Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. (2610 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was on my way home today, and I overheard some cute ladies gossiping one of there friends that she bought undies worth 10k and its nt more than 3 pieces, I now thot it might be that they are this type of girls wearing 6 in 1 tpye of pants for them to gossip there friend. Ladies what's ur view on dat.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by ghost1718(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
taiwoti:
I was on my way home today, and I overheard some cute ladies gossiping one of there friends that she bought undies worth 10k and its nt more than 3 pieces, I now thot it might be that they are this type of girls wearing 6 in 1 tpye of pants for them to gossip there friend. Ladies what's ur view on dat.
this matter is for women not for real men lik us because men dont gossip

14 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Consy11(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
my view? very simple! buy according to ur earnings. dnt envy d rich. live ur life d way it suit u, dnt imitate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Tallesty1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by maryam6(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Are u realy sure u heard it 4rm d ladies?
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
taiwoti:

i don't know how pant of 50k looks like
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yes off course I did, I was even feeling uncomfortable with there discussion dat I needed to pretend as if I was pinging.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nairaland don suffer. ..SMH
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by tpia6: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just add cheap undies to the list of things that turn you off.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just sharing my experience after a stressful monday.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by radiant3(f): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cut ur coat according to ur cloth...
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by ladyju(f): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Well it depends on what u earn. U don't expect someone dat earn N50 000 a month to spend 10 000 for only undies
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
taiwoti:

The truth?
Most ladies have both types-anyday that doesn't look like there's gonna be show, na to wear the 6 for #20 own cheesy

but if they know somebody might get down there, they'll do the 3 for #10,000 cheesy
and btw, dem fit get only 3 expensive ones and 20 cheap ones grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2014
onye asili.Nwoke kwa!
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by nickz(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2014
so long as the pant is very easy to remove when i'm about to act my action film
that's NONE OF MY FUCKING BUISNESS
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
nickz:
so long as the pant is very easy to remove when i'm about to act my action film
that's NONE OF MY FUCKING BUISNESS

This! grin

But I don't like chics with cheap undies with holes everywhere - gotta be decent. cool
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by nickz(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2014
shymexx:

This! grin

But I don't like chics with cheap undies with holes everywhere - gotta be decent. cool
what shall it profit a ho rny nigga to help UnCloth a very nice and expensive panty and get a rusted cu ntlipsrsealed

#team product over packaging
#no ratchet bitches tho

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2014
nickz:
what shall it profit a ho rny nigga to help UnCloth a very nice and expensive panty and get a rusted cu ntlipsrsealed

#team product over packaging
#no ratchet bitches tho

Bwahahahaha

You only see rusted cu.nts in ratchet chics wearing cheap stuffs. The expensive ones look after their bodies.

Anyway, that's why I go for chics with XL assets...dem ones can't really get their size in cheap shops.

My ex for example used to get her bra from a decent store cos it's somewhat difficult to get her size in dem cheap ones.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Zehner(f): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2014
taiwoti:
stressful!! If it was stressful all u will think of is to fall on the bed and doze off and not coming here to tell us of cheap and expensive underwear for ladies.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
@zehner, am honestly sharing what I heard, it may sound uncomfortable to you which is absolutely normal, just hpe u are nt guilty of dat anyway, just saying, no offence my lady.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Gorgeous58(f): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
It depends on ladies! Interesting gossip @ op
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by ghost1718(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Consy11:
my view? very simple! buy according to ur earnings. dnt envy d rich. live ur life d way it suit u, dnt imitate!
U be CORRECT woman when i dey fine for long@consy
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by sparklie(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Simple.........don't use beer salary to live champagne life.......#Contentment#
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by tpia6: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2014
taiwoti:

Do you sell undies?
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by dre11(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Wetin concern me with Wetin u dey wear

Just make sure it comfortable and sexy
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
@tpia6, information like dis is available everywhere, including the internet, spare a little time and check for urself.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by Zehner(f): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
taiwoti:
@zehner, am honestly sharing what I heard, it may sound uncomfortable to you which is absolutely normal, just hpe u are nt guilty of dat anyway, just saying, no offence my lady.
u seriously expect me to reply u right? grin naah I won't.......Not ready to join ur "mumu wagon" undecided
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by taiwoti(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
@rehner, with ur contribution to this tread, I think you are a member of dis wagon, I kind of find you interesting anyway.
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by lonelydora: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Who will even have the time to rate the panties when action wan take place?
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by ghost1718(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2014
lonelydora:
Who will even have the time to rate the panties when action wan take place?
u cant refar what girls of nowadays wear as pant again is called catapult not pant, when i was younger what women of that time wear as pant that time will cover every side of there yash not now
Re: Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. by yinkeys(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2014
sparklie:
Simple.........don't use beer salary to live champagne life.......#Contentment#
. Decent lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” / My 6year Old Cousin Has A Crush On A Boy In School. What Should Be Done? / I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.