Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library (2759 Views)

The New Abia State / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios : / New Abia State Workers' Secretariat Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by jenny22: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
NEW FACE OF THE NEW ABIA STATE MODERN E-LIBRARY WITH BROADBAND - 97% COMPLETION. WILL SOON BE OPEN FOR ALL ABIANS. ABIA IS WORKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by thejurist: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderful from governor Orji to Abians
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by braintext(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is that not a 3d image?

7 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Godson32(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2014
E Library,when there's no good road in the state,especially in aba,no light,lack of employment in the state. What are we reading for? Ok! engage ourselves reading while him & his kinsmen will be looting our tresures.

9 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by PPAngel(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:
Is that not a 3d image?

It sure looks fake grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by braintext(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

It sure looks fake grin grin grin grin
yeah grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by ulonnaya21: 2:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Nice one from the father of modern Abia. Thank u Ochendo
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by ulonnaya21: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Godson32:
E Library,when there's no good road leading to the library,no light,lack of employment in the state,what will we be reading for....engage ourselves reading while him or his kinsmen will be looting our tresures.
What we need to do is to hashtag aproko for ur head. Good tin dey run ur belle. U will not see good tins in life

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by jchima14: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:
Is that not a 3d image?

It's a 3d image, another wonderful act by thief orji to deceive abians

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by PaulJohn1: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:
Is that not a 3d image?

It's not a renderd image, it's real.
Look at the kerbs and the road in the pictures. The detailed imperfection in the construction is obvious. Rendered images usually have perfect finishing.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by megaik: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
This is a private library built in his village.Ok we have 17 LGAs in Abia State and umuahia has gotten an E-library, now build more or even repair the ones in aba, ukwa, osisioma, bende and ohafia atleast.

#Clueless
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 28, 2014
dont trust this man - fooling abians/igbo people since 104ad

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by manny4life(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2014
It's kinda hard selling Abia State Governor... Mr. Governor, they don't need library, they need good roads and schools, good healthcare facilities. Provide the "basic amenities", then add the secondary social learning i.e. library, parks and co...

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Build am first na..undecided abi dem think we mumu ni?
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Emmachina24: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2014
I must say that this is welcome development coming from our governor the E-library is real I have been there myself
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by mrking3(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Even an average indidvidual can comfortably set up that thing he calls E-library!!! This man is simply a chronic Thief!! He's absolutely one of the worst things that has happened to Abia as a state. Go to Aba and you'll weep for the state.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2014
you have refused to come out of your squalor to enjoy the dividends of democracy, keep waiting for the governor to come and take you by the hand and take you to school and write you exams for you or spoon-feed you the dividends of democracy...

if this library is on library avenue close to ridge club, then you are a bloody liar that there are no good roads that lead to the library.
Godson32:
E Library,when there's no good road leading to the library,no light,lack of employment in the state,what will we be reading for....engage ourselves reading while him or his kinsmen will be looting our tresures.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2014
does a clueless governor build/removovate libraries?

and do you think calling him clueless will make him build new libraries in osisioma?

if he builds one in Ngwa land, you people will say he should have fixed all the roads first (as someone has already commented)... and now he has renovated and mordenized the one already availale... you guys still yann dust...

I tire for some of you guys' negativity; funny thing is... you're all funny (lemme free una and cut it there... )
megaik:
This is a private library built in his village.Ok we have 17 LGAs in Abia State and umuahia has gotten an E-library, now build more or even repair the ones in aba, ukwa, osisioma, bende and ohafia atleast.

#Clueless
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by okwumvicgmail: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Abia has never has it so good like this,Ochendo has proven that he is the foundation of Abia development.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by EbuGeneral(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2014
of what use is the E-library when i spent 4 good hours in osisioma just because of bad road. Abia indigenes especially ngwa youths will never get sense.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by sluvy4tune(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Is there another well known Ochendo in Abia state ?

