Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? (534 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by IcebergKaura(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2014
this is an issue that has been bothering me.
and am sure there are other's out there who want answers just like me, so please help bring this to light.
Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by teemanbastos(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2014
no...bt reliqion makes it easier
Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin grin make I quick quick follow ds thread op dy talk watin I wan talk.....but is dea any bases to knw wot is right or wrong apart from religious bases........lik Ao do u knw God is against adultery,and odas lik dt........av being don dy tink without religion person no fit understand God.......anyway mk I still wait here ppls comment
Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2014
except a man...be born again...he can not enter nor see d kingdom of GOD...
Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2014
I don't think so you must believe in god first and every other thing might follow
Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by emmyskies(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Forget religion, forget the world, forget people, accept JESUS CHRIST. He is the way. He is your maker, your creator. He brought you to this world. Seek His face. Draw close to Him and He will lead you through life's rough way to heaven, where your joy will know no bound, where there's no more hatred nor crying nor evil. There would be a mansion for you. Where you will live and dwell.

Friend, it is JESUS CHRIST you need. Simple. Call on Him and He will answer you. Forget religion. There is no other way we canst be saved save through JESUS CHRIST.

Forget religion, JESUS CHRIST is the only way. Believe me. He will lead you to heaven. He will lead you on high.

GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Religion Before You Can Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
John 3: 3-16
Except a man be bornagain...

Being born again means accepting Jesus christ as your Lord and savior.

As a heaven-bound person who had accepeted Christ, you need to stay in the light, worship with group of believers. Yes, religion makes the journey easier and more realistic. Besides, the bible encourages us to worship with other believers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Jet May Be Responsible For Synagogue Building ‘mystery’ / / / Pastor Impregnates 11-yr-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.