Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed (5417 Views)

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by cjrane: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bring it on Junaid and co. I suppose gun and hammer cannot kill abokii right?
Why wasting time until 2015? Lets start the showdown rightaway.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Junaid Mohammed

The Igbo are mercenaries; they are there for sale. If the devil were to come today to say, I am the devil about whom the Bible and the Quran have spoken, I am prepared to give money, the Igbo will take the money and vote for him. Quote me!

grin grin grin grin grin

This man don finish Ibos. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
BOAR:
Junaid Mohammed

grin grin grin grin grin

He is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
No weapon formed against the children of God shall prosper. We may not have the powers 2 fight our enemies but the Almighty God shall fight 4 our sake.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chiwude:
He is entitled to his own opinion.

But it is an opinion largely agreed to by majority of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chiwude:
For your information, I am not a PDP. Neither am I a TANoid. I can't sell my conscience for a pot of Porridge. Political parties have been bastardized in the country and what we need now is to vote in men who are qualified to do the job. If Buhari can salvage Nigeria then so be it. But what I hate most, is the attitude of men who rather than accept defeat in an election go out to incite ethnic tension against vulnerable groups. Also, I'm among the few Igbos who feel that GEJ's performance is below expectation. And if truth be told, I would say that Jonathan has no business running for 2nd term. He needs no one to tell him that he has failed Nigeria. Someone slow to decision making has no business being President of a multi-ethnic country as Nigeria. The challenges we face as a country today - the terror, bombings, murders - was fuelled largely by GEJ's lack of political will power. He tends to always handle problems with kids glove. What Nigeria needs now is a President that will be ruthless to saboteurs in government. A man that can put behind bars the likes of Junaid Muhammed. Someone who will bring corruption to it's bearest minimum. Someone who will unite this country and be fair to everyone not minding his tribe and religion - spreading developments to every nook and cranny. A true nationalist and father of the nation. Among all the presidential aspirants in the coming election only Buhari comes close. I can score him 65% over 100. Others are way below my preference. Yet, the best President that Nigeria never had were just two men. True heroes of the masses, freedom fighters and nationalists, their names : Fela Anikulapo kuti and Gani Fawehinmi.
Sorry about the misinterpretation of your person. However you did not present the the article appropriately.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by LFJ: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chiwude:
Junaid Muhammed has finally let the cat out of the bag. His recent outburst proves that there are plans by some northern elements to carry out mass killings of Igbos should they lose out in the next election. How prepared is Ndigbo from (Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and other southern groups) in mitigating this subtle threat? What machinery is on ground should a confrontation break out between Ndigbo and their enemies? The early we begin strategizing the better for us all. This isn't an ordinary threat oh.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-in-2015-because-he-never-won-any-election-in-the-past-junaid-mohammed/

Everybody always have something against you, when are you ppl going to stop this childish attitude? Hausa hate us, Yoruba hate us, do you like them?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Chimezie250(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
after going through the interview one can easily decode the hatred this man have toward Igbo people simple and clear

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hehehe cheesy grin @ Junaid Mohamed, the man is funny ohh, so in 2014 he thinks Abuja is owned by hausa? Lol, kai! Ab*ki funny sha, one thing with them is their ability to talk & talk so stupidly e.g El rufai, Ango, etc. But all these their talk could be attributed to old age & d grim fear of death fast approaching their doorsteps. Sha we shall see, they tink Nigeria of 2014 is same as 2011?

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by tit(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Meanwhile, Buhari's acclaimed Igbo driver saved him from the bomb-blast and assassination attempt in Kaduna a few months ago.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by emmatok(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chiwude:
You came out to prove me wrong, but all you did is contradict yourself. Even from your post, it is obvious that I did'nt frame the topic. And it is obvious that someone, somewhere and his group have evil plans toward some certain people.

MY friend you lied with this post .

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by IgrigiAPC: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Igbos stay at alert. #PREPARE.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by MeAboki(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Chiwude:
You came out to prove me wrong, but all you did is contradict yourself. Even from your post, it is obvious that I did'nt frame the topic. And it is obvious that someone, somewhere and his group have evil plans toward some certain people.

My friend stop lying through your teeth and further discrediting yourself in the light of incontrovertible evidence against you.

This is what ppl hate most about your kinsmen; lying and cheating, trying to twist facts or even history; as well as never accepting their mistakes (lest they appear weak or defeated) in order to suit their selfish agenda.

This trait is also the reason why Igbos are not seen as honest co-travellers in any arrangement in the Nigerian context.

Please show me where or how I contradicted myself?

Please stop playing denial like an ostrich, because no amount of such deceit would exonerate you from the blatant lies you printed and are trying to spread through this thread, the evidence is still out there for all to see; if you are blind or suffering from amnesia, well others are not - better wake up and smell the coffee.