Or this praises am seeing here is been typed by spambot ? Cuz the Ochendo I know is a Simplified version of the Word Failure!!!!

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Abagworo(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
EbuGeneral:
of what use is the E-library when i spent 4 good hours in osisioma just because of bad road. Abia indigenes especially ngwa youths will never get sense.

Why not admit the simple truth that the E-library project is beautiful and a welcome development. After all none existed previously. Theodore Orji is trying his best especially in Umuahia but I do not like an ingrate. He is trying to demonise Orji Kalu who made him everything he is today and yet he claims to be a Christian.

Finally he does not have forgiving spirit. I heard he abandoned Aba just because people pelted him with pure water. When you corroborate this with Orji Kalu's case you won't help but conclude Theodore is heartless.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by RockMaxi: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:
Is that not a 3d image?

Please upgrade.

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by ba7man(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
That moment when you praise projects like this Library in Abia.............you now later wonder why it seems its only in Enugu, Imo and Anambra good things are happening.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by imochisom(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
GOD bless you our amiable governor
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Godson32(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Godson32(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
ulonnaya21:

What we need to do is to hashtag aproko for ur head. Good tin dey run ur belle. U will not see good tins in life
Mumu,even a blind man knows that the govt of abia state is one of the worst in the country. People in aba are really suffering,ask ur oga wetin aba people do am when he come there,oluku.
Remarkable:
you have refused to come out of your squalor to enjoy the dividends of democracy, keep waiting for the governor to come and take you by the hand and take you to school and write you exams for you or spoon-feed you the dividends of democracy...
if this library is on library avenue close to ridge club, then you are a bloody liar that there are no good roads that lead to the library.
What's the dividends of democracy,hv u been enjoying it? Maybe because u re one of his E thugs.......I was born & brought up in aba,now I m residing/working in warrri/lagos after my nysc in 2005,people in aba are really sufffering. Except ebony state because of their very low resources/income,Tell me any state in the south east/south south that is worse than abia state,abia state is worst among all of them,infact there's no govt in abia state,we just have thieves & thugs in charge but God will wipe all of them out come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by tetengwo: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2014
An e-library is not possible in abia state under this government,this image laundering will have to stop soon.fools

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by levitoge(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
work well down by state governor, ride on
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abagworo:

Why not admit the simple truth that the E-library project is beautiful and a welcome development. After all none existed previously. Theodore Orji is trying his best especially in Umuahia but I do not like an ingrate. He is trying to demonise Orji Kalu who made him everything he is today and yet he claims to be a Christian.

Finally he does not have forgiving spirit. I heard he abandoned Aba just because people pelted him with pure water. When you corroborate this with Orji Kalu's case you won't help but conclude Theodore is heartless.

He said that he will only build the road when his clothes get dried from the satchet water pelting.
Till today the coat never dry o
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Have you been to Umuahia?

Godson32:
Mumu,even a blind man knows that the govt of abia state is one of the worst in the country. People in aba are really suffering,ask ur oga wetin aba people do am when he come there,oluku. What's the dividends of democracy,hv u been enjoying it? Maybe because u re one of his E thugs.......I was born & brought in aba,now I m residing/working in warrri/lagos after my nysc in 2005,people in aba are really sufffering. Except ebony state because of their very low resources/income,Tell me any state in the south east/south south that is worse than abia state,abia state is worst among all of them,infact there's no govt in abia state,we just have thieves & thugs in charge but God will wipe all of them away come 2015.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can you tell us why he chose not to lift Aba outta ruins and make it a cash cow for Abia state?

okwumvicgmail:
Abia has never has it so good like this,Ochendo has proven that he is the foundation of Abia development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Authentic Imo State Governorship Result From INEC / Hurraaaaaaaaaaay!!!! James Ibori Is Coming Back Home Soon! / Miniterial List: A Brief Profile Of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu -by Woko Eze Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.