Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. (1023 Views)

Who Takes The Credit? (photo) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2014
I reject it.

I am not an ordinary Nigerian.

I am not a ordinary/common Nigeria. This sound funny.
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by khattab02: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol.. I think the joke section will need you more! Important Nigerian..

1 Like

Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
khattab02:
Lol.. I think the joke section will need you more! Important Nigerian..

Hmmm.

The politics section is filled with anger toned individual. We need to brighten up.

Glad you saw it as a comedy. My colleague ambassadors would have Insulted me for this.

1 Like

Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Exjoker(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol...In the other way around, you make sense die
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok.
so after reading this p** what should ah do next undecided

1 Like

Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol...In the other way around, you make sense die

//////////// Thank you in Facebook voice\\\\\\\ \
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
snowprince07:
Ok.

Just a laugh will do. Or better still, you can start shouting to anybody you see "I am not an Ordinary Nigerian"
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
snowprince07:
Ok.

Just a laugh will do. Or better still, you can start shouting to anybody you see "I am not an Ordinary Nigerian!!!!"
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
victorels:

Just a laugh will do. Or better still, you can start shouting to anybody you see "I am not an Ordinary Nigerian!!!!"

ok den fed government go start de pay me or what??
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
snowprince07:
ok den fed government go start de pay me or what??

Your payment might come through police or SSS.
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by vicadex07(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
victorels:

Your payment might come through police or SSS.

Are you by any chance related to musiwa
Re: The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
vicadex07:

Are you by any chance related to musiwa

I NEED TO KNOW THIS MUSIWA. maybe the doctors and nurses at my birth did a separation of Children.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Solution To Nigeria's Problems / Nigeria To Upstage Equitorial Guinea As Nations Cup 2015 Host. / It's Dictionary Time As Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Yesterday's Action Movie At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.