Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari (4619 Views)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Ikwokrikwo: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
This adds to a growing list of stunts by Buhari all in the name of grabbing power in 2015.
First he organised a fake boko haram attack on him in order to take away the tag of boko haram sponspor from his head. Many lives had to be sacrificed for this.
Then he claimed he couldn't afford to purchase APC's nomination form just to give the impression that he didn't steal any money while in office.
What next?

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by jamace(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
DINO MELAYE is one of the most corrupt youth in government.
https://www.nairaland.com/1494470/photos-dino-melaye-expensive-cars#19127542

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by LibrarianD: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
blackfase:

The problems

Bro, I still stand by my comment, his well known verse of encouraging the imposition of his religious orientation on Nigerians is an important point that can not be overlooked. In addition is the selective justice he implemented during his regime, all these should be addressed, as he his not planning to be the president of the northern region only... Btw, Jonathan has his numerous flaws and we need a better alternative. NB:I am not APC OR PDP
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by LibrarianD: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
corruption is d root cause of our national problem-power failure,infrastructural decay,unemployment and insurgency.we need change of attitude and leadership.
Bro, I still stand by my comment, his well known verse of encouraging the imposition of his religious orientation on Nigerians is an important point that can not be overlooked. In addition is the selective justice he implemented during his regime, all these should be addressed, as he his not planning to be the president of the northern region only... Btw, Jonathan has his numerous flaws and we need a better alternative. NB:I am not APC OR PDP
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
omenka:
In all honesty, Buhari is just too good for Nigeria at the moment. I can't imagine anyone better for that job.

God help us.
Amen
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
mrofficial:

GEJ has lost it. Soon, you'll know that Buhari is the next president by 2015.
if this is true. Knowing who Dino is, hewould have collected the letter scan it and post it along side his comment. Another point is; if if this is true GMB would have openly ask GEJ & federal government what they have been doing with his 20.7million, just to prove tothe world theGEJ is corrupt butGMB has never ever mentioned such. To me Dino meleye and cohorts are just trying their best looking for a way to force down GMB into our political throats. Another Progrethieves Company and their fans are acting as if ATIKU is no more in the race
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by blackfase(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
I feel u bro. To be honest I got pondering over a few of his actions way back & it got me flustered & wished there was a better alternayive to him, but as the permutations stand today, i'l prefer a senile Buhari over a grossly inept Jonathan any day. Hes a major disappointment to the very core.

LibrarianD:

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by blackfase(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
I feel u bro. To be honest I got pondering over a few of his actions way back & it got me flustered & wished there was a better alternayive to him, but as the permutations stand today, i'l prefer a senile Buhari over a grossly inept Jonathan any day. Hes a major disappointment to the very core.

[quote author=LibrarianD post=27529342]
Bro, I still stand by my comment, his well known verse of encouraging the imposition of his religious orientation on Nigerians
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by theassassin: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
FastShipping:
God bless the GMB for his patriotic stance. He is a man that must become our next President. Who else would have done what he did about his monthly payment. I haven't seen anyone who would have jettisoned 90% of his/her pension. It shows the type of person he is. A true Nigerian to the core.

People are yearning for change. The change we need is almost here. February 14 is the date we are waiting for.

Change is in the air...............

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!

Sai APC!

buhari is a terrorist that must die in shame like adekunle
but
its all about gej till 2019
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by theassassin: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
mrofficial:

GEJ has lost it. Soon, you'll know that Buhari is the next president by 2015.
you mean the federal republic of nairaland.

gej dont make noice
wait and see

gej till 2019
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by mrofficial(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chigold101:
if this is true. Knowing who Dino is, hewould have collected the letter scan it and post it along side his comment. Another point is; if if this is true GMB would have openly ask GEJ & federal government what they have been doing with his 20.7million, just to prove tothe world theGEJ is corrupt butGMB has never ever mentioned such. To me Dino meleye and cohorts are just trying their best looking for a way to force down GMB into our political throats. Another Progrethieves Company and their fans are acting as if ATIKU is no more in the race

