Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

CAPM/PMP Certification Exams - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams (12911 Views)

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by jibes14: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
please I need materials to prepare for CAPM Exams phatoking95@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by UZAD: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Please I will need a copy of Rita's and PMBOK to prepare via: usman.mamudu@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by chosenwan1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
please I need materials to prepare for CAPM Exams! Pls check your PM
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

For example I am looking for Rita Mulcahy's book on CAPM exam prep. Thanks.

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Sharpben18: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good day all. I am in need of relevant materials to aid my preparation for the PMP examination. This is my mail- shaben18@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by opeadelaja: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2020
I wrote and passed the PMP exam in October 2019 on 1st attempt. It was a destination that I had prepared for over a few months and one of my goals for 2019. A few tips for people who would like to achieve a similar goal.
1. Get familiar with the concepts. I bought a training video on Udemy.com which I watched diligently while combining this with my job. I sometimes had to stay back at the office or stayed late at home
2. Practice PMP questions. I went through 1400 questions multiple times to get familiar with the way questions are answered and I used this as a refresher course. I would google and watch YouTube videos to better understand questions, answers and scenarios.
3. Learn to sit down for 4 hours. This was the hardest part for me on the exam day. It was a tough one because while practicing my questions, I would often pulse to drink water, check my phone and all. However, on the exam day, once you start, your 4 hours doesn’t stop counting down irrespective of the number of breaks you take 4.
Passing the PMP at 1st sitting is within everyone's reach as long as you are consistent with the training and you practice questions

If you want to write the PMP certification before it changes on July 1, with the above steps + your dedication, you can pass the exam like i did

Send me an email opeadelaja@yahoo.co.uk or send whatsapp chat only to 08038089096 and i can send you a 2 months reading schedule (topic by topic)

I am a project manager by profession and i have managed several projects in the telecoms companies, manufacturing companies and software development. I head a PMO with over 30 ERP Projects in my portfolio and i passed the PMP at 1st try. Reach out and let me help you earn your PMP certification

1 Like

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by qanda: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sharpben18:
Good day all. I am in need of relevant materials to aid my preparation for the PMP examination. This is my mail- shaben18@gmail.com. Thank you
Get PMP Study material from the professional exam section of Q and A App
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by opeadelaja: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
I used a training video on udemy.com (https://www.udemy.com/course/pmp-pmbok6-35-pdus/) for my training. it costed $11 (N4000) for my training. I also bought a question bank (1000) on the same site to practice with. the questions are broken down into 200 questions each similar to the real exam. I practiced the questions and went back to my notes, used google and youtube to re-learn concepts and things that i didnt understand or remember. The questions where helped me build my confidence and prepare me for the exam.
qanda:

Get PMP Study material from the professional exam section of Q and A App

2 Likes

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by sunkymike(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
opeadelaja:
I wrote and passed the PMP exam in October 2019 on 1st attempt. It was a destination that I had prepared for over a few months and one of my goals for 2019. A few tips for people who would like to achieve a similar goal.
1. Get familiar with the concepts. I bought a training video on Udemy.com which I watched diligently while combining this with my job. I sometimes had to stay back at the office or stayed late at home
2. Practice PMP questions. I went through 1400 questions multiple times to get familiar with the way questions are answered and I used this as a refresher course. I would google and watch YouTube videos to better understand questions, answers and scenarios.
3. Learn to sit down for 4 hours. This was the hardest part for me on the exam day. It was a tough one because while practicing my questions, I would often pulse to drink water, check my phone and all. However, on the exam day, once you start, your 4 hours doesn’t stop counting down irrespective of the number of breaks you take 4.
Passing the PMP at 1st sitting is within everyone's reach as long as you are consistent with the training and you practice questions

If you want to write the PMP certification before it changes on July 1, with the above steps + your dedication, you can pass the exam like i did

Send me an email opeadelaja@yahoo.co.uk or send whatsapp chat only to 08038089096 and i can send you a 2 months reading schedule (topic by topic)

I am a project manager by profession and i have managed several projects in the telecoms companies, manufacturing companies and software development. I head a PMO with over 30 ERP Projects in my portfolio and i passed the PMP at 1st try. Reach out and let me help you earn your PMP certification
Hello Ope, I just passed my Pmp exam few hours ago. Prior to now, I have gather 4 years of project management experience. I'd be happy to connect with you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by opeadelaja: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Great. Congratulations, welcome to the club. We can connect on LinkedIn
sunkymike:

Hello Ope, I just passed my Pmp exam few hours ago. Prior to now, I have gather 4 years of project management experience. I'd be happy to connect with you

1 Like

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by sunkymike(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
opeadelaja:
Great. Congratulations, welcome to the club. We can connect on LinkedIn
Thanks...What's your LinkedIn profile name, let me send a request
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Usmyne(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Kudos..
Best wishes.
My question is must one get certified from PMI? Are other bodies recognized also?
opeadelaja:

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Amex2018: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kindly send me the simulation questions.

thecompletion13@gmail.com.
Many thanks

uscofield:

If you have PMBOK, it is enough. I used it and I made it too. Read and get used to it, you won't regret it.

I had other books then including Rita, some simulation exam questions. Read little of Rita but had to refocus on pmbok.

drop your email if you need some stuff.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Dimanene: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Usmyne:
Kudos..
Best wishes.
My question is must one get certified from PMI? Are other bodies recognized also?

Hello Ope, please can you send to me?
nenruth9@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Dimanene: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
opeadelaja:

Hello Ope, please can you send to me?
nenruth9@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by wixemmy(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

For example I am looking for Rita Mulcahy's book on CAPM exam prep. Thanks.

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.

I plan to take the Capm this year
Pls kindly help me with the relevant materials

Email is orieh101@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Aminata996: 12:28pm On Apr 23
Good afternoon everyone,
please i would like to write PMP exam by June.
if you have Rita Mulcahy's book on PMP and PMbok (any edition), or any other material that will help me practice and pass the exam, kindly send to my email @ debalcony@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Combine Work And Studying Masters / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.