Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (7500 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
God originated marriage. He arranged the first on in the garden of Eden. He made the Woman to support the man and the man taking care and loving the woman like himself. It was supposed to be like that for ever but the woman fell for the devil's deceit.
We won't blame her cos the devil is a higher spirit but he didn't force her, did he? No. He just showed her that "hey woman, you can be better than your husband" and she grabbed it - she ate the fruit and when her husband returned, she placed his head on either her laps or bosom and fed him the forbidden fruit. But No, we can't blame her but God was furious and cursed the woman, He said "Your husband will Dominate you"

This is where I'm am going to.

God said your husband will dominate you but no woman is ready to be completely dominated. Those married won't enjoy the married if they fail to accept God's pronouncement. And solely cos of this, some women don't want to get married.

The truth is, no matter how much a man loves a woman, that curse is still there, he will still want to dominate you. Some men are worse but it's not them, it's the curse. Who brought it about? We aren't blaming but the Woman caused the curse. And now they don't want to dance to the music they produced.

God is ever faithful, he didn't remove the curse but out of pity he gave us the Bible where he instructed men and women on how to manage each other till he remove the curse. Are these people even using this Marriage manual - the Bible? The Bible never said a man should submit to his wife cos God can never contradict himself. He said a woman should submit and have deep respect for her husband and the husband in turn should love his wife deeply and treat her like a fragile vessel.

Today, our women wouldn't submit, they are fighting for equal rights, in fact I once saw Women church. I mean strictly women.
This is one of the reasons some women will never get married because they don't and will never submit themselves to a man.

This takes us to the second reason. In the quest to topple man's dominion, they amass wealth for themselves. Except someone reacher than you, there no chance that a man, I mean a man with balls will come close to you for marriage. If one comes, he's there either to Bleep you or take part of your money.

These things are evident out there.

To our men, married, don't take this as an excuse to treat your WIVES lesser. You can't live without THEM, they make us thick. And in a normal world, a woman isn't complete without a head, a crown, a MAN.

So, if you're still single at 30 and you're not ready to accept this simple facts, help yourself, reduce yourself and ask God to find you a good man. There re fools out there calling themselves men. Just accept that a man naturally must sometimes or always want to dominate you. God has placed you below him. Stay there and if he's a Good man, you will be happy forever. He will dominate you but not always. In fact he will respect you and sometimes even submit to you. But first, put yourself down. Please do.

Visiting mumcee, staying over for like 3 days before I resume hustling..... She just brought this delicious delicacy to my room in her house. Got to go guys.

Hate me or love me, I've said my own.

Nb: no time to check for typos. In case you see gbagaun.... Dodge am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by estherdim: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
wink

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by jejemanito: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op no let them swear for you

A lot of them are currently online grin

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked shocked God is watching
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Omotayor123(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
Say your mind
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Horseshiit.
Garnished with goat fart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Wenebadu(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeewww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Griffon(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Does it mean that God's curse was wrongly allocated?

What happened to the dominance of those men who does the whole laundry at home, cook, and run errands for their wives?

Did they encounter a default-mode-dysfunction?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
SHUT UP and read to understand
Goat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Laveda(f): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
A bit true though. . But marriage isn't meant for everyone.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Wait so are u saying women shouldn't be rich or amass wealth? Una's mentality sickens me at times like I actually feel like vomiting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2015
I was here.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait so are u saying women shouldn't be rich or amass wealth? Una's mentality sickens me at times like I actually feel like vomiting
that is not what he meant, what he is saying that its a man's world and women should learn to be submissive to their husbands irrespective of the wealth she may have obtain.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2015
@OP ure 100% correct but unfortunately they wnt agree.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin
cococandy:
Horseshiit.
Garnished with goat fart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Remind me of ngozi chimandas speech again grin

She was absolutely referring to men like you wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by PresVA: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Inferiority complex... Imagine asking women to "reduce" themselves so they can get married. ..wetin we no go read grin grin

A real man knows how to command respect from his wife likewise a woman....Respect is earned! It's not your birth right. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by coolzeal(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
The parts of Christianity that are supposedly "oppressive" are mostly taken out of context passages that urged early Christians to respect the temporal/natural order as understood at the time in the physical world and not to defy the existing social structure two millennial ago. This is 21st century and you need to make adjustment to the reality of life: That men and women are equal and at such, respect is reciprocal to both sexes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:
Inferiority complex... Imagine asking women to "reduce" themselves so they can get married. ..wetin we no go read grin grin

A real man knows how to command respect from his wife likewise a woman....Respect is earned! It's not your birth right. tongue

You are identified. Continue competing. Carry yourself up soooooooo high.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:
The parts of Christianity that are supposedly "oppressive" are mostly taken out of context passages that urged early Christians to respect the temporal/natural order as understood at the time in the physical world and not to defy the existing social structure two millennial ago. This is 21st century and you need to make adjustment to the reality of life: That men and women are equal and at such, respect is reciprocal to both sexes.

Woman wrapper identified. Just listen to yourself talk.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by MsBliss(f): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
lol
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by coolzeal(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

Woman wrapper identified. Just listen to yourself talk.
Sorry, my approach and yours are quite different(our differences makes us unique as human right) but that doesn't make my ideology any lesser. I know my role as a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:

Sorry, my approach and yours are quite different(our differences makes us unique as human right) but that doesn't make my ideology any lesser. I know my role as a man.

Who is the head of the family? Or do you have two heads in a family?
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by MsBliss(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:

Humility is a rare gift.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:

Two kinds of respect I know. One, I respect you by identifying that you're the head, boss, father, mother, elder etc.

Second, I respect you as a person, I respect you opinions, I don't want to do anything to hurt you cos I know you would do the same.

So, which respect is reciprocal here? The first one is by nature and should be recognised and men should maintain it and never Lord it over their women.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by coolzeal(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

Who is the head of the family? Or do you have two heads in a family?
The headship issue is an issue of order not who is better or more important. The husband is the head of the wife in the family, and he has the responsibility of guiding his family...
On the contrary, This headship is not about having the upper hand, nor is it to mean that a woman has no rights or is a slave. I think you misunderstood my quote..

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by coolzeal(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

Two kinds of respect I know. One, I respect you by identifying that you're the head, boss, father, mother, elder etc.

Second, I respect you as a person, I respect you opinions, I don't want to do anything to hurt you cos I know you would do the same.

So, which respect is reciprocal here? The first one is by nature and should be recognised and men should maintain it and never Lord it over their women.
Respect allows you to accept another person’s point of view whole-heartedly. Consider and value your spouse’s perspectives or suggestions. Let your partner know that your respect and value for him or her supersedes the specific issue you are discussing. In other words, communication is the mortal of every solid relationship.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Bondage / Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband. / Should I Consider Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.