Even if you deny framing the topic (assuming somebody else did e.g. the moderator) that still cannot save your lying arse; because there is no way you can successfully exonerate yourself from your own printed words.

Kindly therefore tell us who typed these words (refer below to a copy of your first post, especially the words in bold)

Chiwude:
Junaid Muhammed has finally let the cat out of the bag. His recent outburst proves that there are plans by some northern elements to carry out mass killings of Igbos should they lose out in the next election. How prepared is Ndigbo from (Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and other southern groups) in mitigating this subtle threat? What machinery is on group should a confrontation break out between Ndigbo and their enemies? The early we begin strategizing the better for us all. This isn't an ordinary threat oh.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-in-2015-because-he-never-won-any-election-in-the-past-junaid-mohammed/

Please tell this audience, where in the entirety of Dr. Junaidu's interview did he suggest or even inferred to any such plans to kill Igbos? Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend and accept your dishonesty?

FYI. Dr Junaid must have anticipated bigots like you and the likelihood of his words being twisted, that he felt it necessary to even declare that he had an Igbo daughter (and a Yoruba one as well); so as to show he wasn't driven by tribal sentiments (if not why would he sire daughters with other ethnicities)
It should have been evident that rather than speaking out hatred Dr Junaidu was obviously speaking from a pro-northern perspective, in similar manner like other fiery regionally biased politicians also abound in other parts of the country.

Remember, the man was invited and questioned by one of the security agencies and subsequently released. If indeed he was guilty of such statements or could have been misinterpreted in the manner you (dishonestly) wanted others to believe, why then was he not arrested and detained for possible incitement, given the fact (as he himself attested) that the man behind his questioning was Igbo (apparently also irked by the said Junaidu's statements)?

BTW, since when does Dr Junaidu speak for the north or his words carry much weight to the extent that ppl would sit up and actually take him seriously?
By the same token shouldn't then ppl in the north or Nigeria also start taking words any 2cent Igbo politician e.g. the many unguarded statements of MOSSAD chief (I forget his name) or for that matter those of Asari Dokubo from the SS, with much seriousness.

Finally, pls go easy on the hatred and malicious propaganda; and more on objectivity and honesty; though I am encouraged with your sudden change in sentiments as expressed in your subsequent post to engrfcuksmtin: but I am nonetheless not convinced by this dramatic volte-face given the evil you have already just spread.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by asandigbo(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
my dear igbos , do we really need jumai or is it jinadu to spell it out for us? can't we read in between d lines. is that trash from his mouth not enough to cause mass murder of ndi Igbo come 2015. my people biko muru nu Anya ka azu. At d onset of presidential election, pls return to d east en mass and let's see what d future has for us. asadike ekwu go kwa ka ora na on ya.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Remarkable: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
I have thought about this too and I really hope there is a plan on what to do.... Igbos up north will be the most daft of all if they have no plans on what to do if there is rioting post -election.

I just finished watching a show (Scorpion I believe on NBC) that showed a special unit in the military, the Delta unit carry out operations, with the most intense firing I have heard or seen in a while... and I began wishing I was a Biafran soldier going on operations against those planning to let out precious Igbo blood.

Fire go burn them...

Chiwude:
Junaid Muhammed has finally let the cat out of the bag. His recent outburst proves that there are plans by some northern elements to carry out mass killings of Igbos should they lose out in the next election. How prepared is Ndigbo from (Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and other southern groups) in mitigating this subtle threat? What machinery is on ground should a confrontation break out between Ndigbo and their enemies? The early we begin strategizing the better for us all. This isn't an ordinary threat oh.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
[size=15pt]Sorry to say, but the Ndigbo populace is the most susceptible to propaganda! ! Anything in the news against the igbo is taken hook and line. We need to Snap out of this mass gullibility and smell the coffee, an igbo man can start such propaganda to manipulate our votes for his choice candidate. No more sentiments! ! Vote individuals not religion or ethnicity! !![/size]

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Sorry about the misinterpretation of your person. However you did not present the the article appropriately.
I understand your point my brother. I was just trying to add some yellow journalistic touch to it. But when I finally looked at what I wrote, I noticed that they were some little deviation of what I originally had in mind. Yet, the highlighted views of Junaid Muhammed proves that his likes are among the problems we have in the country. And until his kinds are phased out ruthlessly, Nigeria may never regain true reconciliation and unity.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by MeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chiwude:
I understand your point my brother. I was just trying to add some yellow journalistic touch to it. But when I finally looked at what I wrote, I noticed that they were some little deviation of what I originally had in mind. Yet, the highlighted views of Junaid Muhammed proves that his likes are among the problems we have in the country. And until his kinds are phased out ruthlessly, Nigeria may never regain true reconciliation and unity.

With regards to your above statements (in bold).

