Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439996 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexsho(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Whenever anyone goes for collection,always give full detail for others not to fall into trap... If your Alphabet does not fall on some days, they will ask you to come back no matter your distance else they expect you to bribe them 2k and above.
Abeokuta immigration office is a case study
On the day of capturing they collected 4k as well.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimim101(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
You're right, my collection date is October and I've checked online and I noticed is ready for collection.

Lordcrixus:
DIY still works, the officers are bent to scuttle the whole process but they will not succeed. After successfully renewing my passport DIY at ikoyi passport office in November 2021 and it came out in two weeks, I have vowed not to use agent for any government agency again. This year I did my drivers license renewal and that of my wife myself and we paid the exact fee on-line without stress. This same year I took my two daughters and my sister to Alausa for passport renewal (DIY), and all three passports have been collected and were issued in two month. If you have captured before October, your passport is definitely ready, go and collect it.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexsho(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
For Abeokuta.
If your Surname start with Alphabet A,B, C... F:Collection is on Monday
G... Tuesday
If it falls O,P,Q,R it's on Wednesday
S and the rest Thursday/Friday

If you don't want them to cash out on you or travel back for Collection... Verify the day first Alphabet of your Surname falls

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Guys good day, I have capturing coming up on Monday 23rd, what's there to expect before heading to the office?

I've sorted all required documents and it's a DIY process.

My Capture office is Festac.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Where can I do birth certificate?
They rejected the court affidavit
Please where?

Na Court Affidavit I get o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
StealthGuy:
Guys good day, I have capturing coming up on Monday 23rd, what's there to expect before heading to the office?

I've sorted all required documents and it's a DIY process.

My Capture office is Festac.

My bro, Festac is not DIY friendly.

You won't have a problem during capturing provided your documents are complete but collection is where you have to wait longer than usual.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mukah1234:

My bro, Festac is not DIY friendly.

You won't have a problem during capturing provided your documents are complete but collection is where you have to wait longer than usual.
Okay. Thanks.

Also, I have Court Affidavit and I also have Birth Certificate under a Private Hospitals' name (which still operates till date) but no NPC issued Birth Certificate, hope no issues?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
StealthGuy:
Okay. Thanks.

Also, I have Court Affidavit and I also have Birth Certificate under a Private Hospitals' name (which still operates till date) but no NPC issued Birth Certificate, hope no issues?

If your DOB is before 1992 affidavit will work but birth certificate from NPC is required for people born from 1992.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mukah1234:

If your DOB is before 1992 affidavit will work but birth certificate from NPC is required for people born from 1992.
Okay Thanks Sir.

I don't have, where can I get it done around FESTAC tomorrow? And like how much does it cost?

Please, don't be offended by the too many questions o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which expired on 20 July 2023.
Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

PS On your appointment day go with the following documents:

(1) Copy of online passport application form.
(2) Copy of payment receipt.
(3) Copy of acknowledgement slip.
(4) The passport you want to renew.
(5) Copy of the data page of the passport you want to renew.
(6) 2 recent colour passport photographs.
(7) Copy of your NIN slip.

udy4real:

Please could you put me through on all the required documents bcuz I want to go for the renewal of my passport at the alausa office next month
Thanks

This helped alot.
Go online, apply and pay.
Print all the documents required...See above
The officers were really helpful, providing a lot of guide. Just ask questions (to officers) when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2023
StealthGuy:
Okay. Thanks.

Were you born before 1992?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2023
StealthGuy:
Okay Thanks Sir.

I don't have, where can I get it done around FESTAC tomorrow? And like how much does it cost?

Please, don't be offended by the too many questions o

Its okay chief.

There is a local council at festac. Ask one of the bike guys in front of immigration office, they will take you there.

It is done between 2 - 3k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Were you born before 1992?
1994 precisely
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Mukah1234:

Its okay chief.

There is a local council at festac. Ask one of the bike guys in front of immigration office, they will take you there.

