Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Got A Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Today (11802 Views)

I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2014
sexyseun:
bloody illiterate, just take a look at what you just typed, poor tenses, poor grammatical construction, you are a shame to Nigerian youths, you should be fired ASAP.
This fool again,you are so daft,someone got a job and you here blabbing, ranting like a mad dog.English or no English he got a job,while you who be professor wole soyinka pikin dey warm the beds of many guys,ashewo kobo kobo,............BTW HAVE u eventually done the three some u have been dying to have with two guys? Ode.dont go and do something meaningful with your own life.Oniranu.i have said it,each time i see ur post where u trying to bring someone down,i will so finish you that day.@poster,read her previous posts and you will see she's a very useless girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by Nielbaba(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Richhommie:

Congrats on ur new job.
About vic lawrence. Do we hav to apply online first to write d test or do we just go to their office on thursdays.
Thanks
just go
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nielbaba(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2014
fairygeh:
This fool again,you are so daft,someone got a job and you here blabbing, ranting like a mad dog.English or no English he got a job,while you who be professor wole soyinka pikin dey warm the beds of many guys,ashewo kobo kobo,............BTW HAVE u eventually done the three some u have been dying to have with two guys? Ode.dont go and do something meaningful with your own life.Oniranu.i have said it,each time i see ur post where u trying to bring someone down,i will so finish you that day.@poster,read her previous posts and you will see she's a very useless girl.
lol i have imediately i saw her comment....dats y im nt moved at all
Re: I Got A Job Today by Debbyug(f): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Yes sir!.. I will sir.. But pls one last tin.. Grow up!
sily
Re: I Got A Job Today by Debbyug(f): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nielbaba:
just go
Location please
Re: I Got A Job Today by emmalek(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
congrat
Re: I Got A Job Today by Jbond(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Someone got a job and some ladies here saw only his grammatical errors as the most important thing, na wa for some girls o...niel niggy congrats joor.
Re: I Got A Job Today by gift1234: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
OP congratulations on your new job, its so sad that a lot of Nigerians are too quick to correct peoples grammatical errors. I worked in SPDC Port Harcourt for a couple of months( representative of one of the major manpower suppliers)during this short time I met a lot of SPDC workers both women and men and realised that there was nothing really fantastic about them, some of them struggle with English, they even use pidgin to communicate in the office. some of them are SPDC staff and earn crazy cash monthly, if SPDC( one of the best places to work in Nigeria) can over look minor English flaws, I wonder what the hell all the professors of English in the house are blabbing about here. Please a lot of people need to change their orientation about certain things. I am not saying Proficiency in written and oral English is not good, if you have the skill good for you, if you don't its not a big deal, life goes on, there are a companies who will prefer to hire you based on your skill and attitude and overlook other things. Even many bankers with their packaging and fluency beg for jobs when they get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nielbaba:
Got a job today n i'm starting tomao... i went for an interview wit a firm at ikoyi on friday wish went well n i was promised to b contacted dis week .on my way back i got a message for an interview wit MAD science dats d firm's name ,i was like wish coy is this again...dis mornin i woke up tired feelin lazy to go cos i checked der website i dint rilly get much info ,,we are asked to present..later interviewed ...dey gave refreshement ...som hours later we got a message dat we r employed n we r startin tomao...d pay s nt mucch tough but its above 3months NySC ALLAWEE grin dat is beta off sitin at home...meanwile i told her i will like to start nxt month considerin i may b called by d firm in ikoyii............but i remember a bird at hand s beta a a millions in d bushh......i rilly thank God for today.. n i will advice any job seekers to go rite dis vick lawreence and oda recruiters tests ..cos i tink dey r d one dat send my cv to dos firms ..cos i never applied for the interviews i went for in d past few days
Congrats bro, don't forget about the firstfruit, I go send my account number.
Re: I Got A Job Today by kudoxs(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
sexyseun:
bloody illiterate, just take a look at what you just typed, poor tenses, poor grammatical construction, you are a shame to Nigerian youths, you should be fired ASAP.
attention seeker!
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nielbaba(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
gift1234:
OP congratulations on your new job, its so sad that a lot of Nigerians are too quick to correct peoples grammatical errors. I worked in SPDC Port Harcourt for a couple of months( representative of one of the major manpower suppliers)during this short time I met a lot of SPDC workers both women and men and realised that there was nothing really fantastic about them, some of them struggle with English, they even use pidgin to communicate in the office. some of them are SPDC staff and earn crazy cash monthly, if SPDC( one of the best places to work in Nigeria) can over look minor English flaws, I wonder what the hell all the professors of English in the house are blabbing about here. Please a lot of people need to change their orientation about certain things. I am not saying Proficiency in written and oral English is not good, if you have the skill good for you, if you don't its not a big deal, life goes on, there are a companies who will prefer to hire you based on your skill and attitude and overlook other things. Even many bankers with their packaging and fluency beg for jobs when they get there.
tnx ............ ote dey der dey hate while im making my money..........i score btwen 60 & 80 in most verbal n logical reasoning test have done in d past ..and the coy tooo is soo dumb to have employed me . Everytin she said wunt deduct 5naira frm my weekly n monthly pay

