Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] (143840 Views)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / Pc Gaming Section / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by TheVinx1: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
akimaw:
i prefer a single "all for one,one for.all"
no!,seperate thread would be better so that people can easily find the solution in each thread.
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by legitboss011(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guys I need a little help here

I tried downloading codm on my iPhone 6s via App Store but it just hangs when it reaches towards 75%

I don’t know if it’s network ohh

I used mtn night plan
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by Onyeka90210(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
legitboss011:

I tried downloading codm on my iPhone 6s via App Store but it just hangs when it reaches towards 75%

I used mtn night plan
the game is about 2.1 gb, mtn night plan is 2gb,
And on a Norms, mtn does not allow you use all the dAta, it’s stops when they alert you , you have so so so mb remaining, I suggest getting two sims or doing it in 2 nights by pausing, the total installation package is about 4gb ohh, 2.1 for installing the game , then above 1gb of additional files in the game, goodluck
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by legitboss011(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Onyeka90210:
the game is about 2.1 gb, mtn night plan is 2gb,
And on a Norms, mtn does not allow you use all the dAta, it’s stops when they alert you , you have so so so mb remaining, I suggest getting two sims or doing it in 2 nights by pausing, the total installation package is about 4gb ohh, 2.1 for installing the game , then above 1gb of additional files in the game, goodluck

I downloaded about 25% of the game before I started using the night plan and clearly had more than 500mb remaining before it hanged

Was planning switching to glo sha
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by Onyeka90210(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
legitboss011:

I downloaded about 25% of the game before I started using the night plan and clearly had more than 500mb remaining before it hanged

Was planning switching to glo sha

You’re supposed to be tracking your data, so you’ll know when to pause to avoid error and re installations , for peace of mind just do 6gb binge plan and run it
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by legitboss011(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Onyeka90210:

You’re supposed to be tracking your data, so you’ll know when to pause to avoid error and re installations , for peace of mind just do 6gb binge plan and run it
How much is it ?
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by Onyeka90210(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
legitboss011:
How much is it ?
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by chingle5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
legitboss011:

I used mtn night plan

Just throw the phone inside shalanga and buy tecno or infinix phone and tank me later grin grin
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by legitboss011(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:

Just throw the phone inside shalanga and buy tecno or infinix phone and tank me later grin grin
Try yah
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by GraysonDJ: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2020
Hello guys, has anyone experienced a no signal issue from their xbox one s? I have changed HDMI cables, tried multiple TVs, yet no solution. Who can recommend a fix?
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by chingle5(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
GraysonDJ:
Hello guys, has anyone experienced a no signal issue from their xbox one s? I have changed HDMI cables, tried multiple TVs, yet no solution. Who can recommend a fix?

haaa e fit b say one of the port get issue
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by obonujoker(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
have same problem here however my own shows black screen with background sound on startup after Pes patch update from Del Choc...

The crack fix pes 2017.exe patch is 107MB, however the one I was using that opened and ran was 1.2MB...

What could be the problem?
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2021
While details are still unclear, I'll advise anyone transacting or intending to transact with Peterpage14 or Page stores here with the mobile number 09076231594 to halt that for now.

He's been AWOL for almost 24 hours now with no explanation as to the whereabout of my console or the money I sent for it.
Re: NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] by cao(f): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
1boylikevhis:
While details are still unclear, I'll advise anyone transacting or intending to transact with Peterpage14 or Page stores here with the mobile number 09076231594 to halt that for now.

He's been AWOL for almost 24 hours now with no explanation as to the whereabout of my console or the money I sent for it.
They've already deactivated their account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fifa 07 Installation Code Needed! / Ps 2 Soccer Cheats / Post Your HD Games Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.