Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442287 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zita86:

Can someone cancel a passport application? I couldn't capture in January this year due to NIN. I've tried modifying my last name on my NIN last name disparity (I enrolled when I was single) since November last year even at their office yet all efforts are futile. So I'm thinking of cancelling my application and applying afresh with my maiden name but I don't know if it is possible. Does anyone have an idea? (It is a fresh passport)
Yes, you can apply afresh but You'll have to forfeit the money as the fee is nonrefundable and lastly, there's no option for cancellation online nor offline, it automatically deletes after a year, counting from the day you paid

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zita86: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Yes, you can apply afresh but You'll have to forfeit the money as the fee is nonrefundable and lastly, there's no option for cancellation online nor offline, it automatically deletes after a year, counting from the day you paid

Thank you so much... you're a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zita86:

Can someone cancel a passport application? I couldn't capture in January this year due to NIN. I've tried modifying my last name on my NIN last name disparity (I enrolled when I was single) since November last year even at their office yet all efforts are futile. So I'm thinking of cancelling my application and applying afresh with my maiden name but I don't know if it is possible. Does anyone have an idea? (It is a fresh passport)
Yes, it's possible for you to reapply since you haven't captured or enrolled. The initial passport application fee is nonrefundable.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zita86: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, it's possible for you to reapply since you haven't captured or enrolled. The initial passport application fee is nonrefundable. 

Ok thanks for this info. I'm glad there's a way forward for me however I do not understand what you mean by "enrolled". Do you mind explaining?.

Though I wasn't able to capture on my appointment day cos the officer said my last name didn't tally with NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zita86:

Ok thanks for this info. I'm glad there's a way forward for me however I do not understand what you mean by "enrolled". Do you mind explaining?.

Though I wasn't able to capture on my appointment day cos the officer said my last name didn't tally with NIN.
Enrolled also means captured.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alright thank you, I later got the photocopy of the Drivers License though. I called the immigration office and they said it's just any of the two documents.
ekitimanalways:

Please attach a copy of your guarantor's NIN slip to a copy of the data page of the guarantor's international passport.
It is not compulsory that your two passport photographs are signed at the back by the guarantor.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Alright thank you, I later got the photocopy of the Drivers License though. I called the immigration office and they said it's just any of the two documents.
OK. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmperorZikky:
Please guys, which month are they in Ikoyi centre now. I captured January 13th

December
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zita86: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Enrolled also means captured.

Alright. Thanks a lot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zita86:

as long as u aren't captured and your NIN is okay.. i mean the fresh application will have your names arranged as seen on the NIN. U can forfeit the previous one and apply afresh. i had the same issue last year. made a mistake on my name arrangements on the portal as against the NIN. i had to forfeit it and reapply again since i haven't been captured..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Feranchek(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I have forwarded your complaints to NIS via email. We should expect a response soon.

Chimo!!! Wow!!!! GOD BLESS YOU PLENTY!!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Which gateway you chose for payment of the application fee? As soon as you finished filling the application form, you would be directed to the section where you would choose the gateway for application fee payment. As soon as the application fee's paid, and it's confirmed by Nigeria Immigration Service, try login again with the reference number and the application number and print all necessary documents. I would suggest you save the documents before printing. 
I filled the forms and submitted. I haven't paid. I attempted to retrieve it using the ref and app no. within a few minutes of submitting so I don't know why I can't get back to it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 1:49am On Mar 03, 2023
What happens if one misses the capture date? Can it be rescheduled after it has passed or before the date?
Will one have to pay again?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

OK. All the best.

Great mind.

My collection date is on a Monday and according to the memo I saw at their office, my surname falls into the Tuesday group.

Do you think I should go on the Tuesday?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Please anybody about information from Ibadan, like the month they're presently.
Captured Dec 09
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2023
byMikee:

Great mind.

My collection date is on a Monday and according to the memo I saw at their office, my surname falls into the Tuesday group.

Not too sure they're following it. Please when do you captured and state centre.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Yhemitz:

Not too sure they're following it. Please when do you captured and state centre.

Yesterday at Alausa, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Pls I need list of documents for Passport, first timer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lanre9ja(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Damilolly post=121424961]What happens if one misses the capture date? Can it be rescheduled after it has passed or before the date?
Will one have to pay again?[/quite]

You can go to servicom and tell them
They can attend to you that day if u are luck or they tell u to can back

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kayz05(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lanre9ja(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Yhemitz:
Please anybody with useful information about IBADAN centre. Like which month are they doing now.

Captured December 09, no call yet.

They are still on December

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lanre9ja(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Good evening everyone, I'm a first time applicant and I paid for my passport this month, I just printed the guarantors form so I can get it signed ahead, but I'm confused about which part the guarantor needs to fill. As you can see there are 3 sections, are they all meant to be filled by the guarantor? The 2nd section is getting me confused. Please note that I'm not travelling anytime soon, I just want to have it in hand just in case. And where can I get a commissioner of Oath please, and how much does it cost?

To go YOUTUBE search for how to fill guarantor passport form you will see much video explaining it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2023
good day house, anyone with the link to track,should kindly drop it, thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Kayz05:
Guys Good Morning. I have been tracking my passport process before today and since yesterday, I've been unable to get any meaningful information regarding the process. I can track but its not giving any feedback regarding the process like it used to be. I did capturing in January 6th 2023 at Ikoyi. Do you think there's a problem with the tracking system or my application?

Thanks.

If it was the tracking system, it won't bring out your details.

I will suggest you visit servicecom and lay your complain.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zita86: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
emmanuelpopson:

as long as u aren't captured and your NIN is okay.. i mean the fresh application will have your names arranged as seen on the NIN. U can forfeit the previous one and apply afresh. i had the same issue last year. made a mistake on my name arrangements on the portal as against the NIN. i had to forfeit it and reapply again since i haven't been captured..

Thanks so much for this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
byMikee:

Great mind.

Go on Tuesday else that female officer in charge of passport collection at, collection hall will bounce you back.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
smartchucks:

Go on Tuesday else that female officer in charge of passport collection at, collection hall will bounce you back.

Yeah. Will do.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larawytte: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
kennyliza:
Dear House, who do we escalate this matter to? I captured in November and up till now, passport is not ready.. It will be 4 months by next week
Haba! What is going on at Ikoyi passport office?

..Team DIY

Hi! How far, any luck yet? @ ikoyi office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Alright thanks.
lanre9ja:

To go YOUTUBE search for how to fill guarantor passport form you will see much video explaining it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
larawytte:

Hi! How far, any luck yet? @ ikoyi office.

I went there today on faith and collected my passport... Issued date was Feb 15th... So happy right now smiley smiley smiley

I think passports for those that captured in November at Ikoyi office are ready for collection.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yhemitz:
Please anybody about information from Ibadan, like the month they're presently.
Captured Dec 09

Did you apply yourself or through someone, is it fast in ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.