If you truly believe in those words, then why not initiate the clean up starting from yourself; by revising the Divisive Misleading Evil title of your thread along with the similar message you expressed in your first post (i.e. without the lies); in order to limit the damage that you may have already caused by your irresponsible action - or for ever remain as an exposed unrepentant bigot, caught spreading malicious inciting propaganda.

Go ahead; do the needful and prove me wrong - though I very much doubt if you would.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to your above statements (in bold).

If you truly believe in those words, then why not initiate the clean up starting from yourself; by revising the Divisive Misleading Evil title of your thread along with the similar message you expressed in your first post (i.e. without the lies); in order to limit the damage that you may have already caused by your irresponsible action - or for ever remain as an exposed unrepentant bigot, caught spreading malicious inciting propaganda.

Go ahead; do the needful and prove me wrong - though I very much doubt if you would.
MeAboki (friend) have you checked the post recently?
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by whitecat2: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
PROPAGANDA!!!! This post is misleading!!!

There is no where in the interview Junaid said "evil plans". This thread ought to be deleted but, this is nairaland where owner and Mods walk on their heads.
Chiwude:
Junaid Muhammed has finally let the cat out of the bag. His recent outburst proves that some northern elements are not happy with how the Igbos are heading economic port folio's in the government. Even with the nature of his venom, one cannot rule out the possibility of a post election violence against the Igbos should they lose out in the next election. How prepared is Ndigbo from (Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and other southern groups) in mitigating this subtle threat? What machinery is on ground to stem an ethno-religious induced killing against Ndi-Igbo in the north ? The early we begin strategizing the better for us all. This isn't an ordinary threat.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by whitecat2: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
BOAR:
Junaid Mohammed

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by whitecat2: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
You bet! See as then they shiitt for pants! Cowards die many times before their actual death!

BOAR:
Junaid Mohammed

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by whitecat2: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014

BOAR:
Junaid Mohammed

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by ikweremilitant: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chiwude:
Junaid Muhammed has finally let the cat out of the bag. His recent outburst proves that some northern elements are not happy with how the Igbos are heading economic port folio's in the government. Even with the nature of his venom, one cannot rule out the possibility of a post election violence against the Igbos should they lose out in the next election. How prepared is Ndigbo from (Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and other southern groups) in mitigating this subtle threat? What machinery is on ground to stem an ethno-religious induced killing against Ndi-Igbo in the north ? The early we begin strategizing the better for us all. This isn't an ordinary threat.

we are waiting
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by EagleNest(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
This Junaid of a man is simply evil.

Can you imagine what is coming out of his heart?

Out of the many ethnic groups in Nigeria, it's ONLY Igbos that he kept on mentioning with such an anger oiled with hatred and bitterness.

What's the essence of the fight for ONE NIGERIA if at the end someone like Junaid still bear extreme grudges and enjoys the hobby of taking statistics of successful Igbos especially those in position of authority just for incitement of ethnic hatred.

I smell blood somewhere... sad
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by ChimaAdeoye: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Igbo should use eye to count every Hausa man from Bonny Island to Opi, know where they live, who their friends are and where they do business or work. This time around, not even one of them should escape.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by klimson: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
@OP you are supposed to be shot through the anus cos that is where your brain is. Can you point to where Dr Junaid talked about evil plans for Igbos? Is people like you that surrounds GEJ, conbstitutes TAN and other pro Jonathan groups theefore there is no way GEJ government can perform. The likes of you are the one's giving Igbo the bad, unfortunately your breed made up over 75% of the Igbo`s angry angry angryNigeria has no future wahalai angry
Lazy aboki. ln your depraved mind, Nigeria should sacrifice competence for mediocrity by picking one Mallam with fake credentials like your master to head Nigeria's economic team. Nigeria has not divided and you are already quarrelling over who acquires Abuja. Laziness and unresourcefulness is your problem. Even if they live Abuja for you, you will still run it down like you have done to virtually everything under your watch. Take Abuja as you said and lgbo man will build another Abuja in a few years where your people will come to beg to fit in. l can read your.bitter hatred for the lgbos all through your speech. And a stupid Aboki brother of yours is supporting you. No worry. Make Nigeria divide soon so that you use bomb and destroy of what beauty lgbo men will leave behind, and you will come to appreciate how lgbo man has been managing you to his own expense. Ewu.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by OreMI22: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Unlike in 2011 when the killing of Igbo in the north was unreciprocated, this time around abokii in the south must surrender their lives for any Igbo killed in the north.
The 2000 and 2006 massive retaliations must be the standard doctrine.
Re: We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed by M4gunners: 5:42am On Mar 02, 2015
psucc:
Brand him whatever you may, tribal, bigots, extremist, Junaid had the Igbos at heart.

Before you crucify me, he had unveiled their plans and to be forewarned is to he forearm. Will the Igbo and indeed Nigerians heed his warming and prepare for the D-day?

You have spoken well bro. He who have ear, let him hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records / PHOTO: Dollars Recovered Today In A Farm In Abuja / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.