Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? (944 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Men, Do You Consider A Woman's Boob Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by saxwizard(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2014
I was caught mouth open starring at a woman's boob by my friends...i was caught red handed so i cud nt bail my self out...we just laughed it off...lets hear your own story too
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by Truth24(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Dis Monday morning?
Joblez
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by saxwizard(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Truth24:
Dis Monday morning?
Joblez
The thread derailers
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by Rexnegro(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
Loool . Anyway op me was caught by a friends infact him too join dey look d best boobi I have ever seen
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by ERCROSS(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2014
I was never caught..

Since it was never an illegal act.

So I'd like to put it this way " I was seen legally looking at some attractive balloons "

It my human right to stare at anything lookable irrespective of the object I gaze upon

grin
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by hippyj(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
i was looking at her b**bs then with a smile on her face,she asked me WHAT ARE U LOOKING AT?

I replied, Am admiring something good.
She called me Naughty boy,i took it as a compliment rather than an insult.
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by saxwizard(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
hippyj:
i was looking at her b**bs then with a smile on her face,she asked me WHAT ARE U LOOKING AT?

I replied, Am admiring something good.
She called me Naughty boy,i took it as a compliment rather than an insult.
Sharp dude
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by saxwizard(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:
Loool . Anyway op me was caught by a friends infact him too join dey look d best boobi I have ever seen
Lolz
Re: Have You Been Caught Staring At A Woman's Boob Before? by hatux: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
I remember that day, ehn! Na the woman self caught me, mehn' and if you see that bosom' na die! Na the biggest natural have ever seen.. She caught me and said nothing, since she knows she's got it. But I can't just stop licking my lips that fateful day. Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Virgin At 19? / Guys: Can You Start A Relationship With A Lady That Has Children? / Has Anybody Else Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.