Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1473329 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2023
OwolabiAbayomi:
Hello everyone, I got captured on the 20th of Feb, so I went for collection yesterday but I was told it hasn't been recorded at production house.
What could that mean?
Cos I don't really understand, those I met don't know when it be recorded or something.

My bosses, please don't ignore me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by evergreen9: 7:53am On May 17, 2023
Can someone outside the country process his passport renewal through immigration in Nigeria?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2023
OwolabiAbayomi:

See the Passport Control Officer of the passport office where you had your biometric.
Or Please call any of these NIS numbers for help:
SERVICOM/PASSPORT COMPLAINTS

+2349121556359

+2349121477092

+2348021819988

+2349121900655

+2347080607900

OFFICE OF THE SERVICE PRO

+2348033074681

+2347030556381

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyomesiile: 11:21am On May 17, 2023
Hello people of God. Please I need una help ni ooo. Which passport office is the fastest to get date for biometrics and production of passport. I'm having a kind of deadline here. Thank you very much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elichristy: 11:39am On May 17, 2023
dionpholly:
Pls how do i know if my passport is ready for collection, i did capturing in on March in Abeokuta.
Please if you reside in abeokuta can you kindly go check if your passport is ready because I captured on March 1st but I don't reside in abeokuta and I don't know if mine is ready now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 5:03pm On May 17, 2023
OwolabiAbayomi:

Are you DIY? And where did you process your passport application?

You may need to provide more information for people to be able to assist you with guidance.

Also, if you still have your application id and reference number you can check the status online to eliminate any possibility of any NIN issues stalling your application.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 5:07pm On May 17, 2023
evergreen9:
Can someone outside the country process his passport renewal through immigration in Nigeria?

You'll have to process it through the Nigerian consulate at your country of residence.

Or you come home to renew it if it's convenient for you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:19am On May 18, 2023
Heishere:

Hi. Sent someone to Festac today to confirm if my passport is out but he was told my passport will only be ready end of May. I captured in Dec and DIY. Is the info correct. Do I have to do s/th to fast track issuance?

Have you collected your passport now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princejones(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2023
WpressBeginner:

Very fast with an agent I have their....

I applied Feb 9 collected April 1....
It is 32pages passport and u knw aw hard 32 passport is
How much for 32 pages passport now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 11:02am On May 18, 2023
Good morning my people, I can't find my original birth certificate but I have copies. Will they accept photocopy or I have to do a fresh one. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solaiphones: 12:30pm On May 18, 2023
pls which month is Ado Ekiti Immigration office producing now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Flourhine: 1:18pm On May 18, 2023
Thanks so much for this information Iโ€™m grateful
IslamDefender:

Honestly don't know if there's any way it can be "retrieved", sorry. Maybe others may have ideas to help.

In reality though, if you don't have any NIN discrepancies or issues, the online tracking is not too reliable if what you're after is update about your passport being ready. If you're DIY you'll have to go to their office to check after a few months.

They don't really update the online tracker as such. Many people have collected their passports even when the tracker did not show it was ready for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2023
9jaWarrior:
Good morning my people, I can't find my original birth certificate but I have copies. Will they accept photocopy or I have to do a fresh one. Thanks
A photocopy will not be accepted.
Were you born before 1992?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Go to a high court and do age declaration or swear affidavit and certify the photocopy as a certified true copy of your birth certificate.

I had same issue, I went to NPC's office to get a replacement but the woman I met there told me to do what I told you and it worked.
She told me if I have enough or excess, that I can go for new one but if I don't feel like, I can do what she told me, which is what I did.
I did age declaration at a high court and it was accepted at the passport office.
I have the photocopy of the birth certificate.
Or you can swear an affidavit and certify the copy you have as a certified true copy of your original birth certificate, that way it can stand in or replace the misplaced one.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A photocopy will not be accepted.
Were you born before 1992?

Yes. 198_
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Go to a high court and do age declaration or swear affidavit and certify the photocopy as a certified true copy of your birth certificate.

I had same issue, I went to NPC's office to get a replacement but the woman I met there told me to do what I told you and it worked.
She told me if I have enough or excess, that I can go for new one but if I don't feel like, I can do what she told me, which is what I did.
I did age declaration at a high court and it was accepted at the passport office.
I have the photocopy of the birth certificate.
Or you can swear an affidavit and certify the copy you have as a certified true copy of your original birth certificate, that way it can stand in or replace the misplaced one.
Okay. Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogeleo: 5:47pm On May 18, 2023
Mukah1234:

This is not true. I personally saw a fresh applicant using the white file. I can tell you for sure that in NIS Festac, brown file is DIY while the white file is for people that have officers handling their files and maybe for renewal too.

I noticed this in NIS Festac the day I went for capturing.
I pray they attend to DIY files on time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogeleo: 5:55pm On May 18, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You should have been given a confirmation slip (printed) on the day you had your biometric. A confirmation slip contains passport applicant's personal details, enrollment ID, application details, collection date, etc. Nigeria Immigration Service Festac Town Passport Office is notorious for frustrating DIY applicants.

If only I got this information earlier, I wouldn't have used Festac. The frustration and discrimination was glaring the day I went for my capture.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Yes. 198_
YOU MUST GET A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH FROM THE COURT (HIGH COURT).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
It means your passport has been produced.

Once passports are produced, theyโ€™re first recorded and documented, sometimes alphabetically. Before issuing it out.

The recording do take time, esp if number of people recording it are not much, it can cause delay.
OwolabiAbayomi:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2023
penitential:
@justwise, please attend to this scammer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2023
Ogeleo:

If only I got this information earlier, I wouldn't have used Festac. The frustration and discrimination was glaring the day I went for my capture.
Me too.Festac NIS highly corrupt.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2023
Ogeleo:

I noticed this in NIS Festac the day I went for capturing.
I pray they attend to DIY files on time.

NIS Festac is notorious for intentionally delaying DIYs. I pray they attend to us on time too but then, I have also prepared my mind for the worst. I captured around ending of March but I am giving them until August before I start going there if I don't get a call before then.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2023
Ogeleo:

I feel the same way too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2023
WpressBeginner:

Very fast with an agent I have their....

I applied Feb 9 collected April 1....
It is 32pages passport and u knw aw hard 32 passport is
Hello bro,

Must you apply in Ekiti for the agent to be of help?
Iโ€™ve already applied and captured but I need to fast track mine, what I applied for wants me to submit my passport in a few weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 11:21pm On May 19, 2023
themonk:

Hello bro,

Must you apply in Ekiti for the agent to be of help?
Iโ€™ve already applied and captured but I need to fast track mine, what I applied for wants me to submit my passport in a few weeks.

I don't knw abt that ...but d only tin I knw is dat he works in ekiti immigration office and datz where I did mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 7:46am On May 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

YOU MUST GET A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH FROM THE COURT (HIGH COURT).
I did a fresh one, I later found state of origin cert in my old folder. Thanks a lot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2023
Please who knows or have an idea on the month they're producing at shagamu passport office. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princejones(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2023
9jaWarrior:

I did a fresh one, I later found state of origin document in my old folder. Thanks a lot
Please how much did it cost you for a fresh passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 2:01pm On May 20, 2023
princejones:
Please how much did it cost you for a fresh passport
26k on the website, I've not gone for capturing so I will still spend a little more

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (834) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: janeyjoys and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.