Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. (559 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2014
I am no longer interested in this world and for some time now I have been praying for God to end this wicked world and reward those wicked ones with the reward of their iniquity.i want God to reward all those wicked people who are doing iniquity inside the church and still claim they are the holy.
I personally believe that the time has come for true believers in Christ and the predestined ones to be separated from the wicked people of this world. How can we continue like this and continue to face persecution. We have suffered enough in the hands of the jihadist and therefore I cry to God to come
And deliver us.
God should end this world and set up the new heaven and the new earth that will be inhabited by those who have kept themselves pure from this wicked world.
He should punish all those who has made His house a business centre and preach doctrines that are not written in the bible which leads his people to hell fire.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by leonard509(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Jic

(1) (Reply)

How Some Preach The Gospel-one Of My Encounter / SHILOH 2014 / WHAT REALLY MATTERS <''A MUST READ''>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.