Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. (3189 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by gatiano(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
WHO IS LUCIFER? WHO IS SATAN OR DEVIL? ARE U AFRICAN (INDIGINOUS)?
sonOfLucifer:
Go to your heaven and leave our earth. FUCKING SLAVE.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Endit:

This is the only time you have to shine and I will let you shine. When the time of reward comes, I am convinced that you will suffer in eternity because you have rejected Gods son.
Therefore Go on with your wicked and foolish life while the angels prepare to blow the trumpet. for people like you there will be weeping and wailing in the lake of fire.

Ha ha ha.
If someone has convinced you that there is a reward for you after you die, then who is the maga here?
grin
Can I also sell you the third mainland bridge?
I will give you ownership papers after you die.
Deal?

1 Like

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.
If someone has convinced you that there is a reward for you after you die, then who is the maga here?
grin
Can I also sell you the third mainland bridge?
I will give you ownership papers after you die.
Deal?
I have an assignment to do and am doing it. As for you, you are a servant of satan even though you fail to realize it. Time is running out.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Endit:

I have an assignment to do and am doing it. As for you, you are a servant of satan even though you fail to realize it. Time is running out.

Ha ha ha.
So just like you, I am serving an invisible monster?
Is my own invisible monster a sky monster or a land monster? grin
OK. Now I get it.
It's a rivalry between those serving invisible sky monster and those serving invisible land monster.
It all makes sense now.
The sky monster people are supposed to live in the sky after they die, and the land monster people are supposed to stay beneath the earth after they die.
Brilliant.
Well, I am just a spectator in this terrestrial and celestial theatre of the absurd and insane.

1 Like

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Endit:

Yes am clinically depressed because of the wicked people of this world. Yes people like you who still worship idle in place of the most high God.My father will answer our prayer and come to the rescue of the chosen and elect ones that have been sealed with the Holy Ghost.
Elects indeed! i worship no god. Oduduwa is respected only as my cultural progenitor.
...more than being depressed i believe you are also deluded ; delusion is part of the symptomatology of schizophrenia. I still advice you to see a psychiatrist.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Elects indeed! i worship no god. Oduduwa is respected only as my cultural progenitor.
...more than being depressed i believe you are also deluded ; delusion is part of the symptomatology of schizophrenia. I still advice you to see a psychiatrist.
Yea I will sure see a psychiatrist but that has not changed the very fact that you are lost for eternity.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by gatiano(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
The world will not end atleast not in a million years, but this world is on its way out, it is ending, the earth won't blast away, it is the civilization of it that will end, and that is the white civilization. the tail will be the head and the head will be the tail. in 1100 years from now, our great grand children will be on the streets of this entire earth and they won't even have the slightest thought that a pale/white person walked the earth. endit don't be depressed,rather stand upright before GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth because the end of the wicked is on just see the news. come out of her so that ye be not partakers of her plagues. what does this means? do not share there ideas, way of life. resist evil at all cost, be truthful, honest and sincere, be righteous even if it will cost you your life. the black people are taught to use their right hands for clean stuffs and the left hand to remove dirt, this is to teach us right from wrong. unlike the white people, they clean their asses with the right, how on earth can they percieve that homosexual is an abnormality? know that there is no other but GOD/ALLAH. stay upright, do you duty and work to feed yourself and family, do for self, respect and love all the women around you putting them on high esteem, know that you the blackman, your fathers made the sun and the moon, they made the mountains so that the earth can have a smooth ride around the sun, know that it was your forefathers that threw in the skies the shining stars etc, know that it was your fore father that made the whiteman that is causing trouble ever since 6000 years ago, know it for sure that you are a greatman, the descendant of the originator himself "ALLAH". sit and watch.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Hawlahscho(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Endit:

You are free to join us.

Wait for me and you won't start till God ends it Himself.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
gatiano:
The world will not end atleast not in a million years, but this world is on its way out, it is ending, the earth won't blast away, it is the civilization of it that will end, and that is the white civilization. the tail will be the head and the head will be the tail. in 1100 years from now, our great grand children will be on the streets of this entire earth and they won't even have the slightest thought that a pale/white person walked the earth. endit don't be depressed,rather stand upright before GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth because the end of the wicked is on just see the news. come out of her so that ye be not partakers of her plagues. what does this means? do not share there ideas, way of life. resist evil at all cost, be truthful, honest and sincere, be righteous even if it will cost you your life. the black people are taught to use their right hands for clean stuffs and the left hand to remove dirt, this is to teach us right from wrong. unlike the white people, they clean their asses with the right, how on earth can they percieve that homosexual is an abnormality? know that there is no other but GOD/ALLAH. stay upright, do you duty and work to feed yourself and family, do for self, respect and love all the women around you putting them on high esteem, know that you the blackman, your fathers made the sun and the moon, they made the mountains so that the earth can have a smooth ride around the sun, know that it was your forefathers that threw in the skies the shining stars etc, know that it was your fore father that made the whiteman that is causing trouble ever since 6000 years ago, know it for sure that you are a greatman, the descendant of the originator himself "ALLAH". sit and watch.
Great post though I do not share in some of your thoughts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident / I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua / The Death And Life Of The World's Biggest Ram(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.