Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1485915 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:02am On Jul 11, 2023
sunnyg12 I never collect yet. . Go festac go collect am okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning all.

Someone should please assist me with full details of passport registration requirement for a baby or Point me to a page where I can see such details here.

Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
crowther15:

If you could contact your bank. Go to them with evidences of payments.

sir

the bank already charge me, av the reciept with me but what I see now is this Thier site is two, old one and new one,

I try to put my ref and app number to old site but is not found that's why my payment is not found, but I don't know if anyone is encountered the same problem like mine,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
pls anyone should help me on this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
I went for capturing but I was told that my payment is not yet entered, but Pending enrollment application?

Is it possible that application page is not yet ready for capturing some should pls enlight me🙏
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yuzxy: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Exodora:

Seriously, did we plan it course i don't understand.
It actually came out 22 of June but i picked it up on 7th of July cause i didn't receive any mail.

headofschool:
Passport is ready... Glory be to God, application on Apríl 9, Biometrics May 2, not in state till May 31st , NIN wahala postponed it to June 2nd. Was called for collection today. Glory to God

Please, there was a mistake in my name. Instead of Chukwunonso, my agent wrote Chukuwunonso - extra 'u'. I have done capturing. My tracking is showing NIN pending because of the disparity in the name. My agent is saying I should pay 15k for the correction but I don't have that money after paying #45k for the processing. Please what can I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Skooldeto:

sir

the bank already charge me, av the reciept with me but what I see now is this Thier site is two, old one and new one,

I try to put my ref and app number to old site but is not found that's why my payment is not found, but I don't know if anyone is encountered the same problem like mine,
Did you try the new NIS website?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Goodafternoon. Pls has anyone done capturing or passport collection lately due to marriage change of name at Alimosho. My woman applied since last three months and was asked to come for capturing since May, till date nothing has been done yet they keep posting her till Abuja approves.NIN, paper publication long done before registering for the passport.
Pls whoever has handful information to help biko, we can't b waiting till forever. We don pour water for ground but not yielding anything..ejooor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Did you try the new NIS website?

I try it, and it successful open on immigration.gov.ng, but they when I went for capturing they said my application is not found, that what makes me surprise, and I try to access Thier portal.immigration,gov.ng
Still saying the same thing that my application is not found
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by headofschool: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
NIN correction is 1,000 naira only, ( 600 for remita 200 for printing and service charge of 200 for internet n admin at the nearest shop close to nin) go there yourself and correct it. It will be corrected within a day. Tell them to drop the correction on immigration website
Yuzxy:

Please, there was a mistake in my name. Instead of Chukwunonso, my agent wrote Chukuwunonso - extra 'u'. I have done capturing. My tracking is showing NIN pending because of the disparity in the name. My agent is saying I should pay 15k for the correction but I don't have that money after paying #45k for the processing. Please what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good day everyone pls I have registered for my passport and made payment online but I can open the downloaded receipt, what app did u use for it also how do I download the online application form and acknowledgement slip pls @ ekitiman
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
uncleabbey:
how do i know if my passport is ready. I captured in Akure on 29 of March. It's DIY. I just checked the tracking, https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ and I'm getting still in production

pls can u drop me Ur phone number, I get one two things to ask u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
nikkyakins:
Good day everyone pls I have registered for my passport and made payment online but I can open the downloaded receipt, what app did u use for it also how do I download the online application form and acknowledgement slip pls @ ekitiman
Payment Status/Print Receipt: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adeleyeibrahim: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Do you need the PCO 's (Alausa passport office) number?
Can u please repost d number sir, seems u'v deleted the earlier post
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zino89: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Skooldeto:

sir

Child Birth certificate
Child NIN
Child Passport
And yours too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 5:17am On Jul 12, 2023
Zino89:

Child Birth certificate
Child NIN
Child Passport
And yours too

Is this for registering a baby??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2023
temitopteas:
Good morning all.

Someone should please assist me with full details of passport registration requirement for a baby or Point me to a page where I can see such details here.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Goodmorning
lightdream:
Goodafternoon. Pls has anyone done capturing or passport collection lately due to marriage change of name at Alimosho. My woman applied since last three months and was asked to come for capturing since May, till date nothing has been done yet they keep posting her till Abuja approves.NIN, paper publication long done before registering for the passport.
Pls whoever has handful information to help biko, we can't b waiting till forever. We don pour water for ground but not yielding anything..ejooor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2023
nikkyakins:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exodora: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Yuzxy:

From what I heard them say to one woman who had same issue. They told her to go to Abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deji300(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2023
I captured on march 2023 at festac showing passport in production.should I go to festac to confirm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bakrabas: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Rayhanna:
Please, does anyone know if passport can be picked up by proxy or sent via dispatch? If yes, what’s the process like? Thank you.

As salaam alaikum Please can I send you email?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yuzxy: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Exodora:

From what I heard them say to one woman who had same issue. They told her to go to Abuja.
I'm in Abuja. I did the capturing in Sauka. The mistake in name with the NIS data and not with NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yuzxy: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Thank you for the response but the mistake is with immigration data and not with NIN. My name in NIN is correct.

headofschool:
NIN correction is 1,000 naira only, ( 600 for remita 200 for printing and service charge of 200 for internet n admin at the nearest shop close to nin) go there yourself and correct it. It will be corrected within a day. Tell them to drop the correction on immigration website
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exodora: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yuzxy:

I'm in Abuja. I did the capturing in Sauka. The mistake in name with the NIS data and not with NIN.
If you have the money you should pay him or better still talk to him to reduce the price for you cause you need it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monakii: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hello good people. Please how much is the cost of minors' passport (DIY)?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pyzdan: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
please I need help in tracking my passport,

Have captured since 2nd of march at festac office. The printout I have with me after capturing does not have application number and reference number. The numbers in my printout are Enrollment I.D and File number.
pls help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
I captured on march 2023 at festac showing passport in production.should I go to festac to confirm. . . YES and ask them the month they are presently producing so that u can know when march will be ready. Okay

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hello guys have been trying to download the receipt online its not opening what app did u use for it thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (835) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.