Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

(then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now (1174 Views)

Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Most Annoying Nairalander And An Advise To Him Or Her / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
And do feel free to share your early childhood moments now and then, keep the Memory wet and fresh, well Here is me and my sister 15 years ago and here we are now(next photo)

1 Share

Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by StPete: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Would have made more sense if it was a picture of you and that little girl u were eyeing back then wink

But anyhow sha, una try grin grin

BTW, that picture is forcing me to turn my neck. Oya OP, do the needful angry
Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by adonbilivit: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Una make sense. You are 19 and she is 18 right? I am single. My Dad(dangote) says i must marry a nairalander's sister and i love ur sister. Give her my number please ;080jonzing

1 Like

Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
More of me n her

Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
Una make sense. You are 19 and she is 18 right? I am single. My Dad(dangote) says i must marry a nairalander's sister and i love ur sister. Give her my number please ;080jonzing
your guess is right bro, still wonder how u figured that out
Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by adonbilivit: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
darnley16:
your guess is right bro, still wonder how u figured that out
that is a yes right? Call me your inlaw not bro
Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
And then mY mom , behind us all, I love you Mom,

Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
that is a yes right?
lol bro I meant the age, you got it right!
Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by adonbilivit: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
darnley16:
lol bro I meant the age, you got it right!
yeah i know. Could you stop calling me bro? Inlaw is preferable

1 Like

Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by darnley16(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
yeah i know. Could you stop calling me bro? Inlaw is preferable
, lol thx man really for appreciating the pix
Re: (then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now by YoungThuga(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
MOD's do the necessary

(1) (Reply)

Why Is A Burial Ground Always Six Feet? / Here Are 7 Ways To Tell That You Will Become Rich One Day. / (photo): Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.