It is done between 2 - 3k.
God bless you Chief.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2023
StealthGuy:
1994 precisely

If you don't have an NPC issued birth certificate (an NPC birth certificate is only issued to a child who was born after 1992 and he or she must not be above 18 years old), visit an NPC office as soon as possible to be issued an attestation of birth certificate.
Nigeria Immigration Service will reject both the birth certificate from the hospital and the affidavit of birth.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Rhyah:

This helped alot.
Go online, apply and pay.
Print all the documents required...See above
The officers were really helpful, providing a lot of guide. Just ask questions (to officers) when you get there.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate this,as I asked earlier I don’t require the acknowledgment slip since I paid through SAANAPAY,bank transfer and
Will I be able to print the application form if I go online?
Someone said it’s better I go few days before my capture date,to open a file and submit all the requirements so that on the capture date I won’t have to be running around to do that?
Please I don’t need the letter from state/local government since it’s for renewal and not a fresher?
God bless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maggggie: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Hello famz,
I did my capturing at Alausa since April. I’ve been going there since first week of September, i even gave them enough time. Now as at last week that I went I was told they couldn’t find my passport and whilst using the tracking ting online it’s showing that the passport as been issued and collected. Since August that they’ve produced it.
What can I do please 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
udy4real:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate this,as I asked earlier I don’t require the acknowledgment slip since I paid through SAANAPAY,bank transfer and
Will I be able to print the application form if I go online?
Someone said it’s better I go few days before my capture date,to open a file and submit all the requirements so that on the capture date I won’t have to be running around to do that?
Please I don’t need the letter from state/local government since it’s for renewal and not a fresher?
God bless

Please @ ekitimanalways sir,Can you kindly respond
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
udy4real:

Please @ ekitimanalways sir,Can you kindly respond
Where is your enrolment/capturing taking place?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Where is your enrolment/capturing taking place?

Alausa sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
udy4real:

Alausa sir
Go on the day of your appointment. Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is do-it-yourself (DIY) friendly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Pls who captured in Ibadan Office in May and has gotten their passport? I captured on May 5th but I don't know if it will be ready for collection yet.
Kindly go and collect your passport... Those that captured on may 26th have collected it since September.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Go on the day of your appointment. Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is do-it-yourself (DIY) friendly.
Okay thanks very much
But what about the issue of the state/local government letter of identification?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
udy4real:

Okay thanks very much
But what about the issue of the state/local government letter of identification?
Every fresh Nigerian passport applicant must come with the original and photocopy for sighting on the day of appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Every fresh Nigerian passport applicant must come with the original and photocopy for sighting on the day of appointment.
Okay thanks
Mine is for renewal and not fresh application
Any special requirements for the 10 year 64 page passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ayopercent:

Kindly go and collect your passport... Those that captured on may 26th have collected it since September.
Someone captured in first week July and they're telling him stories about how his finger print had issues. Is it possible? Tracking it showed awaiting the last stage. I am suspecting foul play
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
udy4real:

Okay thanks
Mine is for renewal and not fresh application
Any special requirements for the 10 year 64 page passport?
No special requirements...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
I've collected it last week. Thanks.
Ayopercent:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No special requirements...

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Don4life: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Hello all,Please who knows the best center to do a fresh intl passport and how long it takes for it to be out...and if doing the process online is better?...thanks all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LarryCork: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2023
deeteeneey:

Thanks for the update. Did you track it online before going?

helo my uncles is a millionaire & he looking for woman who can do housegirl work & he ready to pay u a cool N25,000 naira cash a months (25) which including free house maid uniform, free cap plus free lunch & u all so have a shance to have free lesson teacher to up grade yor education so u can find a better jobs in future. are u intaresssted please? smiley
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Domdjustified: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
An NIS officer sent me this when I inquired on the availability of my passport and he declined to make any further clarification on it.

"ur passport is produced bt they hv nt done the quin which is the last thing to do,they re taking all passport to production tmrw to do quin thats what is holding ur passport without that quin the passport is useless."

Please house members, what does this imply? And what does Quin mean? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Rotezko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.