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today by Nielbaba(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
balamz:
Congrats bro, don't forget about the firstfruit, I go send my account number.
u resemble my pastor ? grin
Re: I Got A Job Today by EFEJU(f): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats God has smiled on you
Re: I Got A Job Today by Lero15(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nielbaba:
u resemble my pastor ? grin
brother, it is well with you jare
Re: I Got A Job Today by spicykev(f): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
gift1234:
OP congratulations on your new job, its so sad that a lot of Nigerians are too quick to correct peoples grammatical errors. I worked in SPDC Port Harcourt for a couple of months( representative of one of the major manpower suppliers)during this short time I met a lot of SPDC workers both women and men and realised that there was nothing really fantastic about them, some of them struggle with English, they even use pidgin to communicate in the office. some of them are SPDC staff and earn crazy cash monthly, if SPDC( one of the best places to work in Nigeria) can over look minor English flaws, I wonder what the hell all the professors of English in the house are blabbing about here. Please a lot of people need to change their orientation about certain things. I am not saying Proficiency in written and oral English is not good, if you have the skill good for you, if you don't its not a big deal, life goes on, there are companies who will prefer to hire you based on your skill and attitude and overlook other things. Even many bankers with their packaging and fluency beg for jobs when they get there.
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
sexyseun:
That's a very mean thing to say. I so dislike people who criticise with insults. Are u any better? Poor tenses..poor grammar..blah blah blah. Are you any better? Why are u using small letter to start a sentence?

Mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
fairygeh:

I so love dis comment..infact,I gotta reward u..lol..u av said it all..she's just too critical of pple forgetting ow shameful her past is..smh..
Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nielbaba:
tnx ............ ote dey der dey hate while im making my money..........i score btwen 60 & 80 in most verbal n logical reasoning test have done in d past ..and the coy tooo is soo dumb to have employed me . Everytin she said wunt deduct 5naira frm my weekly n monthly pay

Oritsefemi shit..nice one,tho..lol
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
mapist:

I so love dis comment..infact,I gotta reward u..lol..u av said it all..she's just too critical of pple forgetting ow shameful her past is..smh..
Lol,don't mind the girl,oh you mean her present angry
Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
fairygeh:
Lol,don't mind the girl,oh you mean her present angry

Lol..I no tok so o b4 dem kon bundle me for nite..funny enuff,when I first became actve,she was d first person I got attracted to..lol..until sm1 sent me a link where she made certain posts.lol.I dey shame for myself abeg.chai.
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Congratz OP
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
mapist:

Lol..I no tok so o b4 dem kon bundle me for nite..funny enuff,when I first became actve,she was d first person I got attracted to..lol..until sm1 sent me a link where she made certain posts.lol.I dey shame for myself abeg.chai.
Lol,lol,thank God you no enter one chance grin cheesy
Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
fairygeh:
Lol,lol,thank God you no enter one chance grin cheesy

D painful ting is,b4 gerrin to see dat link,I had sent her tons of mails w/o gerrin replied..smh.at a point,she even "bad mouthed" me ere too cos,I had asked to b frnds with abt 2 pple b4 her so,she tot I was a lowlife.lol..in a nutshell,seeing d details of dat link broke my spine.
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
mapist:

D painful ting is,b4 gerrin to see dat link,I had sent her tons of mails w/o gerrin replied..smh.at a point,she even "bad mouthed" me ere too cos,I had asked to b frnds with abt 2 pple b4 her so,she tot I was a lowlife.lol..in a nutshell,seeing d details of dat link broke my spine.
Lolest.dont fall for Internet girls o,some of them,both girls and guys na "oja okunkun",if you are yoruba,you will know what i mean tongue
Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
fairygeh:
Lolest.dont fall for Internet girls o,some of them,both girls and guys na "oja okunkun",if you are yoruba,you will know what i mean tongue

Lol,by origin,I aint but by birth,I am,so,I comprehend beyond imagination..infact,o ye mi ju bi o se je ko ye mi lo.lol
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2014
mapist:

Lol,by origin,I aint but by birth,I am,so,I comprehend beyond imagination..infact,o ye mi ju bi o se je ko ye mi lo.lol
wow, o ja si wink

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
fairygeh:
wow, o ja si wink

Yes o,ow u dey?ow was today?
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
mapist:

Yes o,ow u dey?row was today?
Not bad at all,owambe things grin and urs?
Re: I Got A Job Today by mapist(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
fairygeh:
Not bad at all,owambe things grin and urs?

Lol..I see..well,its been a while I went for one..so,ow was it?na who marry?
Re: I Got A Job Today by fairygeh(f): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2014
mapist:

Lol..I see..well,its been a while I went for one..so,ow was it?na who marry?
My colleague smiley not bad at all,menu,menu plenry plenry
Re: I Got A Job Today by johnpaulbuddy(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Congrats bro..thanks for sharing but I will like to ask you some questions concerning the recruiting firm,mayb you can give me ur contact lyk bbm pin or so,let's talk
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nielbaba(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
johnpaulbuddy:
Congrats bro..thanks for sharing but I will like to ask you some questions concerning the recruiting firm,mayb you can give me ur contact lyk bbm pin or so,let's talk
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Research A Company Before The Job Interview / How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! / Should I Quit My Job While I Haven't Got Another One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.