?
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2012
@LEANX, YOU CANT USE NABTEB, JUST THE NORMAL EXAMS WELL RECOGNISED.WAEC, GCE, NECO, THEIR COMBINATIONS, ETC.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by rajsol(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
pls, wats my chances of gettin admitted wit 2 o' level results.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
youngcity: @sunday whad up bro, am a prospective of COLMAS, accounting to be precise
my advice 4 u now is to read hard,no shortcut to success...
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by ajiboyee: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2012
if you need any help for your POST UTME or admission call me on 07032605055 or 08078915147
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by ogedengbedamilare: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2012
I'm damilare a unaabite..add me on 2go @Damilares.....all ur questns r welcomed.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
@rajsol, you have just equal chance just like someone using just a result, all that matter most is you doing well in your post- utme result.
wish you love.
this goes to you guys, dont ever believe anyone that tells you there is runs in unaab, you cant get a receipt for any money you give anyone or any lady that think she can manoever dating anyone that tells her she will help her, i pity your body ooo.thats just a piece of an advice.i am in 300level and came in through pre- degree so i know what am telling you.you are writing a computer base exam.you have to start reading now before its too late for your own sake if you really know you are tired of staying home.
good luck and success will be yours all in jesus name.AMEN
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
All funaab aspirants i wish u all d best.i rep coleng
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by rajsol(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ola_diran02. tanx 4 d response
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by rajsol(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
anyone frm colmas shuld kip us updated. esp aw it went wit d post utme last yr.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by 50samuel(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Are their 100 level management science or dis utme wil be d first set
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2012
@50samuel, yes there are management students in the school already.your set will be the second set of management this year.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by 50samuel(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
ola_diran02: @50samuel, yes there are management students in the school already.your set will be the second set of management this year.

do u av the ideal if the applicant that wrote the aptitute test last year av been employed?
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
@50samuel, we all resumed together.they are fully unaabites as well.what are you asking?
jamb is out to you all prospertive unnaabites, go and check you results and lets vary them all together.input your results on here and keep the thread active till informations about post utme we start flowing.
success to you all.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
I scored 240, i want 2 read accounting
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
@gunners4u, one step defeated, post utme is next.you guys should start preparing hard for your post utme.
success to you all
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Tanks. I hav 2 Cs & 3 Bc wat ar my chances
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by johncasey1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
U can add me on FB @Adesola Cannon Olawore and on 2go @Adesola444.I will be updating and answering any questions abt funaab and its admission requirements
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by johncasey1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
gunners4u: Tanks. I hav 2 Cs & 3 Bc wat ar my chances
super.All u need is to pass ur post utme.and PRAY. U shldn't have too much trouble
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
Wat did i mean 2 score in post jamb for accounting
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Donshegxy10(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
Is there any course like accounting in unaab this year?
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Yes
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by johncasey1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
Just score above 50% and u've a good chance of being admitted.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2012
pray hard peeps so that the cut off is not extended from the normal 180 been usually ised every year due to the conjestions of people wishing to come into the school and the introduction of the management courses since last year.
good luck
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by johncasey1(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2012
ola_diran02: pray hard peeps so that the cut off is not extended from the normal 180 been usually ised every year due to the conjestions of people wishing to come into the school and the introduction of the management courses since last year.
good luck
u also might not get ur intended course so @ the end of d day ,it might be ur choice.BUT FIRST SCALE THROUGH THE POST-UTME.ITS GONNA BE E-EXAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics From YOA Annual Mathematics Competition / Confusion As Two Acting Registrars Emerge In AAU / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.