Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Have We Not Had Enough ? - By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have We Not Had Enough ? - By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro (394 Views)

House Of Thugs: A Case For Unicameralism By Chiechefulam / GMB: Our Hercules By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro / See You At The Polls, Mr. Asari Dokubo By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have We Not Had Enough ? - By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro by Ilekokonit: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Have We Not Had Enough ? - By Chiechefulam Ikebuiro

Have we not had enough?

Are we loving the status quo?

It is time to put aside tribal and religious sentiments if we want a better Nigeria .

Can we please consider the future and generation unborn? Can we look at the bigger picture?

Can we please pay no attention to people who will come tell you that Buhari is on a mission to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state? I wonder why that was not done when he was at the helm with Tunde Idiagbon-both Muslims. Those that will come tell you he sponsors Boko Haram-the same Boko Haram that made an attempt on his life. These same people just say anything without facts to pull him down. They won’t tell you that most of his domestic staff are Christians.

They won’t tell you he encouraged internal revenue generation as well as indigenous developments; something that guaranteed protection of our foreign reserves. He did not believe that borrowing very heavily, even when presented on a platter was in the interest of Nigeria to the displeasure of the IMF and the west who thought they had the plan to running Nigeria perfectly. Today, we borrow at any opportunity. e.g a 1 billion dollar borrowing was approved for Goodluck a few days ago.

They won’t tell you that under Buhari foreign trip for government officials was suspended plus travelling allowance reduced.

These same people who will rather tell you unverifiable and trivial lies about GMB are those same people who are scared of Buhari. They have run out of ideas as regards how to pull him down. These are the same people that feed off the sufferings of you and I, and have no intentions of stopping soon, hence the propaganda to stop GMB at all cost. Truly they know what he can do, and whatever he will do will impede their modus operadi-stealing you blind. Simply put, Buhari's coming will take (ill gotten) food out of their tables.

Now, I may never meet Buhari in my life time, all I just care about is a better NigeriaA Nigeria where I can live in peace and be proud of . A Nigeria that will provide me and generation unborn , the basic necessities of life. Continuing like this is not an option for me anymore!
We can NEVER have a revolution in this country as Nigerians love life like crazy, and since we cannot have that, can we at least vote in somebody who can clean this Augean stable?

I pray the APC does the needful.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/25/gmb-our-hercules-chiechefulam-ikebuiro

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Plans To Ban Okada In All States Of Nigeria. / Nigeria Doesn't Belong To GEJ, Northern Muslims Should Stop This BOMBING& Destru / Boko Haram Renames Mubi To Madinatul Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.