Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 (8587 Views)

5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2014
IgrigiAPC:

If you are not an ethnocentrist masquerading as objective-minded, it wouldn't have been much of an issue. SO Stop deceiving yourself. YOU ARE ALSO A BIGOT.

Silly clown. Folks can view your past post below to see you are an irredeemable bigot. You do not talk of anything here other than issues related to your ethnic group. No wonder my revelation of fact pained you deeply. I am not in doubt that, like the nauseating bigot Omexonomy, you are the sort troubled by this list because it upsets the Yorubas are "lazy" and "entrepreneurially inept" lies you fools have flooded cyberspace with.

You are not even ashamed of your fellow bigot who blatantly under-counted the Yoruba names on the list and tried to pass off a Yoruba person as "middle belt" to support his deceptive attempt at showing Igbo=Yoruba and Northerners = worthless. You guys are wretchedly divisive and completely ethnocentric. You see ethnicity in everything and propose ethnic superiority whenever you can. When this delusion of grandeur is not supported by reality you will then try, to detract from the emptily braggart noise you had made before which these sort of lists totally discredit rather than bear out, to embrace spin, deception and even calling others bigots when you exemplify bigotry the most in the first place. Pathetic fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/igrigiapc/posts

4 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2014
ektbear:

Nigerians (myself included) are risk-averse, and prefer safe cushy jobs with guaranteed money cheesy

This is completely true. It is down to our background which emphasises complete focus on academic excellence leading to prestige employment (doctor, lawyer, Engineer, Accountant et al) which offers guaranteed moderate wealth and stability but is predictable, 'safe' and risk-averse. Not many Nigerian parents would support a child who wants to be maverick, an entertainer or a businessman/businesswoman. I think attitude has to change because Africa would not be flooded with opportunity-seekers from outside our continent if we ourselves know how to identify and take advantage of opportunities within our border. While many Nigerians are obsessed with getting 5 masters degree and being a doctor/banker/engineer et al, the South African (Shoprite) is happy catering directly to niche needs by offering grocery services.

Other foreigners are happy to take up opportunities we neglect in our obsession with snaring white collar jobs. We need to begin thinking outside the box or run the risk of being glorified slaves in our own land because of our lack of focus which means we obsess over the wrong things instead of focusing on innovatively delivering Nigerian/African solutions for Nigerian/African problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by IgrigiAPC: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Silly clown. Folks can view your past post below to see you are an irredeemable bigot. You do not talk of anything here other than issues related to your ethnic group. No wonder my revelation of fact pained you deeply. I am not in doubt that, like the nauseating bigot Omexonomy, you are the sort troubled by this list because it upsets the Yorubas are "lazy" and "entrepreneurially inept" lies you fools have flooded cyberspace with.

You are not even ashamed of your fellow bigot who blatantly under-counted the Yoruba names on the list and tried to pass off a Yoruba person as "middle belt" to support his deceptive attempt at showing Igbo=Yoruba and Northerners = worthless. You guys are wretchedly divisive and completely ethnocentric. You see ethnicity in everything and propose ethnic superiority whenever you can. When this delusion of grandeur is not supported by reality you will then try, to detract from the emptily braggart noise you had made before which these sort of lists totally discredit rather than bear out, to embrace spin, deception and even calling others bigots when you exemplify bigotry the most in the first place. Pathetic fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/igrigiapc/posts

I have not denied being ethnocentric. The problem is that you are one too but always desperately mask yours in the thin veil of objectivity. Stop deceiving yourself, accept you are a bigot too and we will be just fine.How hard is that?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Should we even suppose to be mentioning tribes at all?!

In a country of 170 million people, and more than 80million youths, we can only boast of FOUR Nigerians.
Hope you know that in every 5 Africans, 1 is a Nigerian, can same be said of the list?

Kenya plus SA's population is not up to ours, whereas they account for more than of half of the list.

