Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439959 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
uchman:

Mine is still showing production since I captured on 20th July, a woman collected 20k from me for fast track and she was the one that told me that fast track is not going for now, due to new Oga.
Ikoyi too

They should be close to your serial number by now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Which state?

Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
sexymonkey:
it was a fresh one.
I did it at the immigration office

Ok. I want to renew mine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
sheunsheun:
Good evening house. I’m due for capturing tomorrow. Please do i need to go with all of the documents listed below? Since my application is a renewal. I’m actually confused.

Follow the instructions on your appointment slip.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2022
sheunsheun:
Good evening house. I’m due for capturing tomorrow. Please do i need to go with all of the documents listed below? Since my application is a renewal. I’m actually confused.
On your printed biometric appointment slip Is where you can find the list of documents you will need for renewal not on this screenshot.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SoliBayNG: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2022
duro4real:

Someone that can get it done btw 1-2 days. because I reside faraway to Abuja.

Gotten a contact? I did this two weeks ago in Abuja. Quite expensive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Terminalia(f): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning everyone. I would like to know if a guarantor and local govt identification are required for minors. I want to apply for my 6yo. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
How much did it cost ?
SoliBayNG:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyu26(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning good people of NL, is guarantor driver's licence a must for new applicant. The guarantor only has the national I.D slip. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheunsheun(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
HRprof:

On your printed biometric appointment slip Is where you can find the list of documents you will need for renewal not on this screenshot.

Thank you but are we meant to pay any 8k for stamp? This Gwagwalada people are frustrating my life.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olamieseun(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Drop your WhatsApp nmber
kennylee:

Can you help me with the officer's contact ?I also need to fast track my own
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
sheunsheun:

Thank you but are we meant to pay any 8k for stamp? This Gwagwalada people are frustrating my life.
was your guarantor form not signed? If no, they are trying to used that one to exploit you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2022
SoliBayNG:

I haven’t gotten a contact yet sir, can you link me up with the person that assisted u on it. And if I may asked, Like how much should I plan?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
olamieseun:
Drop your WhatsApp nmber
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
ganiyu26:
Good morning good people of NL, is guarantor driver's licence a must for new applicant. The guarantor only has the national I.D slip. Thanks
aside guarantor international passport then either any of one of national ID or driver license is required
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
sheunsheun:

Thank you but [b]are we meant to pay any 8k for stamp? T[/b]his Gwagwalada people are frustrating my life.
i dont know about that. People that did renewal have not said they paid for any stamp. But shine your eye
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Calculus771: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
Where can I do my international passport in osun state or Oyo state?
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Calculus771:
Hello everyone,
Where can I do my international passport in osun state or Oyo state?
Thank you.

Osun state : Osogbo.
Oyo State : Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Calculus771: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
alakara:

alakara:

Thank you bro.
Do you know of any agent in Osogbo?
I will be very happy if you can share me contact.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SouthSultan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
kelmicheal:
aside guarantor international passport then either any of one of national ID or driver license is required

Hello boss, please can the data page of my guarantors official passport be used, or it must be the normal standard passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SoliBayNG: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
duro4real:

I haven’t gotten a contact yet sir, can you link me up with the person that assisted u on it. And if I may asked, Like how much should I plan?.

Someone gave me a quote of 186k.

She quoted 150k. I got who introduced me to her to ask for a discount.

I understand DOB is more serious, and it also depends on the number of names. Pm me.

I'll also discuss with her first. Note that collection time is extended now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyenze9: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
how much did it cost you pls
ECOB:
Applied on 15 July 2022
Captured on 22nd July 2022
Got a message that my Passport is Ready today 16th September 2022

Strictly DIY
Awka Immigration Office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SouthSultan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
ECOB:
Applied on 15 July 2022

Strictly DIY
Awka Immigration Office

Was it on the day of capturing you submitted your forms?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
SouthSultan:

Hello boss, please can the data page of my guarantors official passport be used, or it must be the normal standard passport?
Data page only is required
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abilityC: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
lordspiritual:

Finally Collected!
Registered - April
Captured - May
Collection - September
Strictly DIY: would not recommend, if you have money or you need it urgently, use an officer.

***Didn't receive any SMS, tracking site still shows at production stage.
congrats..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trendo360: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2022
Pls I need a passport officer at ikoyi passport office that can help me with fastrack passport issuance .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 4:01am On Sep 20, 2022
trendo360:
Pls I need a passport officer at ikoyi passport office that can help me with fastrack passport issuance .

No FasTrack in Ikoyi for now, don't let any officer chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jimjam91: 4:45am On Sep 20, 2022
josephsm823:
I want to do international passport for my baby of about two months and I need the passport out within a month. My baby has NIN already. Can anyone recommend anyone who can help to fast track?

Urgent response needed pls

hi bro, sorry for all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Heart84(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys,

I had my capturing today at Ikoyi office and would like to share my experience briefly.

Got there at about 7:48am and by 8:am we were asked to queue up and was called in in batches of 10. Was a pretty quick process though as long as you have a hard or soft copy of your “Appointment slip”.

I got into the premises, was directed to servicom unit by the right soon as you enter through the gate. A file was opened for me here and was then asked to take it to “Long room” for confirmation and approval. Don’t worry, you’ll be directed there.

After approval which took about 30 mins, I then proceeded to the capturing room where I waited in another queue. Not to worry again, the queue moved really fast. We were called in one after the other for our capturing. After which a print out will be handed to you and be informed you’ll get an sms for collection.

Key Takeaways:
1. Please have two copies of each of your documents especially your payment receipt
2. Go with original of documents.
3. Ensure your data matches what’s on your NIN. Very very crucial.

I captured by 11:50 am and left the passport office by 12. Immediately I got home, I tracked my application and it’s already on “Production”.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged DIY. Process was seamless. I didn’t pay any officer at any point for anything. I now await collection. Good luck to everyone who is yet to capture or already did. Proudly team DIY!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
wow so Ikoyi is the Key now better than ALausa

Heart84:
Hey guys,

I had my capturing today at Ikoyi office and would like to share my experience briefly.

Got there at about 7:48am and by 8:am we were asked to queue up and was called in in batches of 10. Was a pretty quick process though as long as you have a hard or soft copy of your “Appointment slip”.

I got into the premises, was directed to servicom unit by the right soon as you enter through the gate. A file was opened for me here and was then asked to take it to “Long room” for confirmation and approval. Don’t worry, you’ll be directed there.

After approval which took about 30 mins, I then proceeded to the capturing room where I waited in another queue. Not to worry again, the queue moved really fast. We were called in one after the other for our capturing. After which a print out will be handed to you and be informed you’ll get an sms for collection.

Key Takeaways:
1. Please have two copies of each of your documents especially your payment receipt
2. Go with original of documents.
3. Ensure your data matches what’s on your NIN. Very very crucial.

I captured by 11:50 am and left the passport office by 12. Immediately I got home, I tracked my application and it’s already on “Production”.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged DIY. Process was seamless. I didn’t pay any officer at any point for anything. I now await collection. Good luck to everyone who is yet to capture or already did. Proudly team DIY!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Heart84:
Hey guys,

Proudly team DIY!!!

This is nice. I applied online and I made my payment today. I also got my appointment date which is dated to be October 3rd(not that long to me). My processing center is Oshogbo, Osun State. I will come back here to narrate my experience when I am done.

#TEAM_DIY.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lamaxkay(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
ECOB:
Applied on 15 July 2022

Strictly DIY
Awka Immigration Office

Hi please if don’t mind
Can you put me through the procedure and what to except from Awka office
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.