Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message (7034 Views)

Single Girl, 31, Who Longed To Wed, Hanged Herself As She Struggled To Cope With / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by GuyFawkes: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

God no! That seems to be coog's belief.

Egypt isn't nearly half as draconian (in fact it's 'moderate') as Iran, but having lived in the Middle East, I'm strongly inclined to believe the departed lady. I could say more on this, but I'm on the road. I'll be back.

Her victim has been long dead so we never had a chance to hear his own version of events, either true or false , let's not forget murder was committed. The moment she changed her statement..you and I know if it was in a US court she was toast.

The evidence put forward by the prosecution especially the text and purchase of a pen knife earlier points to premeditated murder. We maybe wrong or the trial was indeed fair who knows? But most trials in the middle east against women have been very unfair anyway.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Talon005: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Her victim has been long dead so we never had a chance to hear is own version of events, either true or false , let's not forget murder was committed. The moment she changed her statement..you and I know if it was in a US court she was toast.
The evidence put forward by the prosecution especially the text and purchase of a pen knife earlier points to premeditated murder. We maybe wrong or the trial was indeed fair who knows? But most trials in the middle east against women have been very unfair anyway.
Most trials in the middle east against women have been very unfair?, really?. Please I am interested in knowing how you got this fact cause I know for certain that in Iran, hundreds of men are prosecuted yearly and no one talks about it, a woman is a victim now and everyone thinks the system is flawed or soin, ok.

What you wrote up there about trials against women being very unfair is exactly how slander is turned into truth and fallacy into reality. This is precisely how the grostesque lie is born, nourished and expanded. This
is how society is programmed into a self cosseting intellectual laziness, incapable of the rigours of enquiry and analysis. Hundreds of lazy people who cannot make use of their google (a much easier route) to get facts will read your post and start spreading lies without enquiring, maybe you are a victim too, you heard or read from a biased person and you begin spreading the lies. You are forgiven.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
so that one word proves she went home quietly? Please post a link of where u read that she went home quitely, instead of making baseless inferences based on a single word.

if she didn't go home quietly, how did the bloodied knife & the knife cover end up in her house? did those objects fly to her house or were they planted there? did she call the police after stabbing the man? do you even know how the police found out she was a suspect? they found her number on his phone - she was the last person the victim called.

trying to order peace is causing mire chaos abi?

order peace?
you would believe anything, won't you? order peace or steal their oil? grin

another discussion you had with the boys had after 20bottles of alomo at a pub and you come back and claim "its a fact". If its the CIA that could be sponsoring it, tell me why Ndumbe is the one on trial not CIA?

how do you know ndumbe is not CIA-trained?

oh well, its not like we should be expecting our African men to be making a difference in our continent anyway cry

all the ones that tried to make a difference have been killed. the west don't want any progress in africa. the day we get it right would mark the beginning of their own fall.

deal with it, thats something in the past , we cannot change it. Instead of constantly blaming our own actions on other people who have nothing to do with our present situation, should be focusing on moving forward and creating a better community and environment for the next generations to come. But we would rather act like 3year olds, blame our problems that we cause on everyone else but ourselves.

and it hasn't occurred to you the western powers put puppet politicians in power in africa? look at the way every conscious african man has been killed because they had a vision to put things right.

why was mandela in jail?
who killed lumumba?
who killed stephen biko?
how did MKO abiola die again?

why was margaret thatcher's son sponsoring coup in africa? why did the UK give GEJ £1 billion to join the space race? is that money really for space race or nigeria's co-operation with the west to oust gadaffi?

Your politicians are the ones embezzling funds and misusing resources meant to be for the benefit of everyone, but you will blame it on the next person who did not even help these people rob you of what belongs to you. How has dwelling on the past helped us move forward thus far? undecided

the politicians embezzling & misusing the resources were handpicked by the west. they seek out the bad eggs, back him up with funds & technology so he can do their bidding.

when buhari decided to pay off all our foreign debt & then declined to take IMF loans, nigeria got sanctioned. why is the west so bent in putting us in eternal debt? do you really think these people want the best for us?

mondicandy, switch off your TV and start reading books.

EnlightenedSoul:

You'd never hear that nonsense from me! Not only am I conditioned in self-defense, but I'm it's full-time advocate cool

If you go out with the intent of harming people and committing evil, you deserve everything you get. You had the deck, and you played it. We live in a world brimming with evil, Kandi.

yes......
buy a knife or a gun few days before meeting someone and then attack him - get arrested & claim self defence. it seems the meaning of the word "premeditated" is having you puzzled. the fact that she bought a knife prior to the meeting means she had it planned from the outset - that alone was enough to convict her.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by GuyFawkes: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Talon005:

Most trials in the middle east against women have been very unfair?, really?. Please I am interested in knowing how you got this fact cause I know for certain that in Iran, hundreds of men are prosecuted yearly and no one talks about it, a woman is a victim now and everyone thinks the system is flawed or soin, ok.

What you wrote up there about trials against women being very unfair is exactly how slander is turned into truth and fallacy into reality. This is precisely how the grostesque lie is born, nourished and expanded. This
is how society is programmed into a self cosseting intellectual laziness, incapable of the rigours of enquiry and analysis. Hundreds of lazy people who cannot make use of their google (a much easier route) to get facts will read your post and start spreading lies without enquiring, maybe you are a victim too, you heard or read from a biased person and you begin spreading the lies. You are forgiven.

Dude it'll do you good to read through posts very well and don't jump on the bandwagon of anti-feminists, I'm a guy neither am I some sort of pseudo-feminist , just to clear the air. Last I checked Iran didn't constitute the whole middle east. Seems you also didn't bother to do your research but just rehashed the same statement made by a previous poster about Iranian men being hanged in their hundreds - not that I dispute it.

