Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My girl friend receives too many calls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My girl friend receives too many calls (987 Views)

Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) / Closed / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girl friend receives too many calls by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
We've been dating for a year and seven months now I know she likes me but the problem I have with her's that her phone rings almost every minute I must admit I de boil like water when ever it starts ringing , initially it was not like that I don't know if she now gives her control to every guy that approaches her, when I demand who it was she tells me it's a friend, the attitude has made me lose interest in the relationship though I still love her, NLers I'm wondering if it will be ok if I ask her to just keep distance wht do you suggest ?
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by Jayses(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Wht do you want me to say ? , go n settle ur problem abeg
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2014
She's a customer care agent

1 Like

Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Odilafta:
She's a customer care agent
lol more like that, imagine sitting out with someone the next thing she does is to start picking calls as though you don't own a phone.
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Lacomus:
We've been dating for a year and seven months now I know she likes me but the problem I have with her's that her phone rings almost every minute I must admit I de boil like water when ever it starts ringing , initially it was not like that I don't know if she now gives her control to every guy that approaches her, when I demand who it was she tells me it's a friend, the attitude has made me lose interest in the relationship though I still love her, NLers I'm wondering if it will be ok if I ask her to just keep distance wht do you suggest ?

She does not respect you after 1 year of dating you, guess she feels the relationship is going no where, its all your fault, you have not given her a reason to stop searching..... Man up, take the bull by the horn, then you can make demands.

P.s I hope you are also not taking a lot of calls too?
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by uzolexis(f): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2014
She wants to know where this is heading She's trying to let u know that if you don't make a move pple plenty outside, it's been a year n 7 months so she wants to be sure she's not wasting her time with you, n you are talking of keeping a distance... if u try that u don loose the babe o
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

She does not respect you after 1 year of dating you, guess she feels the relationship is going no where, its all your fault, you have not given her a reason to stop searching..... Man up, take the bull by the horn, then you can make demands.

P.s I hope you are also not taking a lot of calls too?
I'm not oo, I don't even pick female calls when I'm with her.
Re: My girl friend receives too many calls by Elinob(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Maybe na de work with mtn, grin you never see something yet.

(1) (Reply)

r / Help! My Friend Is Missing.(photo) / Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.