Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436171 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18
barule:
Please house, my status shows this. does it means my passport is ready for pick up?

I think it should be ready for pickup, you can go there and confirm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18
barule:
Please house, my status shows this. does it means my passport is ready for pick up?
Yes, your passport has been issued.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by barule: 7:37pm On Apr 18
TadeDetule:

Please when were you captured

Capture date: Feb 18
(10 yrs passport)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18
barule:
Yes. Go pick it up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:19pm On Apr 18
ok thanks for the update i appreciate

Okwori12:

I just got mine today. No guarantor needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damselhoney(f): 10:39pm On Apr 18
Please , I am trying to upload my passport photos .it keep saying image is tilted. I have used several editing apps. Please who can help? Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 10:55pm On Apr 18
barule:

Capture date: Feb 18
(10 yrs passport)

Oh okay. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damselhoney(f): 10:46am On Apr 19
I saw on the portal that the picture uploaded in the application will be on the passport. For those that have captured with the recent times using the new process, what picture was printed on your international passport? Is it the one on BIometrics day or Uploaded one. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 11:27am On Apr 19
damselhoney:
I saw on the portal that the picture uploaded in the application will be on the passport. For those that have captured with the recent times using the new process, what picture was printed on your international passport? Is it the one on BIometrics day or Uploaded one. Thanks

It's the one that was captured during biometrics that will appear on the passport.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 11:29am On Apr 19
Update: Did my capturing on the 29th of February 2024 at NIS HQ Sauka in Abuja and I collected it today. It has been ready since on the 30th of March last month.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 2:51pm On Apr 19
missyojo:
Update: Did my capturing on the 29th of February 2024 at NIS HQ Sauka in Abuja and I collected it today. It has been ready since on the 30th of March last month.

Congratulations

Is it 10years also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 4:14pm On Apr 19
TadeDetule:

Congratulations

Is it 10years also

Thank you! It's 5 years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 4:54pm On Apr 19
missyojo:

Thank you! It's 5 years

Did you pay for fast track and I guess it's renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by T0bil33: 5:28pm On Apr 19
missyojo:

How did you know ur passport was ready for pickup. Did u check the tracking page to know if it's ready or you just visited the passport office to know if it's ready.

Because I capture march 8, today is April 19 and tracking page still show pending production.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19
TadeDetule:

Did you pay for fast track and I guess it's renewal

No, I didn't pay for fast track. It's a New passport

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 6:07pm On Apr 19
T0bil33:

How did you know ur passport was ready for pickup. Did u check the tracking page to know if it's ready or you just visited the passport office to know if it's ready.

Because I capture march 8, today is April 19 and tracking page still show pending production.

I have always been tracking it through their website and all I keep seeing is pending production. I decided to go check today if it's ready and Viola passport has been ready since last month. It was activated there and by the time I checked their site again it showed passport issued.

You can go and check yours if it's ready too as the tracking thing isn't accurate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19
missyojo:

I have always been tracking it through their website and all I keep seeing is pending production. I decided to go check today if it's ready and Viola passport has been ready since last month. It was activated there and by the time I checked their site again it showed passport issued.

You can go and check yours if it's ready too as the tracking thing isn't accurate.

I did my capture on the 14th of March at Alausa, Lagos. Do you think it's ready now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Austinn316: 6:50pm On Apr 19
Naanlong01:

Pls is this declaration of age and attestation different from birth certificate? Is birth certificate not acceptable instead of this attestation?

They are all different, Also the requirements differ depending on where youโ€™re capturing most local governments ask for attestation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 7:41pm On Apr 19
missyojo:

No, I didn't pay for fast track. It's a New passport

Oh I see thank you

Fast track is not even working again sef
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19
TadeDetule:

Oh I see thank you

Fast track is not even working again sef

You are welcome
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19
Barbiturate:

I did my capture on the 14th of March at Alausa, Lagos. Do you think it's ready now?

Maybe, you can find time and check. I did mine in Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darien4: 9:48pm On Apr 19
Use different Pic

damselhoney:
Please , I am trying to upload my passport photos .it keep saying image is tilted. I have used several editing apps. Please who can help? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oohhjjaayy: 11:35pm On Apr 19
missyojo:

At last... congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by T0bil33: 12:57am On Apr 20
missyojo:

Alright
Thanks
So its was after you collected it,the status changed to issued.
I will check on Monday at their ikoyi office cuz that where I did my capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 5:58am On Apr 20
T0bil33:

Alright
Thanks
So its was after you collected it,the status changed to issued.
I will check on Monday at their ikoyi office cuz that where I did my capturing.

Yes, it was when I collected it the status changed. You are welcome.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 5:59am On Apr 20
oohhjjaayy:

At last... congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Panaceam: 8:23am On Apr 20
Pls what does D.U mean. I went to passport office yesterday and the officer wrote D.U on my slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pet9331: 9:08am On Apr 20
Hi all, This is what i am seeing while tracking. Just yesterday it was showing me the status. and today the story is different.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Naanlong01: 12:52pm On Apr 20
Austinn316:

They are all different, Also the requirements differ depending on where youโ€™re capturing most local governments ask for attestation.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Naanlong01: 1:24pm On Apr 20
missyojo:

Congratulations!!

Few Questions :

1. Online or offline application? Because I heard the office staff are victimising online applicants, how true is this?

2. You said five years, how much did you pay?

3. Is it true that toddlers would now need local government of origin certificate to apply for passport under the new reforms?

I might opt for that same office you used.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20
Guys my passport remains one year to expiration, can I renew now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.