Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? (557 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by ikaboy: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
The all awaited "experience: has come and gone. This year version was not anything short of the previous years in terms of its success rating. In my view, Chioma Jesus had the day. I have never been this touched spiritually during worship.
Re: The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by kessel: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't know about Lagos but Enugu's own was nothing to write home abt
Re: The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by MillionDollars: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2014
to me o, it was MIDNIGHT CREW, FRANK EDWARD, and DONNIE MCCKURKLIN(no mind as i spell am o)
Re: The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by ikaboy: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
kessel:

Advise organizers to take a clue from the lagos organizers as well as that of Delta Yahdaw
Re: The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by ikaboy: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2014
kessel:

Advise organizers to take a clue from the lagos organizers as well as that of Delta Yahdah
Re: The Experience: Who Amongst The Guest Artists/ministers Rocked The Day? by chiamo(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
It is Alabaster Box (the Ghanaians were so great with their voice control, they reminded me of Lady Smith Manbasso of South Africa) and Frank Edward.

Donnie McCurklin was all noise and you hardly hear his song as the instruments and vocals were all fighting to gain attention.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Extremists Holds Over 30 People On Hostage In A Sydney Cafe / Gospel Legend 'andraƩ Crouch' Dies At 72 / Who Would You Obey, Parents Or God????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.