Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439557 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jollos:

Thanks for your response, she is from Ondo state.
Tell her to go to Ondo State Liaison Office at 29e Remi Fani-Kayode Avenue, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. She will be issued Ondo State certificate of origin there. She should go with 1 or 2 passport photograph(s). The cost of the certificate would be between 2500 Naira and 5000 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Tell her to go to Ondo State Liaison Office at 29e Remi Fani-Kayode Avenue, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. She will be issued Ondo State certificate of origin there. She should go with 1 or 2 passport photograph(s). The cost of the certificate would be between 2500 Naira and 5000 Naira.

Thanks boss. We will go there before weekend.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good evening everyone, I'm a first time applicant and I paid for my passport this month, I just printed the guarantors form so I can get it signed ahead, but I'm confused about which part the guarantor needs to fill. As you can see there are 3 sections, are they all meant to be filled by the guarantor? The 2nd section is getting me confused. Please note that I'm not travelling anytime soon, I just want to have it in hand just in case. And where can I get a commissioner of Oath please, and how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
aieromon ekitimanalways Theyemmie
Emeraldfynest:
Good evening everyone, I'm a first time applicant and I paid for my passport this month, I just printed the guarantors form so I can get it signed ahead, but I'm confused about which part the guarantor needs to fill. As you can see there are 3 sections, are they all meant to be filled by the guarantor? The 2nd section is getting me confused. Please note that I'm not travelling anytime soon, I just want to have it in hand just in case. And where can I get a commissioner of Oath please, and how much does it cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emeraldfynest:

Leave Part 2 blank. Guarantor should fill Part 1 and his name in Part 3.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kejykejy: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stamped it today at the state Secretariat ministryof Justice, oat office. Paid #200
doseofpeculiar:

Hello,please where did you get it stamped.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
aieromon ekitimanalways Theyemmie

Fill every part. If you reside in Lagos State, go to High Court of Lagos at Old National Assembly Complex, Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos. You will pay 500 Naira at the cash office (cash office is located on the first floor of the court) before the form is stamped...

Do you need help in filling the form?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jollos:

Thanks for your response, she is from Ondo state.
Go to their liaison office in lagos. I assumed you are in lagos. If you are not, get someone to do it for you in lagos or ondo and get it mailed to you.

29e Remi Fani-Kayode Ave, Ikeja GRA 101233, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sikay19:

Are you self-applicant ? If yes, You have a long wait ahead of you. Why did i say so? I captured for my passport renewal on November 4 up to this present moment. It has not been produced.

I'm not a DIY applicant.

The last time I checked I was told booklet finished.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oh, thanks so much. What about these first four lines?
aieromon:

Leave Part 2 blank. Guarantor should fill Part 1 and his name in Part 3.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Every part including the second one? Because I'm not travelling out for study soon as it stated there.
I stay in Ibadan, I will go to the High Court too then, thank you.
ekitimanalways:

Fill every part. If you reside in Lagos State, go to High Court of Lagos at Old National Assembly Complex, Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos. You will pay 500 Naira at the cash office (cash office is located on the first floor of the court) before the form is stamped...

Do you need help in filling the form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Oh, thanks so much. What about these first four lines?

First 2 lines - Your name and contact address

Leave the next 2 lines blank.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alright, thanks.
aieromon:

First 2 lines - Your name and contact address

Leave the next 2 lines blank.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dear House, who do we escalate this matter to? I captured in November and up till now, passport is not ready.. It will be 4 months by next week
Haba! What is going on at Ikoyi passport office?

..Team DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Elolam87:
Hello, pls who can help me out on this. I did capturing for passport renewal in ekiti on Jan 10th, but till now ,I have not gotten it. I chose ekiti because I learnt it's faster.Pls who can give me a sure plug to fast track.i need it urgently .
Thanks
I did mine at Ekiti as well but Dec 24. I dont know if I'm supposed to go check or still wait. It's frustrating.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elolam87(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wow,Do you have idea whether they fast track in ekiti?
SmooshCHN:
I did mine at Ekiti as well but Dec 24. I dont know if I'm supposed to go check or still wait. It's frustrating.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Nobody with update from IBADAN centre ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by he2nuh(f): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2023
soulmate19:
No
We only submitted the letter, her birth certificate, two passports, her Nin, both parents Nin and marriage certificate. You can also use both parents intl passport if it's still valid.

Hi Good day
Please for a mother who hasn't done change of name what will be presented for her own evidence as the mother?
Also please how can one apply for change of name on passport?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrRitchie: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
SmooshCHN:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I captured in December & already picked my passport since Last 2 or 3 weeks ago

Alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
You can present your NIN slip with your maiden name as far as the name tally with the one on your marriage certificate.
*I will advise you to do your name modification on your NIN before your passport renewal. Then you can use your married name to fill in your passport renewal details

Documents needed for a Name modification
* Change of name affidavit
* Newspaper change of name (print out the page where your name appears)
* Old NIN slip
* if you want to do it in the NIN office, pay 500 naira for name modification on their site, print the receipt, then submit it with other documents in the NIN office. (But I will advise you to use any NIN Agent close to you to save you the stress and time of going to the NIN office several times before it will be modified. Mine has not been modified since December because I did it through their office and it has affected my passport renewal)

he2nuh:

Hi Good day
Please for a mother who hasn't done change of name what will be presented for her own evidence as the mother?
Also please how can one apply for change of name on passport?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheHulk616: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
My passport will expire November, can I start renew now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
pls oo, I need your advice, I am in passport office in ALAUSA, which is better, an officer wants to help me renew for 40k or I do It online ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
tunddy:
pls oo, I need your advice, I am in passport office in ALAUSA, which is better, an officer wants to help me renew for 40k or I do It online ?

40k is much oh haba.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheHulk616:
My passport will expire November, can I start renew now?
Begin renewal process six months to expiration.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheHulk616: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Begin renewal process six months to expiration.
it is possible to apply now, because I am applying for something in September and I will need 6 months validity
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good afternoon all, pls what are the necessary documents for new passport, procedures required and the cost. Will appreciate if u guide me with any link where the above was discussed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
If I do it online,will I get it in time
candance:

40k is much oh haba.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheHulk616:
it is possible to apply now, because I am applying for something in September and I will need 6 months validity
apply now, you'll get a capturing date of not more than 3months, you wait extra one month by then you'll have 6months left for your passport to expire then you go for capturing immediately

This will eliminate delay should in case the passport is needed urgently, if you choose to wait until 6months, just forget getting your passport this year

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheHulk616:
NIS states 6 months...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thanks to everyone that has contributed on this thread. You are awesome. GOD will reward you all abundantly(Amen)

I captured today at ALAUSA.

Collection date on enrollment slip: 03/05/2023.

I guess they have backlog or is it because I am DIY?

I think May is far.

Strictly DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Samcleffzie(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pls house
How long does NIN take to get verified
my mum want to renew her passport and she didn't have a NIN yet we are planning to go get the NIN done tomorrow and I want to know if is possible to get it done and verified in the space of a month

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Kaxmytex(m), alertbest(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.