Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1490094 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hirvvy: 7:15pm On May 21
Skola1:
What of FESTAC Office

I don't know how long FESTAC process takes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolamilan(m): 8:41pm On May 21
Good day everyone, I'm planning getting my attestation of birth certificate in lagos as I was born in lagvand I Based in ogun state. My question is can affidavit of one state legal in other state?
Meaning can I get my affidavit in ogun state and take it to Lagos for my attestation. Kindly help with your reply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolamilan(m): 4:59am On May 22
Danny4God:
He or she needs to come in person cos he or she will need to sign

Good morning bros, I'm planning getting my attestation of birth certificate in lagos as I was born in lag and I Based in ogun state. My question is can affidavit of one state legal in other state?
Meaning can I get my affidavit in ogun state and take it to Lagos for my attestation. Kindly help with your reply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 9:40am On May 22
It can be obtained on the NPC website that's how I got mine I paid #3036, fill the form am my certificate was ready then I downloaded it from the site
kolamilan:

Good morning bros, I'm planning getting my attestation of birth certificate in lagos as I was born in lag and I Based in ogun state. My question is can affidavit of one state legal in other state?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolamilan(m): 9:51am On May 22
Danny4God:
It can be obtained on the NPC website that's how I got mine I paid #3036, fill the form am my certificate was ready then I downloaded it from the site
I haven't gotten affidavit from the Court and it's part of the requirements. Hope the affidavit can be gotten at any state ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 10:02am On May 22
You can get it at the high court around you. Where in Ogun state are you, there is a high court in sagamu you can get it there
kolamilan:

I haven't gotten affidavit from the Court and it's part of the requirements. Hope the affidavit can be gotten at any state ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolamilan(m): 10:20am On May 22
Danny4God:
You can get it at the high court around you. Where in Ogun state are you, there is a high court in sagamu you can get it there
oh ! Thank you. I stay in Ijebu Ode.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tmex(m): 12:22pm On May 22
Pls how fast is ibadan office at the moment, did anyone here have a recent encounter with them?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blockgeek69(m): 12:51pm On May 22
Good evening house. Please do I need to register NIN for my toddler before registering international passport for her ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 4:16pm On May 22
Yes, she will need the NIN for passport
blockgeek69:
Good evening house. Please do I need to register NIN for my toddler before registering international passport for her ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 6:05pm On May 22
Skola1:
What of FESTAC Office

It's also fast
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nues1769: 8:16pm On May 22
I am having the same issue where you able to sort it I did change of name also
Akby:
Hello good people. My application has been pending here for some weeks now. I recently did change of name and everything is now correct. Name, Gender, and DOB tallies between NIN and International Passport. However, Marital status, place of birth, and maiden name still different. Could this be the reason why I'm still stuck here?

I am confused how to proceed

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nues1769: 8:20pm On May 22
Where you able to go to Ikoyi office if yes what did they say
kasim155:

Yeah. Thanks so much. I think I will go the their SERVICOM section and find out what the delay is all about.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damselhoney(f): 2:48pm On May 23
Tgirltemmy:

Online tracking is hardly reliable. My husband and daughter's application was showing "in production" till we picked it up a week before the pickup date given. They both captured Dec 11 and picked March 6. However, the passport issue date was December 18th.

I applied for 32 pages.

please how do i know the pickup date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 7:48pm On May 23
I got my passport today at Alausa. I've been checking it on the website after I captured about 2 months ago.......March 13 precisely. I checked online on Monday and saw that it has been issued/printed.

Got to Alausa passport office at exactly 2:09pm. The lady at the collection said it's late already. That they stop collecting papers by 2pm. I begged her and told her I came from a very far place but she refused. So I went out and met one male officer(good Samaritan) I pleaded and he just collected the paper and told me to wait. I didn't even wait up to 10 mins. He came out and gave me my passport. Thanked him so well and left

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RAV3N: 1:09am On May 24
Hi. So when you checked online. The passport issued part was marked?
Barbiturate:
I got my passport today at Alausa. I've been checking it on the website after I captured about 2 months ago.......March 13 precisely. I checked online on Monday and saw that it has been issued/printed.

