Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Unbelievable! Rapper T.i’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour To Grey - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable! Rapper T.i’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour To Grey (1021 Views)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. / Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Rapper T.i’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour To Grey by dabrats(f): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2014
There’s nothing surgery, pills and injections can't do these nowadays.

Rapper T.I.‘s wife Tiny recently permanently changed her eye colour to grey.Tiny-changes-her-eye-color

After much speculation, she posted a mini-commercial for the place that helped her transform, but later pulled down the Instagram post later.

Below was the caption:

“I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.

Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.”

Here are some screen shots of others that have also changed their eye colour with the company
eye colour change brightocular. http://chynaduru..com/

(1) (Reply)

Albino Lawyer Turned Model..this Lady Is So Beautifuln Smart ..check Her Out / Trendy Ankara Children's Shirts / Boutique Clearance Sales!!! Cheapest Prices Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.