We no dey shame for this country at all.
sad

Thank you. This is the tragedy of these sort of lists. While some are looking pathetically at the number of names from their ethic group, to use in some supremacist battle, we all fail to recognise the main point which is that these lists, for all the noise we make, should be dominated by Nigerians. No ifs and buts. Considering our population, making us the biggest black nation on earth, and acclaimed intelligence then we should be setting the pace for others. I think Nigerians attach a lot of hype to themselves when they should actually get busy to justify their own braggadocio and supremacist drivel.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
IgrigiAPC:

I have not denied being ethnocentric. The problem is that you are one too but always desperately mask yours in the thin veil of objectivity. Stop deceiving yourself, accept you are a bigot too and we will be just fine.How hard is that?

Shut up and GTF out of here. I cannot be labelled what my posts (over 10,000.00 of them) show conclusively I am not. Just because the few posts you have here conclusively damn you as ethnocentric does not mean you should try and desperately drag others into your gutter of bigotry. I am simply a proud Yoruba who will defend his ethic group against malicious and malevolent slurs from hateful bigots like you. I make no apologies for that and will use facts to to correct attempts to denigrate Yoruba folks which is a favourite pastime for folks like you, Omexonomy and many others here.

The challenge is for you to back your assertion by showing any of my posts, since you have over 10,000 examples, where I put down other Nigerian ethnic groups and clearly insinuate they are inferior to mine. Do that or stop wasting my time because we all know those who are obsessed with empty supremacist rants on Nairaland which is never borne out by the reality lists like these, time and time again, reveal. That is why the revelation of this list is strangling your throat. That is why Omexonomy lied, deliberately and dishonestly under-counted a list of a few names and even deny a Yoruba woman of her heritage to support his past supremacist drivel this list, just like many other lists, discredits entirely. Would it not be better, easier and even more productive if people like you embraced humility and a respect for others especially the Yorubas you are indoctrinated to bad mouth and fight?

3 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2014
They should go to Aba and Onitsha.
No be everybody's business dey for media show
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Omexonomy: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Shut up and GTF out of here. I cannot be labelled what my posts (over 10,000.00 of them) show conclusively I am not. Just because the few posts you have here conclusively damn you as ethnocentric does not mean you should try and desperately drag others into your gutter of bigotry. I am simply a proud Yoruba who will defend his ethic group against malicious and malevolent slurs from hateful bigots like you. I make no apologies for that and will use facts to to correct attempts to denigrate Yoruba folks which is a favourite pastime for folks like you, Omexonomy and many others here.

The challenge is for you to back your assertion by showing any of my posts, since you have over 10,000 examples, where I put down other Nigerian ethnic groups and clearly insinuate they are inferior to mine. Do that or stop wasting my time because we all know those who are obsessed with empty supremacist rants on Nairaland which is never borne out by the reality lists like these, time and time again, reveal. That is why the revelation of this list is strangling your throat. That is why Omexonomy lied, deliberately and dishonestly under-counted a list of a few names and even deny a Yoruba woman of her heritage to support his past supremacist drivel this list, just like many other lists, discredits entirely. Would it not be better, easier and even more productive if people like you embraced humility and a respect for others especially the Yorubas you are indoctrinated to bad mouth and fight?
at last the filthy gbawe that is been pay per post is weeping like a wife whose husband dump her for a cheap prostitute. Mukina2 please kindly give him ur akisa to wipe away his tears

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by nigerianvenom(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
psucc:
Bros I am next to the last person on your list.

Only that govt in my state is a disappointment. No public power supply, no road, in my area of Akwa Ibom State.

ikpa udo,that isnt an excuse.
not having power cant stop u from ur visions if u have them
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

[s]Thanks Alhaji. There are actually 3 Yorubas on the list. The guy you quoted is an anti-Yoruba bigot well known for his prejudiced utterances here, See as he rushed in to proclaim Otitotu as "middle belt" when she is Yoruba and is even famous for fusing the Yoruba 'aso oke' into her designs. It is obvious ethnicity matters to this guy above merit or anything else.

