Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! (1459 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / A Bungalow For Sale At #7.5m New Price #6.5m//// / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by Realtouchnot: 2:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Please I need your replies. I want to build a 4 bedroom bungalow somewhere in the East. The house should have average income furnishings. I'm budgeting 2.5million naira for the whole project. Do you do think the money will be enough? if not, how much would you suggest.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by Realtouchnot: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Please, you may wish to break down the cost at each level/or cost of the building materials. Thanks!
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by eghosajohnny: 3:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Realtouchnot:
Please, you may wish to break down the cost at each level/or cost of the building materials. Thanks!

Where exactly in the east are you building the bungalow and for the 2.5m it won't do the job I will the materials I will be using for the building and the amount will be abt 4.2m.below are the mterials I will be using cos I am handling a project in ebonyi state at the moment

After the block work no parapet,

Materials will be

Long span roof sheet
Partitioned sliding windows
Pvc for the ceiling
Parlour and dinning pop
China door
Tiles for floor glaze and vertrified
Twypod w/c
Electrifying
Painting
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by eghosajohnny: 3:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Realtouchnot:

Where exactly in the east are you building the bungalow and for the 2.5m it won't do the job I will the materials I will be using for the building and the amount will be abt 4.2m.below are the mterials I will be using cos I am handling a project in ebonyi state at the moment

Materials will be

Long span roof sheet
Pvc for the ceiling
Parlour and dinning pop
China door
Twypod w/c
Electrifying
Painting

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by eseosa77(m): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Sir,could you pls post the floor plan of this building pls,ths
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by gunuvi(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
eseosa77:
Sir,could you pls post the floor plan of this building pls,ths
it will be cool to see it too. the exterior is very beautiful
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by Realtouchnot: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2014
eghosajohnny:

Materials will be

Long span roof sheet
Pvc for the ceiling
Parlour and dinning pop
China door
Twypod w/c
Electrifying
Painting

Thank you very much sir! The location is Imo State
Re: Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! by eghosajohnny: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2014
For imo if all I have writing is ok by you then I can handle it for 3.9m flat you can contact me on this numbers below

And for the plan its unfortunate I can't do that only when you want it and I'm mobilized to get you a plan only then will you get the full details.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Distress Property Sales Blog (will Be Updated From Time To Time) / 1acre(8plots) Of Land With C Of O Behind Osun State University Osogbo / 10 Rules Of Investing And Buying Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.