Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi (1242 Views)

The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians / Preacher Bureau Of Investigations Exposing The Greed In Our Pulpits / Greed In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi by Macelliot(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=644420775678415&id=256330867820743&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6074468772588947964
Muslims vs Christians: a struggle between ignorance and greed in Nigeria. This comparison is not between Islam and Christianity. Islam is just an update of Christianity with the bugs removed. Muslims are told; Christians -out of all religious groups- are their best friends. "Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly." That's why today despite the serious Islamophobia in the western world with its old Christian civilization, Muslims living among them are better treated than say China or Russia where they are evidently suppressed. The two religions can very well live side by side together. To encourage this mutual coexistence Muslims are allowed to marry from Christians and eat their food. However it's noteworthy that Muslim women particularly are not allowed to marry non- Muslims for the same reason. It has to do with the emotional intelligence and the improved and refined 'purity of chaste life' Islam propagates. Anyway to elaborate on this is beyond the scope of this topic. The struggle between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria turns ugly chiefly because of general ignorance of both the Muslims and Christians compounded by the greed of the clergy. Yet to be fair they are disproportionat e. It may be contestable, but one can say that in general terms the Muslim followers are more ignorant of their religion than the Christian follower of his religion. While the Christian clergy are more materialistic than the Muslim scholars. It's however noteworthy to know that it doesn't mean that there are no greedy Muslim scholars nor ignorant Christian followers. There are by the scores. I am talking about the trend. Islam requires elaborate knowledge of how which the Muslims are too lazy to pursue while Christianity requires devotion which the Christians are too greedy to comply. The Muslim scholars capitalize and feed on the ignorance of their followers while the greed of Christian clergy has de-spiritualize d the devotional service of the Church. A Muslim by Islamic design is suppose to be knowledgeable and understanding but he is most irrational and sentimental while a Christian is suppose to be compationate and merciful yet he finds justifications to kill more and dominate. " ... and then We made Our apostles to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Jesus the son of Mary afterwards, and We gave him the Gospel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness and mercy; and (as for) monkery, they innovated it-- We did not prescribe it to them-- only to seek Allah's pleasure, but they did not observe it with its due observance; so We gave to those of them who believed their reward, and most of them are transgressors." The Human civilization has reached its peak whereby physical boundaries and barriers are crumbling and the world is just a tangle of networks, with the ignorance of Muslims very few realized that the war of territorial conquest has reached the point of diminishing returns it will only draw on itself total annihilation. The war now fought is the war of the conquest of the Human Mind and Human intelligence. On the other hand the greed of the Christians has made them 'genetically doctored' to want to dominate which in turn repel Hearts from them. That is why despite the tremendous wealth and power the Christians enjoy world wide they are losing the fight for human conscience. Thus the damage Christian chauvinism has cost Christian evangelism is only equal to the damage 'Islamic' violence and militancy has caused the Islamic Daawah. When you display justice, impartiality and mercy you automatically win the heart of people. This is the field where both Muslim and Christian evangelism should compete, the end result of which will be good for Humanity as a whole. May God Guide Us All. Amin - Dr. Sheik Ahmad Gumi (kaduna based Islamic Scholar).
Re: Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Muslim is more ignorant of their religion?

Irony of life. undecided

I would rather you say they're more fanatical and illogical in thinking.

Datsall

1 Like

Re: Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi by ghost1718(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
to tell u the truth i am a christian and i sell parts IN trade fair and most OF my customers are islam and i understand them just the way i understand christian i do pray with them anytime they start praying due i dont understand those word there saying but i Enjoy it, to my own conclusion any tree u plant on this earth U MUST PLUNK IT IN HEAVEN, HA LOL NA ME BE FIRST TO COMMENT MAKE I SEE WHO GET THE MIND TO REMOVE ME HERE I GO PUT CARD FOR HIM/HER FACE LOL
Re: Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
ghost1718:
to tell u the truth i am a christian and i sell parts IN trade fair and most OF my customers are islam and i understand them just the way i understand christian i do pray with them anytime they start praying due i dont understand those word there saying but i Enjoy it, to my own conclusion any tree u plant on this earth U MUST PLUNK IT IN HEAVEN, [size=45pt]HA LOL NA ME BE FIRST TO COMMENT MAKE I SEE WHO GET THE MIND TO REMOVE ME HERE I GO PUT CARD FOR HIM/HER FACE LOL[/size]

Wake up! It's already dawn. undecided
Re: Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi by ghost1718(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wake up! It's already dawn. undecided
u need PROCOLD

(1) (Reply)

Shocking 2016 Prophecies By Bishop Rayvic Ogbonna (A Must Read) / Revoke Your Law Or Die! Pastor Tells Governor El- Rufai / Tafsir Qurian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.