You think someone is forcing Buhari to your throat? Well for me, it's my choice.
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by edo3(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
LibrarianD:
Nigeria's problem transcends corruption, he should address other burning national issues,I.e insurgency, power, unemployment, address the purported Islamic agenda, infrastructural development, etc and let the electorate decide...
Atleast he wnt 2 start 4rm somewhr,, ibi pelebe lati n mu ole je..
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Chigold101(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2014
mrofficial:

You think someone is forcing Buhari to your throat? Well for me, it's my choice.
whocares about ur choice?
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Chigold101:
whocares about ur choice?
politics is a game of number
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Chigold101(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
ashson:

politics is a game of number
u r rlght. but u are not among the numbered
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by aurenflani: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
southsouthman:
This is the major reason the poor should not vote for GMB. Two likely sceneros are that
1. GMB believes in the government's abilities to judiciously use the money and/or
2. He does not believe in helping the needy. He cannot give any other not to collect his full entitlements if not for any of the above. The other possible reason is that he has been nursing this political ambition of becoming a civilian president. It all tells how selfish, greedy and fraudulent this man is. It is fraudulent to behave in a certain way for personal ambitions to deceive others. You can imagine Atiku telling people he will collect only N1 if voted into power. This is greed and a fraud.

You see your life embarassed
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by aurenflani: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

buhari is a terrorist that must die in shame like adekunle
but
its all about gej till 2019

And OJUKWU
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by theassassin: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
aurenflani:

And OJUKWU
OTU NNE I

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hahahahaha
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by jamace(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by jamace(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2014
ashson:
GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!

GEJ MUST GO!
DINO MELAYE is a bloody looter. Take him as a friend at your own risk. https://www.nairaland.com/1494470/photos-dino-melaye-expensive-cars#19127542
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Don't know when buhari will stop peddling calumny.
Smh
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by 1shortblackboy: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
saintikechi:

sai my yansh

"GEJ Till 2019"
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by chamboy(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2014
southsouthman:
This is the major reason the poor should not vote for GMB. Two likely sceneros are that
1. GMB believes in the government's abilities to judiciously use the money and/or
2. He does not believe in helping the needy. He cannot give any other reason not to collect his full entitlements if not for any of the above. The other possible reason is that he has been nursing this political ambition of becoming a civilian president. It all tells how selfish, greedy and fraudulent this man is. It is fraudulent to behave in a certain way for personal ambitions to deceive others. You can imagine Atiku telling people he will collect only N1 if voted into power. This is greed and a fraud.
do u even understand, Wat u just typed
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by chamboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
diepreyefrank:
Dino is a stupid bloody liar, show us ur evidence n stop spreading such rumors to score political point. I'm not a partisan politician so I hate lies n propaganda. I never knew one day Bring Back our GIRLS (NGO) will register under APC as a Support base towards realising their goal 2. As for my Brother Amaechi,politics is a game of interest but always follow d principles to avoid future problems,my candid advice to you...
there u go pls. Compare #bringbackourgirls to Tan
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by chamboy(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2014
blackfase:

The problems you hav so highlighted, my brother, are all a direct effect of CORRUPTION! Power, infrastructural deficit, moribund education, health, etc etc sectors are all honkered down in the gnashing grip of that evil, same for unemployment. Deal with corruption & things naturally would start to align with the dictates of common sense & restitution. Now heres the good news bru, Buhari said he's havin a good crack at it, and we believe. He has the integrity & track record.

Nigerians don't actually know der problem, all they want his money to be shared
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by blackfase(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2014
You cant be more right. Money on the minds of Nigerians.

chamboy:
Nigerians don't actually know der problem, all they want his money to be shared

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Killed 350 In Akwaibom / NLC, TUC Suspend Strike Action / See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.