Got to Alausa passport office at exactly 2:09pm. The lady at the collection said it's late already. That they stop collecting papers by 2pm. I begged her and told her I came from a very far place but she refused. So I went out and met one male officer(good Samaritan) I pleaded and he just collected the paper and told me to wait. I didn't even wait up to 10 mins. He came out and gave me my passport. Thanked him so well and left

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 6:14am On May 24
RAV3N:
Hi. So when you checked online. The passport issued part was marked?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tolley2kool(m): 11:59am On May 24
aieromon:

Apply 6 months to expiration date.

Bro We all know Canada issues Visa based on passport validity and mine has less than 3yrs on it now So Im thinking to go get a renew of 10yrs to be in a saver side pending when they might request for passport(which I don’t know how long it will take) But will I be able to submit the new one (10yrs) if passport requested Because I had gone for biometric with the passport with me now. Thanks

Reissue. You might need to visit the nearest Passport office for more information.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by essentialone(m): 3:08pm On May 24
the Consent Letter from at least one Parent, how should it be addressed?
The place is Alimosho Passport Office.

We had earlier used:

The Passport Comptroller-General,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Nigeria.

It was rejected, and the error message on it is this:

"kindly address your application proper"
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 7:29pm On May 24
AbdulAkpan:
. Just go and do your capturing.
done today, thanks bro God bless you beyond your imagination
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abbeyb1ack: 10:59pm On May 24
kenny160:
My people please help, this thing is still writing awaiting approval since last week and my capturing is next week...must it change before I go and what will it changed too? And also I submitted my birthday certificate which shows two of my name istead of three please help me out and explain what to do to me.

You don't need to wait
Just go with your receipt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abbeyb1ack: 11:04pm On May 24
Tunnazboi:
Please kindly guide me through, I want to renew my passport and I want to DIY but I'm seeing among the requirement is guarantor's form from high court, I want to ask is it compulsory cos that seems to be the only document I don't have.

You only need 3 documents for capturing
1.your application page
2.payment receipt
3.certificate of state of origin

That's all.....thou for renewal o
That was what I went with some weeks ago nd I did my capturing without stress
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 4:35am On May 25
Please I did biometric at Festac on April 3rd. Has anyone who did on the 3rd April, collected passport??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bouncing2(m): 8:50am On May 25
Barbiturate:

How much did it cost, sir?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freshStarz: 10:03am On May 25
freshStarz:
Good morning guys

The passport I did in Port Harcourt since February is not yet. The man that linked me up to do it has been telling me this since April it was supposed to be out

It's a 32 pages passport renewal and I don't understand anymore what the problem is. Can someone help me, what can I do to get this passport. I am seriously in need of it

My passport is finally out. Came out this week's Tuesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BROSLENE(m): 10:26am On May 25
Tgirltemmy:

Online tracking is hardly reliable. My husband and daughter's application was showing "in production" till we picked it up a week before the pickup date given. They both captured Dec 11 and picked March 6. However, the passport issue date was December 18th.

I applied for 32 pages.

I got my passport yesterday, i didn't spend 30min at the collection room. I captured on March 28th, applied for 32 pages. The passport was issued on May 12th. I tracked it last week and it showed issued/collected. So if you captured January, February, March at Alausa, Ikeja, go for your passport now it is ready for collection. It takes only 6 weeks max. Fast track na scam. Use your money chop better.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 11:45am On May 25
Odunharry:

It's also fast

Abeg how many weeks did it take for you to get it issued?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 11:56am On May 25
Olunonso:

Abeg how many weeks did it take for you to get it issued?
Less than 5weeks it was out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RAV3N: 11:58am On May 25
Ok. Thanks
Barbiturate:

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 12:44pm On May 25
Bouncing2:

How much did it cost, sir?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcjendol: 4:54pm On May 25
Date of capturing 3/April/2024
Collection date:25/May/2024
ALAUSA passport office
Applied online myself.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 7:43am On May 26
mcjendol:
Date of capturing 3/April/2024
Collection date:25/May/2024
Applied online myself.

Where please? Was it express??

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.