Naturally he could not stand that Yorubas were in the majority on the list so he had to do 'ojoro' to undercount them, claim a Yoruba as "middle belt" and and then have a dig at Northerners while at it. So much innate prejudice and ethnocentric malice. I swear, most Nigerian youths are worthless in comparison to their peers worldwide. This is why Nigeria is going nowhere lately even with our large population that should give us immense manpower advantage[/s].
SHUT UP! You more often than not try to portray yourself as a detribalized nigerian with your frequent hypocritical and delusional 'essays', enough of this balderdash you just spewed. One doesnt even have to dig deep to see through your tribalistic and ethnocentric comments laden with an indirect and false impression of self-worth and self-praise because your inane and thinly-veiled tribal views and tirade floats on the surface and one does not need a contact lens to see through it.

You Gbawe, are not better than the person you accuse, you are nothing but a hypocrite, a tribalist of garguantan magnitude, so spare us your bullsh1t, you can only fool and confuse the novices and little minds with your bullsh1t.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
IgrigiAPC:

Dont mnd the FOOL. A renowned tribalist and ethnic bigot claiming objectivity all the time with his useless epistles in a bid to impress his ilks. IDDIOTT!

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Are we even supposed to be mentioning tribes at all?!

In a country of 170 million people, and more than 80million youths, we can only boast of FOUR Nigerians.
Hope you know that in every 5 Africans, 1 is a Nigerian, can same be said of the list?

Kenya plus SA's population is not up to ours, whereas they account for more than of half of the list.

We no dey shame for this country at all.

sad

Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
Dont mnd the FOOL. A renowned tribalist and ethnic bigot claiming objectivity all the time with his useless epistles in a bid to impress his ilks. IDDIOTT!

You are always angry. why? are you always this angry in your real life? undecided

I know why reading this list, most of you will be praying silently to have Ibos filled the Nigerian slot, so that you all can come and do your legendary and well known chest beating exercise.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Horus(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/--LGBhc0JX6U/UYtOdIK4mMI/AAAAAAAEWnI/ZNrBE9Hp74c/s400/BFopO8ICAAAWa3g.jpg[/img]

Patrick Ngowi, Tanzanian, Founder of Helvetic Group

Sangu Delle, Ghanaian, Founder of Golden Palm Investments
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
They should go to Aba and Onitsha.
No be everybody's business dey for media show

You think Forbes is interested in imitation of finished leather apparels or drug faking? undecided

You will NEVER see the chest beaters on this kind of thread for sure.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by IGBOSON1: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Horus:

Isaac Oboth, (Ugandan) Founder, Media256

Seth Akumani, (Ghanaian) Co-founder and CEO of ClaimSync

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You can take the Ghanaian out of Ghana; but you can't take Ghana out of the Ghanaian......if you know what i mean! wink
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
SHUT UP! You more oftenn than not try to portray yourself as a detribalized nigerian with your frequent hypocritical and delusional 'essays', enough of this balderdash you just spewed. One doesnt even have to be dig deep to see through your tribalistic and ethnocentric comments laden with a indirect and false impression of self-worth[i/] and [i]self-praise because your inane and thinly-veiled tribal views and tirade floats on the surface and one does not need a contact lens to see through it.

You Gbawe, are not better than the person you accuse, you are nothing but a hypocrite, a tribalist of garguantan magnitude, so spare us your bullsh1t, you can only fool and confuse the novices and little minds your bullsh1t.

