Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1485438 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fash20: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Any hope for those that captured in Alausa may 30th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidginwhisper: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Fash20:
Any hope for those that captured in Alausa may 30th.
April isn’t even ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fash20: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
April isn’t even ready

I won't advise anyone to go DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidginwhisper: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Fash20:

Well I’ll always go for DIY anytime,anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I have checked o. Not out

Are you for may
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ayopercent:

Yes

Have you gotten urs
MAY WHEN?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Have you gotten urs
MAY WHEN?
No.
May 26.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Fash20:

You are right and wrong Sir. It depends

DIY brings rest of mind more than through the office because you will thoroughly check every details to be sure if is correct. It needs no panic about the spelling errors but it takes time for processing due to intentionally abandoning it by the officers because you didn't allow them gain anything from you.

Application through the office makes you relax for the reason that they will process it on time for doing it through them and the officer (agent) can collect it on your behalf but more expensive and irritating at times for long time processing than your expectation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
I don't know why Lagos is more corrupt than other places in Nigeria. Someone recently said the immigration said there was shortage of passport for production that's why they delayed people which I can never believe. This passport is the same as that of other states, why will they say so

I only see it from angle of corrupt. When they get people frustrated people will start lobbying with money for quick production.

The government needs to intervene because they have killed mission of many applications over the past months.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
I don't know why Lagos is more corrupt than other places in Nigeria. Someone recently said the immigration said there was shortage of passport for production that's why they delayed people which I can never believe. This passport is the same as that of other states, why will they say so

I only see it from angle of corrupt. When they get people frustrated people will start lobbying with money for quick production.

The government needs to intervene because they have killed mission of many applications over the past months.

You are complaining about Lagos own, what do you want those that used Ibadan or Osogbo passport offices to say?

@bolden, that is even what the government want, so as to discourage brain drain they are currently dealing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ayopercent:

No.
May 26.

Alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
pat077:
is it like that in every location?
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja does not...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
pat077:
What did they say the 6k is for?

The officer in charge says it's statutory.
All of us paid that money
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja does not...
can't use lagos, I am in ibadan. Is there no way to avoid paying it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amen24:

okay. So, no other fee aside that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amen24:

The officer lied. It's not statutory.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
pat077:
okay. So, no other fee aside that?

Nope

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The officer lied. It's not statutory.
Oga mi, I know.
I just don't want trouble that day.
Thanks for your help here.
I salute you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
pat077:
can't use lagos, I am in ibadan. Is there no way to avoid paying it?
The officers there are corrupt. If you avoid paying it, they will make sure your passport does not go into production or claim your file is missing... What a sad situation!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Petersburg7: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yomexshow92:
Thanks a lot, I Just saw the thread and was going through it and could not get those documents...I really appreciate. Once the person get to the passport office can get file easily

Local Government letter of identification is the same with local government certificate of origin?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Petersburg7: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
What is the cost of passport in lagos?

32 page 5yr

64page 5yr

64page 10yr

Also what are the documents required for registration, im still single & my budget is 50k...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Petersburg7:
What is the cost of passport in lagos?

32 page 5yr

64page 5yr

64page 10yr

Also what are the documents required for registration, im still single & my budget is 50k...

32 pages (5 years validity) ₦25,000

64 pages (5 years validity) ₦ 35,000

64 pages (10 years validity) ₦70,000

Transaction fee: ₦500 or ₦1000

NIN verification fee: ₦1000

REQUIREMENTS
Local government letter of identification/ State of origin certificate. (Original and photocopy)

Original and photocopy of your birth certificate from NPC or attestation of birth from NPC (if you were born after 1992). Age declaration ( if you were born before 1992).

2 recent colour passport photographs.

Gurantor’s form sworn to before a Commissioner of Oaths|High Court| Magistrate. Attach the copies of your guarantor’s passport data page, NIN or driving licence.

Copy of online payment slip.

Copy of acknowledgement slip.

Original and photocopy of your NIN slip.

Printed copy of filled, dated and signed passport application form.

Copy of appointment slip.

Apply here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maggggie: 1:09am On Aug 20, 2023
But Alausa Dey frustrate person life ooo. Heard they are still producing for March.

When will they now start for April 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Chai, this is so bad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fash20: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

The most disgusting thing about all this is that there's guys don't hide the fact that some people paid for fast track. I remember when I went for data capturing at Alausa, we were segregated. They didn't even hide the corruption.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Petersburg7: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

32 pages (5 years validity) ₦25,000

64 pages (5 years validity) ₦ 35,000

64 pages (10 years validity) ₦70,000

Transaction fee: ₦500 or ₦1000

NIN verification fee: ₦1000

REQUIREMENTS
Local government letter of identification/ State of origin certificate. (Original and photocopy)

Original and photocopy of your birth certificate from NPC or attestation of birth from NPC (if you were born after 1992). Age declaration ( if you were born before 1992).

2 recent colour passport photographs.

Gurantor’s form sworn to before a Commissioner of Oaths|High Court| Magistrate. Attach the copies of your guarantor’s passport data page, NIN or driving licence.

Copy of online payment slip.

Copy of acknowledgement slip.

Original and photocopy of your NIN slip.

Printed copy of filled, dated and signed passport application form.

Copy of appointment slip.

Thanks for the information bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibejulekki2: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Y'all should try and travel down north ... I did my passport and collected it the following day no stress ... I had to travel down form Lagos to kaduna to do it ... It's all look like magic ...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by footprintD55(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please how much did you pay as a fresher?
Ibejulekki2:
Y'all should try and travel down north ... I did my passport and collected it the following day no stress ... I had to travel down form Lagos to kaduna to do it ... It's all look like magic ...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
footprintD55:
Please how much did you pay as a fresher?

Kaduna is experiencing over crowd now but despite that, I did it July 10th got it August 17th of this month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by footprintD55(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alright thanks.
muhyideenabdul:

Kaduna is experiencing over crowd now but despite that, I did it July 10th got it August 17th of this month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynoverse(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
jadajada:
pls, what was the experience like in oyo? I want to start my application for renewal on Monday and I'm thinking of either oyo or shagamu. I stay in ibadan.

I spent less than an hours from waiting till capturing, it was fast as many people are not on ground the day I went

Note: it is not diy thou
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
What documents do I need to go with when collecting after renew?
Do I need to go with my old passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jadajada: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lynoverse:

I spent less than an hours from waiting till capturing, it was fast as many people are not on ground the day I went

Note: it is not diy thou
okay. I am using DIY. Anyone with the experience shld pls share.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (835) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: LegendKing(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.