Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him (1123 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by hayzed2: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Senate President, David Mark, reportedly broke down in
tears on Monday as he accepted the 2015 Peoples
Democratic Party nomination form from his constituents in
the Benue South Senatorial District, to return to the Senate
next year.
A statement by Mark’s Special Adviser on Media and
Publicity, Mr. Kolawole Ologbondiyan, in Abuja, explained
that the nine local government council chairmen in Benue
South Senatorial zone purchased the party nomination form
in Makurdi.
The statement added that the people said they want Mark to
return to the Senate unchallenged.
Ologbondiyan said, while accepting the nomination form at
a crowded gathering in his Otukpo country home on
Monday, Mark promised not to depart from the path of
honour, justice and equity in the service to his country men
and women.
He said, “This is the covenant with my people. This
endorsement speaks volume of the immeasurable
responsibility on my shoulder by my people. Please pray for
me that God gives me the grace, wisdom and courage to
continue to serve to the glory of God and benefit to
humanity.”
In his remarks, the Deputy Governor of Benue State, Chief
Steve Lawani, said the endorsement of the Senate President
was a confirmation of the position of the state government
because of Mark’s unprecedented achievement in the
Senate.
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by hayzed2: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by teemanbastos(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] crocodile Tears..mtchewwwww
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by mperoakeem(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by bigtt76(f): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm ...na the new pattern be this now? Buying of forms for politicians after ona go de complain say this nor de ...that nor de ....we dey unemployed etc grin Naija ...we never de learn undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by mainheart(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2014
because no credible candidate from that constituents that is y
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by iJAY1: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Have you ever wondered why the Fulanis would kill for Buhari, Ijaws for President Jonathan and Yorubas for Obj even when there are no seeming astounding pedigrees? Well, the Idomas aren't like that. It's a well known fact that his handling of the Senate is superb.
That's why am here making a case for him regardless of the fact that I haven't met him
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by iJAY1: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
mainheart:
because no credible candidate from that constituents that is y
Son, i have two things to tell you
1) It is callled constituency.
2) It'd be appreciated if you tell me your Senator and your would be Senators so we could analyse how they compare with this dude
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by fitzmayowa: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Political stunt...following in the foot step/s of one prominent politician, who decided to shed tears after losing an election..

Naija politician shedding tears since 1914
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by LeStylo: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2014
The new political stunt. Faceless groups purchasing forms for their paymasters. We love sycophancy!
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by pmc01(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
How much were the jesters paid to develop such cheap publicity stunt?

Personally, I feel nauseated by this kind of silly acts by these politicians.

What a country! Sad!
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by gebest: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2014
crocodile tears.
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by clean2: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
iJAY1:
Have you ever wondered why the Fulanis would kill for Buhari, Ijaws for President Jonathan and Yorubas for Obj even when there are no seeming astounding pedigrees? Well, the Idomas aren't like that. It's a well known fact that his handling of the Senate is superb.
That's why am here making a case for him regardless of the fact that I haven't met him
did u just say d yorubas will kill for obj...swallow dat abeg
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by musaibnabdul(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Mark symbolize whats wrong with Nigeria. A corrupt to the bones politician, he rules his constituency with a iron fist. He shares maggi n salt during elections, if he loses a polling booth his goons demand refund. Mugabe of otukpo.
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by brownlord: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
bigtt76:
Hmmm ...na the new pattern be this now? Buying of forms for politicians after ona go de complain say this nor de ...that nor de ....we dey unemployed etc grin Naija ...we never de learn undecided

E be like say youself go dey fall for 419 trap well well, so you believe say anybody dey buy form for politicians?
Re: Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him by bigtt76(f): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Shoooooo! For wat naaa grin we all know say na de new pattern be dat right from wen Buhari say hin collect loan buy form. For this Naija again? Bank go give loan for election wey politician never know weda hin go participate or not? Hahaha ...make ar laugh

brownlord:

E be like say youself go dey fall for 419 trap well well, so you believe say anybody dey buy form for politicians?

(1) (Reply)

Examining The Good And Evil Of Goodluck Jonathan / Encourage Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke To Run For Presidency / Who Made This Statement? When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.