The children of anger and malevolent indoctrination have arrived. Get this straight once and for all, I do not and will never want people like you to view me as "detribalized". You are not capable of doing such and come out of the womb with anger and hatred for all things Yorubas in your black souls. Stop wasting your time thinking I care how vile hate-mongers like you perceive me.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

You are always angry. why? are you always this angry in your real life? undecided
Mr igbo lover, i'm a happy dude. If i am always angry, i would have lashed out at your iddiotic comment on your wish for 'niger bridge to be nuked'

I know why reading this list, most of you will be praying silently to have Ibos filled the Nigerian slot, so that you all can come and do your legendary and well known chest beating exercise.
Hypocrite! you just told us what you yorubas were praying to see so that you will flood the thread with delusional impression of self-worth and adulation. On the contrary, i was hoping to see more of nigerians on the list which turned out to be dominated by kenyans and S.africans.
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:
at last the filthy gbawe that is been pay per post is weeping like a wife whose husband dump her for a cheap prostitute. Mukina2 please kindly give him ur akisa to wipe away his tears

Shameless twit. Your brazen 419 antics here is even worse than the 16 is greater than 19 shenanigans of Mr.President. Are you not ashamed claiming a Yoruba lady is "middle belt" and pretending not to be able to count 4 names correctly? Would it not be easier to admit that all Nigerians are capable, motivated and brilliant instead of attempting rudimentary deception to deny what is obvious because such totally destroys the empty braggadocio and delusions of grandeur mumus like you come out of the womb with? Pathetic fool. I have shown you up to be another conman and liar. No getting away from that.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
Mr igbo lover, i'm a happy dude. If i am always angry, i would have lashed out at your iddiotic comment on your wish for 'niger bridge to be nooked'

Hypocrite! you just told us what you yorubas were praying to see so that you will flood the thread with delusional impression of self-worth and adulation. On the contrary, i was hoping to see more of nigerians on the list which turned out to be dominated by kenyans and S.africans.

Fuccck you smello

It's because of eddiot like you that such bridge should get nuked so that you don't carry your hate-filled existence pass your village.

Lying Hiv+ bastard, we know those that capitalizes on this sort of list to either engage in futile dicck measurement or chest beating.

Fool! grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

The children of anger and malevolent indoctrination have arrived. Get this straight once and for all, I do not and will never want people like you to view me as "detribalized". You are not capable of doing such and come out of the womb with anger and hatred for all things Yorubas in your black souls. Stop wasting your time thinking I care how vile hate-mongers like you perceive me.
DUNCE! keep fooling yourself with your deluded utterances. You dont have to tell me how to view you cos i know exactly who you are; a 'super tribalist'. You are are child of hate and lamentation. Keep your treachery for the ignorant. Your hatred for igbos is darker than devil itself. I dont spend time thinking of deluded hypocrites like you, i only point you out when you are about to exhibit your profound display of hypocrisy and deceit.
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

Fuccck you smello

It's because of eddiot like you that such bridge should get nuked so that you don't carry your hate-filled existence pass your village.

Lying Hiv+ bastard, we know those that capitalizes on this sort of list to either engage in futile dicck measurement or chest beating.

Fool! grin
Really? you mean your sister and mother are HIV+ and i have been fvcking them all along without protection?

Anyway, i just got out of the loo, come let me shove the arze wipe down your posterior orifice.

Bleeping bastard
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:

Are you not describing you and your kinsmen with the above? Ask any Nairalander from any Nigerian ethnic group who they associate with chest-beating and supremacist drivel and I am sure you know what their answer will be. Stop deceiving yourself. Why don't you start a thread about "who are the braggarts of Nigeria" and see what the response of your fellow Nigerians will be? Yorubas don't care about these sort of list, which even identifies a serious problem and shows Nigerians as under-performing seriously, let alone be interested in using such to brag inanely. That is your forte which you are well-known for.

How many Yorubas have responded here to say we are 3 out of 4 and thus superior,"business kings" or god-anointed business masters ahead of other "lazy Nigerians" because of this list as you and your ilk have always done to the extent you are now associated with empty chest-beating routinely? Most Yorubas are secure in themselves and don't have anything to prove to anyone. I only joined this thread to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceaser after your brother in bigotry tried blatant abracadabra to uphold his bad belle for others. I actually think these lists show that Nigerians are merely all mouth same as the recent picture-expose on Nairaland showed you "mansion owners" and "CEOs"to be all mouth also.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
Really? you mean your sister and mother are HIV+ and i have been fvcking them all along without protection?

