Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (50093 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by DRealGeesam(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Super1759:
I suggest this to be moved to front Page to help us with effective information on where he stays and anyone that knows him physically
Please has anyone heard from ymodulus of recent

Please!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by DRealGeesam(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2014
macklef:
Hadizy
Shinaf
Mayorall
Mastercee
If this isnt an expensive joke, then you guys should let us no how we can help.
Please how is ymodulus

Please house.

I love this guy, lets not seat by and watch. True, life is brief, but why cut it short?

I will try and call him. Lets all contact him in everyway possible.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by DRealGeesam(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
I just spoke with him.
He was serious and did it.

Let us rally round him and encourage him. He might not survive the next attempt he makes.

To everyone, live and die for a purpose, dont throw your life out of the window, when u can give that life in making the life of another better.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by NaijaChild: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ymodulus is now fine..he even created a business thread today...am happy for God's Grace on his life!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by donifez(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just saw this today..though i understood his motive, i also have a friend that is asthmatic and sickle...she do bleed well...but she is studying law and i do believe she will be a force to reckon with. if she still wants to live..then why you...though its not easy.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kurupt01: 1:45am On Nov 12, 2014
For what its worth am posting this to assure people that Young is alive. Those saying it's a publicity stunt I say STFU! You don't know Young, as a colleague of his when I met him up until recently less than a month really I never knew he was the legendary "Ymodulus" on NL imagine my surprise after been with him for over a year. He's not the kind of person that seeks attention. I respect Young, as a senior colleague at ********** , as senior programmer and my Boss.

One Love Young we at *** and NL ove you dearly

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by DRealGeesam(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2014
NaijaChild:
Ymodulus is now fine..he even created a business thread today...am happy for God's Grace on his life!
Thanks for the update.
Grateful for his life too
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by jasper7(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Truth is you can't save a man from himself. Why is everybody so keen to make sure a full grown man don't kill himself? I don't get it. Please somebody should explain this to me

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2014
jasper7:
Truth is you can't save a man from himself. Why is everybody so keen to make sure a full grown man don't kill himself? I don't get it. Please somebody should explain this to me

I hear ya, brother man, ESPECIALLY since Nigeria is one of those backwaters that remains trapped in a time warp, where it is perfectly acceptable and indeed very common for mobs of "sympathizers" to descend on total strangers in the street, who have been accused of everything from petty theft to magical gonad theft, and then proceed to beat those victims to death, before setting them alight with petrol soaked tires, while cheering and rejoicing like the assemblage of sadistic homicidal lunatics that they are proud to be.

All this anguished hand-wringing, invocations of superstitious entities, and effusive pouring out of empathy, over a complete stranger who CLAIMS to be interested in exploring the concept of life after death, just strikes me as, well, utterly BOGUS and CYNICAL, considering that a fair number of those self-appointed internet forum "saviors" have most likely participated with glee in a more than a few recreational mob lynchings on the blood-soaked streets of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
PapiWata:

I hear ya, brother man, ESPECIALLY since Nigeria is one of those backwaters that remains trapped in a time warp, where it is perfectly acceptable and indeed very common for mobs of "sympathizers" to descend on total strangers in the street, who have been accused of everything from petty theft to magical gonad theft, and then proceed to beat those victims to death, before setting them alight with petrol soaked tires, while cheering and rejoicing like the assemblage of sadistic homicidal lunatics that they are proud to be.

All this anguished hand-wringing, invocations of superstitious entities, and effusive pouring out of empathy, over a complete stranger who CLAIMS to be interested in exploring the concept of life after death, just strikes me as, well, utterly BOGUS and CYNICAL, considering that a fair number of those self-appointed internet forum "saviors" have most likely participated with glee in a more than a few recreational mob lynchings on the blood-soaked streets of Nigeria.

WETIN! Too much grammar! We are a nation that nurtures. We are our brothers keepers. We believe in God and His commandments about humanity make sense to us to a large extent. Of course, we have some black sheep just like America, Spain , England and anywhere else in the world do. Mind you, the miscreants amidst us justify their erroneous behaviour as getting justice for the victimized! Please, leave those with platinum hearts willing to share do so. E no concern you. Carry on with your bronze heart, if you ever need a look/tot of kindness from total strangers...we will still be our brothers keeper!

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by tpia6: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well, also nice to see boko haram is up and running again.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Bosville(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Our dear Ymodulus is baCk!!...dis thread shud b burning down in d depths of hell now....Let Things of the past be of the past, Let go of creepY memories...it's a new begining.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by basille(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus, wherever you are just hang in there, now is the perfect time not to be selfish, think of all those who would want you to be alive.

Just stumbled upon this thread, it brings back some dark memories.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
oluplus:
you've got a mail.
Pls, check.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
PapiWata:

Hmmmm. Igodomigodo!!!

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by illicit(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2015
Ymodulus are u there?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
ymodulus...ymodulus.....

just checking in.......

its like seeing a reflection of me...

we are the best of our kind!!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Dahjhi: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2015
patrickdarlins:
ymodulus...ymodulus.....

just checking in.......

its like seeing a reflection of me...

we are the best of our kind!!!
Aint late here too.. The Legendary Ymodulus smiley .. He dont dare leave us behind.....You are not alone bro.. Here we shall be kicking life in its butt... We are gonna survive..

ITS A WIDE WORLD
#Wa®®iorsLeague

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dahjhi:
Aint late here too.. The Legendary Ymodulus smiley .. He dont dare leave us behind.....You are not alone bro.. Here we shall be kicking life in its butt... We are gonna survive..

ITS A WIDE WORLD
#Wa®®iorsLeague

dats the spirit dhaji...

keep on fighting...till we become what we desire...

wa®®iorsLeague it is!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by thowsyn0916(f): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
duni04:
People take nairaland way too serious. Why not just come here and read what you want to read, comment if you want, and go. The Op has built a fake and imaginary nairaland ecosystem around himself, such that he has to come here for support in crisis. Nobody to help him out in real life. Just pathetic.

You are on to something here. Most of us build our virtual relationships more than the ones we have in real life such that in our time of need, there is nobody to call upon for help.
A wise book said that your neighbour close to you in your time of need is better than a brother far away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Xanduleen: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
You guys should have just let this guy die. The world would have been a better place for it.. He's not what he seems..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by tugrow(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Xanduleen:
You guys should have just let this guy die. The world would have been a better place for it.. He's not what he seems..
meaning
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by qeemus: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anyone knows where this guy is?

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by jose556(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is Ymodulus still alive?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by providencia(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kurupt01:
For what its worth am posting this to assure people that Young is alive. Those saying it's a publicity stunt I say STFU! You don't know Young, as a colleague of his when I met him up until recently less than a month really I never knew he was the legendary "Ymodulus" on NL imagine my surprise after been with him for over a year. He's not the kind of person that seeks attention. I respect Young, as a senior colleague at ********** , as senior programmer and my Boss.

One Love Young we at *** and NL ove you dearly

Greet him for me
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by 09sixteen: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.