It wouldn't take Google to know the middle east isn't some bastion of fairness and equity when it concerns justice for women, and even a little search on Google won't counter that claim. Rape is a stigma globally and is less likely to be reported, but the ones reported in the middle east are more likely to end with the woman being charged with fornication or adultery unless she provides a witness *chuckles* .

The burden of proof weighs heavily on the woman and her testimony Is worth half of the man's in court. Nonetheless women are capable of committing murder like men and they deserve whatever punishment the man also gets.

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

yes......
buy a knife or a gun few days before meeting someone and then attack him - get arrested & claim self defence. it seems the meaning of the word "premeditated" is having you puzzled. the fact that she bought a knife prior to the meeting means she had it planned from the outset - that alone was enough to convict her.

I need not buy that which I own.

We're talking about murder here. Buying a penknife alone isn't enough to convict someone of murder, especially in a climate wherein women routinely buy such items; penknives, pocket knives, pepper spray - you name it. That detail may have meant something to me had I not seen things. That a grown man can you pick you bodily in the middle of the street, in broad daylight, just because...well let's just say I'm not moved to suspicion by a penknife being bought and used as much I probably 'should be'

What would be her motive for premeditated murder?
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Her victim has been long dead so we never had a chance to hear his own version of events, either true or false , let's not forget murder was committed. The moment she changed her statement..you and I know if it was in a US court she was toast.

I'm not necessarily anti-death penalty. My distrust lies with the trial, the conviction, and the nature of the 'evidence'. The story in itself simply isn't convincing. It doesn't add up.

Do you honestly think it's balanced, beyond reproach, and solid enough to have produced a death sentence?
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I need not buy that which I own.

We're talking about murder here. Buying a penknife alone isn't enough to convict someone of murder, especially in a climate wherein women routinely buy such items; penknives, pocket knives, pepper spray - you name it. That detail may have meant something to me had I not seen things. That a grown man can you pick you bodily in the middle of the street, in broad daylight, just because...well let's just say I'm not moved to suspicion by a penknife being bought and used as much I probably 'should be'

a woman bought a pen-knife knowing fully well she was meeting a man & even sent a text message to a friend that she was going to kill him. how's that not premeditated?

let's even agree the knife was bought in case of unforeseen contingencies for the sake of argument..... did the action of the woman represent a victim of sexüal assault? why didn't she call the police there & then?

why wait till the police trace her with the deceased's last call? police went to her house & found a bloodied scarf, the cover of the pen-knife, etc in her house. you still think she was a victim of räpe? why did she change her statement if she was indeed a victim of sëxual assault?

What would be her motive for premeditated murder?

that was exactly what the deceased's son wanted to know. he was going to grant her mercy if she had confessed her motives - but she never did & they withheld their forgiveness.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

if she didn't go home quietly, how did the bloodied knife & the knife cover end up in her house? did those objects fly to her house or were they planted there? did she call the police after stabbing the man? do you even know how the police found out she was a suspect? they found her number on his phone - she was the last person the victim called.
like i said post the link please

order peace?
you would believe anything, won't you? order peace or steal their oil? grin
im sure u run your own business, please tell us how many times you have rendered a service (costly services) to someone and never expected anything in return? Life is all about give and take. Problem is 3rd world countries will always expect to receive and give close to nothing in return.
contribution of funds used by the UN to carry out its operations will always comes from developed countries and the developing one will always have one excuse or another for not keeping up with payments, but when they face a crisis they will always expect the UN to act as its indebted to them.

how do you know ndumbe is not CIA-trained?
like i already told u, all these acts of terrorism are all about greed, dominance and gaining territory. Its simply totalitarianism in the 21st century nothing more. Hitler hid behind the " creation of a perfect race" and the corrupt Northern leaders are hiding behind "sharia law". At the end of the day all they want is power, money and territory. The day u stop looking for someone else to put the blame on and really focus on the real enemy you will see whats really going on.

all the ones that tried to make a difference have been killed. the west don't want any progress in africa. the day we get it right would mark the beginning of their own fall.

Making a difference isn't about revenging for the wrong did to your fore father's past. Its learning to embrace everyone and trying to unite people regardless of race, gender or language and maintaining peace and unity.

and it hasn't occurred to you the western powers put puppet politicians in power in africa? look at the way every conscious african man has been killed because they had a vision to put things right.

why was mandela in jail?
who killed lumumba?
who killed stephen biko?
how did MKO abiola die again?

Even if u read European history many revolutionaries were killed and jailed before parliamentary sovereignity become more dominant than monarchy rule. Same thing happened to African leader before decolonization. Change will always come with a price no matter what.

why was margaret thatcher's son sponsoring coup in africa? why did the UK give GEJ £1 billion to join the space race? is that money really for space race or nigeria's co-operation with the west to oust Gadaffi?
i dont know much about this

the politicians embezzling & misusing the resources were handpicked by the west. they seek out the bad eggs, back him up with funds & technology so he can do their bidding.
Nigerians voted and Nigerians count the votes, but for some reason the West handpicked these leaders? How?

when buhari decided to pay off all our foreign debt & then declined to take IMF loans, nigeria got sanctioned. why is the west so bent in putting us in eternal debt? do you really think these people want the best for us?
are u talking about the $12billion that was paid after $18billion of Nigeria's debts were written off?

mondicandy, switch off your TV and start reading books.
actually i do read more than i watch tv smiley

yes......
if u buy a gun to protect yourself and i just happen to rob u a day after u buy the gun, u shoot me and i die. Will the fact that u bought the gun the day before u shoot me prove premeditated murder? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Do The Darnest Things / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Who Decides What Food To Eat In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.