Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square (453 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of Psquare / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square by newslife: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Tongues have been wagging, anxiety high and of
course, speculations running wild with all sorts of
permutations on why Nutricima, makers of Olympic
milk should endorse only Peter Okoye instead of
the singing duo of him and his brother, Paul.
Scandal hounds have sniffed another crack in the house of the Okoyes and felt another rift in the air
as the one that nearly tore them apart months
before. But speaking at his unveiling as the brand
ambassador of the milk product, Peter debunked
such development and explained why the
company selected him alone. “ Music is like football.
For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get
endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about
me and not me and Paul” he explained. “Among thousands or perhaps millions of people
in the entertainment industry, I felt honoured to be
chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a
lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand
isn’t worth it I have nothing to do with such a
brand. The fact that I am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its top quality” he added in
his inaugural speech as the brand ambassador of
the brand.

(1) (Reply)

Check Dis OUT!!!!! / Chika Ike Looking So Beautiful On Blue! / Eleda Mi By Olamide Crosses 1 Million Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.