Anyway, i just got out of the loo, come let me shove the arze wipe down your posterior orifice.

Bleeping bastard

Heheheeheheheheeh, very easy to get into this modafuccker skin. grin

I can see his eyes red like charcoal furnace.

FUccking yanmiri fool
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

You think Forbes is interested in imitation of finished leather apparels or drug faking? undecided

You will NEVER see the chest beaters on this kind of thread for sure.

*smiles*
makers of finished leather apparels or drug faking are not interested in Forbes too, as far as their dough keeps flowing .
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you not describing you and your kinsmen with the above? Ask any Nairalander from any Nigerian ethnic group who they associate with chest-beating and supremacist drivel and I am sure you know what their answer will be. Stop deceiving yourself. Yorubas don't care about these sort of list, which even identifies a serious problem and shows Nigerians as under-performing seriously, let alone be interested in using such to brag inanely. That is your forte which you are well-known for. I only joined this thread to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceaser when your brother in bigotry tried blatant abracadabra to uphold his bad belle for others. I actually think these lists show that Nigerians are merely all mouth same as the recent picture-expose on Nairaland showed you "mansion owners" and "CEOs"to be all mouth also.
And you yorubas are well known for your braggadoccios and false impression of sophistication over other regions even when statistics shows otherwise, you console yourselves through over-hyping and self-praise whch your people are renowned for-beating your drums and dancing to it by the bush side. keep consoling yourself, it is also common knowledge as to which region has more 'mansion owners' and the region whose pride is their 'red roof' as pictures have also shown and revealed ...lol

3 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Gbawe: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
And you yorubas are well known for your braggadoccios and false impression of sophistication over other regions even when statistics shows otherwise, you console yourselves through over-hyping and self-praise whch your people are renowned for-beating your drums and dancing to it by the bush side. keep consoling yourself, it is also common knowledge as to which region has more 'mansion owners' and the region whose pride is their 'red roof' as pictures have also shown and revealed ...lol

Bros, stop this weird mixture of Alingo, Azonto and skelewu dance you are displaying here. What happened is fairly obvious. A list is produced that should make Nigerians reflect soberly and honestly about our need to do more and concentrate on what matters . Yet one of your fellow cretins waded in shamelessly with tribalistic and prejudiced barbs against Northerners while simultaneously using blatant deception to deliberately downplay the representative strength of the Yorubas simply to derail revelation which does not favour his ethnocentric delusions of grandeur. You guys must always divisively introduce ethnicity into everything. You must always seek out what divides and polarise people to then focus on promoting such things.

It is your pal who counted 3 Yorubas as one and claimed a Yoruba woman is "middle belt", so he could come out with the deceptive conclusion that aligns with the chest-beating of you lot, that made me respond to this thread. Otherwise I am not really interested in topics like this because I know the reality which is that Nigerians, for their collective mouthing-off, are simply not as great or as superior to others as they imagine themselves to be. You and others like you are the kings of such delusions you would lie to uphold as your pal Omexonomy did here.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by 100Cents: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
iJAY1:

Son, excuses will get you nowhere.

Don't mind him.

No one cares how you get there.

They only wanna hear you made it.

In life, every man has an obstacle.

Some concentrate on the obstacle while others concentrate on the goal overlooking the obstacle..
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by shizzleStar: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Bros, stop this weird mixture of Alingo, Azonto and skelewu dance you are displaying here. What happened is fairly obvious. A list is produced that should make Nigerians reflect soberly and honestly about our need to do more and concentrate on what matters . Yet one of your fellow cretins waded in with tribalistic barb against Northerner and ethnocentric deception to deliberately downplay the representative strength of the Yorubas simply to derail revelation which does not favour his delusions of grandeur. You guys must always divisively introduce ethnicity into everything. You must always seek out what divides and polarise people to then focus on promoting such things.

