Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected (1234 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace / If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace (2) (3) (4)

Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
APC Presidential Aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has made known to the public that his salary will be nothing but N1million if Elected as the President on Nigeria come 2015 Election.
His decision, according to a source from The Guardian, is predicated on the avowed commitment of the leading APC presidential to “give back to Nigeria for all that the country has done for him.”
Atiku had at the declaration of his intent to contest the 2015 presidential election said he would continue to give back to Nigeria for as long as he is able and capable to do so.
The source confided in The Guardian that the balance of the salary that would have accrued to Atiku Abubakar should he emerge as President will be deployed to people-oriented charities of his choice.
“I believe that Turaki may be considering taking a token salary of N1 not because he is endowed like so many others but to underscore his preparedness to make personal sacrifices in the quest to rebuild and reinvent our dear country and by so doing engender a culture of sacrifice in his envisaged administration,” the source said.
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Abbey2sam(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=68pt]IS THAT NOT TOO MUCH......HABA[/size]

Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by valmunich(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
I missed the part where that is our problem undecided

So he thinks telling us this will earn him votes? sad
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by blizzers(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
STORY FOR THE gODS
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by ghost1718(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Infohelp:
APC Presidential Aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has made known to the public that his salary will be nothing but N1million if Elected as the President on Nigeria come 2015 Election.
His decision, according to a source from The Guardian, is predicated on the avowed commitment of the leading APC presidential to “give back to Nigeria for all that the country has done for him.”
Atiku had at the declaration of his intent to contest the 2015 presidential election said he would continue to give back to Nigeria for as long as he is able and capable to do so.
The source confided in The Guardian that the balance of the salary that would have accrued to Atiku Abubakar should he emerge as President will be deployed to people-oriented charities of his choice.
“I believe that Turaki may be considering taking a token salary of N1 not because he is endowed like so many others but to underscore his preparedness to make personal sacrifices in the quest to rebuild and reinvent our dear country and by so doing engender a culture of sacrifice in his envisaged administration,” the source said.
if u believe that all OF them are the same thing MINOR OGA JONA hit LIKE BOTT
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by PPAngel(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
from One Naira to One million naira?

well to Atiku, one million naira is equivalent to one naira in his financial books
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by ghost1718(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
OGA Atiku if u lik lead for free we no send u, ur time don pass ur an expired human and an expired human can never lead our country forward so go rest
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Raiders: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Your salary will be 1 million naira while your feeding allowance will be 1 billion naira, your security allowance will be 10 billion naira. Atiku, stop trying to f00l Nigerians

Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by godofwar666(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Raiders:
Your salary will be 1 million naira while your feeding allowance will be 1 billion naira, your security allowance will be 10 billion naira. Atiku, stop trying to f00l Nigerians
ahan! Do you read law, or you've read the Pensions Act before undecided well non of my biz
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmmm.. and this is the way Nigerian Politics is played.. this man has interests in SONAGOL and INTELS Oil Services, he can afford to give away N1 million every day for the rest of his life.. but our clueless and gullible religion-driven populace are so dim they will actually vote people who lie rather than those who tell them the bitter truth
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by jamace(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Atiefku on the rampage, looking for innocent souls to devour once more. Atiefku thinks he can fool Nigerians again. No way. Nigerians will not allow you to be at the right place at the right time, to loot our commonwealth again.
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Haba! I thought he said 1 Naira some few hours ago?
Less than 12hours and the salary has increased to 1million? How much would be his salary in 3months time judging by the progressive increase? shocked
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Osyfellaini(f): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
This shows that Atiku is ready for service with the masses at heart and not running for himself.
His policy documents are on point and a full tenure of service to the people without pay is also welcomed because I believe Atiku has a lot to offer and should be given a chance to lead..
#ANigeriaForAll.
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by InwehAkpevwe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Must u becom president in order to give back wat d country had given to u
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Osyfellaini(f): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
I believe that Turaki may be considering taking a token salary of N1 not because he is endowed like so many others but to underscore his preparedness to make personal sacrifices in the quest to rebuild and reinvent our dear country and by so doing engender a culture of sacrifice in his envisaged administration
InwehAkpevwe:
Must u becom president in order to give back wat d country had given to u
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by Tekzyflex(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
They aren't tired of stealing. Ole buruku Atiku!
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by drnoel: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Where in all of this world does a public official earn 1 mil monthly? Only in Nigeria. Pls someone should tell Atiku it's not like that. Nigerians may be dumb but they are not silly.
Re: Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected by success9(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Infohelp:

This message I believe is doctored. He never said N1M but N1...though I don't really like him

Mubi: Fleeing Soldiers Should Be Punished / More Governors May Soon Dump The PDP / APC Screening - Atiku Vs Rochas Okorocha