It is your pal who counted 3 Yorubas as one and claimed a Yoruba woman is "middle belt" so he could come out with the deceptive conclusion that aligns with the chest-beating of you lot that made me respond. Otherwise I am not really interested in threads like this because I know the reality which is that, for all our collective mouthing-off, Nigerians are simply not as great or as superior to others as they imagine themselves to be.You and others like you are the kings of such delusions you would lie to uphold as your pal Omexonomy did.
Will you honestly make this sort of comment if it was a yoruba that derailed the thread as such? Listen, i am not a hypocrite and i detest pretense. Tribalising a thread first is not perculiar to any tribe, both igbos and yorubas are guilty of this act. That an igbo happened to be the one to tribalise this thread doesnt make yorubas less guilty of tribalising threads, so please stop this your finger-pointing and hollier-than-thou attitude, you lots are as guilty as well so stop playing the victims card, i'll rather you open your eyes to the n.aked-truth. Visit other threads and see how your people display their ethnocentric nature with their bile comments on igbos

Granted that more serious things should be of importance to us, but you dont expect me to stand akimbo and watch while some yoruba nitwits make sniding remarks about igbos and are bent on denigrating them with their inane comments, i vowed not to sit and watch when i see such. Your people are also notorious for decisively introducing tribalism to threads, you may pass on this thread but other threads will prove just how guilty yorubas are -FACT. Your folks are so desirable of talking down on igbos with their false sense of pride and importance, and there will always be a reaction and come-back from Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Sibrah: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

This is why Nigeria is going nowhere lately even with our large population that should give us immense manpower advantage.
Thats magnitude in the wrong direction. A bad thing.
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by BOAR: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
[s]Will you honestly make this sort of comment if it was a yoruba that derailed the thread as such? Listen, i am not a hypocrite and i detest pretense. Tribalising a thread first is not perculiar to any tribe, both igbos and yorubas are guilty of this act. That an igbo happened to be the one to tribalise this thread doesnt make yorubas less guilty of tribalising threads, so please stop this your finger-pointing and hollier-than-thou attitude, you lots are as guilty as well so stop playing the victims card, i'll rather you open your eyes to the n.aked-truth. Visit other threads and see how your people display their ethnocentric nature with their bile comments on igbos

Granted that more serious things should be of importance to us, but you dont expect me to stand akimbo and watch while some yoruba nitwits make sniding remarks about igbos and are bent on denigrating them with their inane comments, i vowed not to sit and watch when i see such. Your people are also notorious for decisively introducing tribalism to threads, you may pass on this thread but other threads will prove just how guilty yorubas are -FACT. Your folks are so desirable of talking down on igbos with their false sense of pride and importance, and there will always be a reaction and come-back from Igbos[/s].

Nonsense epistle from one angry ibo ediot. wink
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by aljharem(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Thanks Alhaji. There are actually 3 Yorubas on the list. The guy you quoted is an anti-Yoruba bigot well known for his prejudiced utterances here, See as he rushed in to proclaim Otitotu as "middle belt" when she is Yoruba and is even famous for fusing the Yoruba 'aso oke' into her designs. It is obvious ethnicity matters to this guy above merit or anything else.

Naturally he could not stand that Yorubas were in the majority on the list so he had to do 'ojoro' to undercount them, claim a Yoruba as "middle belt" and then have a dig at Northerners while at it. So much innate prejudice and ethnocentric malice. I swear, most Nigerian youths are worthless in comparison to their peers worldwide. This is why Nigeria is going nowhere lately even with our large population that should give us immense manpower advantage.

Egbon mi. Ko je ka ma ja o grin
Re: 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omexonomy:
One Yoruba one igbo and one middlebelt(otitoju).
So all our northern brothers are almajiri and politician sucking our oil money.

Myopic you. One northerner dwarfs all the 30 of them combined: Dangote

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Africa The Least Trade Integrated Region In The World — Report / My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.