Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (49955 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by iconize(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
pentagonal:

may amadioha use ranging thunder to castrate your godforsaken prick for throwing shot at the yoruba race. you good for nothing illiterate sired by polyandrous apes.

The usual vacuous jargons.

Anyways, your fagggot biatch sexkillz is back.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pentagonal: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
iconize:

The usual vacuous jargons.

Anyways, your fagggot biatch sexkillz is back.

shut up imbec...ile, no one in your lineage dead or living can match the IQ of my early morning fart. bring the biatch here to me slap his dumbskull back to consciousness.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by iconize(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
pentagonal:

shut up imbec...ile, no one in your lineage dead or living can match the IQ of my early morning fart. bring the biatch here to me slap his dumbskull back to consciousness.

Your IQ? grin grin

I'm not sure your IQ can power an electric bulb, if measured in watts. It has been proved countless times that your IQ is equivalent to a dot(.).

You're dumb and you know it.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
0rex:
If the OP decides to re-visit this thread, he might be exceedingly depressed seeing the number of people he has disappointed by his attempted suicide.
I'm not in anyway blaming him, in fact, I'm quite touched & bewildered by his thread.
Thank God he is said to be getting better, I think this thread & all threads associated with this issue should be hidden & he should be taken for counseling ASAP.

CC:
Seun, Obinoscopy, mynd44, r231 Sirs.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by godofwar666(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ymodulus:
My last drink : Coke + Mix Up substance.

Countdown
if you see death you will run back to plant earth

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pentagonal: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
iconize:

Your IQ? grin grin

I'm not sure your IQ can power an electric bulb, if measured in watts. It has been proved countless times that your IQ is equivalent to a dot(.).

You're dumb and you know it.

bwaahhhhhhhha!!!!!! priceless coming from a UN certified brain dead scallywag. the only equivalent to your IQ world over is the purchase power parity of the Zimbabwean dollar. you are so dumb, that putting you in the same sentence with foolishness and stupidity is a taboo. that even human sacrifice can not remedy. please fvck off my mentions and go give the village bmx bicycle that curse the milky way with your birth heady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by gloryaaa(f): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Romance / Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Ymodulus(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28
Do anyone need a campaign Manager?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Health / Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Ymodulus(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28
Count Down begins. The number of days I know not....at 3:56pm he wants 2 die at 4:11pm same day he is interested in being a campaign manager for a programme holding December angry

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
gloryaaa:
Romance / Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Ymodulus(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28
Do anyone need a campaign Manager?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Health / Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Ymodulus(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28
Count Down begins. The number of days I know not....at 3:56pm he wants 2 die at 4:11pm same day he is interested in being a campaign manager for a programme holding December angry

Detective Columbo would be proud of your deductive reasoning, GloryA. This entire story is a SCAM to trick folks out of money, I tell ya.

Since I don't expect to encounter 72 willing virgins when I eventually kick the bucket, I would NOT be interested in judging a beauty contest either before or after departing from the mortal plane, so I do share your puzzlement over the woman-watching antics of our man Ymodulus. At a time when he should be soberly contemplating the meaning of life while signing all his bank accounts and property deeds over to me, Ymodulus is salivating at the thought of judging a beauty contest, and maybe even scoring some poon-tang in the process.

Something doesn't add up, as they say ha ha.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by gloryaaa(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Detective Columbo would be proud of your deductive reasoning, GloryA. This entire story is a SCAM to trick folks out of money, I tell ya.

Since I don't expect to encounter 72 willing virgins when I eventually kick the bucket, I would NOT be interested in judging a beauty contest either before or after departing from the mortal plane, so I do share your puzzlement over the woman-watching antics of our man Ymodulus. At a time when he should be soberly contemplating the meaning of life while signing all his bank accounts and property deeds over to me, Ymodulus is salivating at the thought of judging a beauty contest, and maybe even scoring some poon-tang in the process.

I just had 2 check b4 i give out my limited pity angry
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by gloryaaa(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

I just had 2 check b4 i give out my limited online pity angry
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
gloryaaa:
I just had 2 check b4 i give out my limited pity angry

Chai ! " Limited Pity ". Na him be say you no dey show pity anyhow, unless you don sure say the 'tory no get K-leg or comma.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by gloryaaa(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Chai ! " Limited Pity ". Na him be say you no dey show pity anyhow, unless you don sure say the 'tory no get K-leg or comma.
my bro Na so o...some Nl peeps no get work I guess he got wah he wanted...attention...I read d thread 4rm one 2 15...some things were not rhyming... D guy dah just decided 2 stop skul 4 business now giving up
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by midasbliss(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Only if he blives in God... He is going through a lot... May God visit him...
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
He's getting better.

His speech is clearer now.

Hadizy should be in a better position to let us know whatsup.
Thank God he is alive and wellsad
Thanks for the updates.

Ymodulus, please hang in there.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by ntyce(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nmeri17:

plot twist: He was driving away from the hospital after the doctor told him he had just three more days to live so he drank irresponsibly to his DOOMembarassed

It sounds like a movie but I bet you it isn't.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

She is right, @gloryaaa its a scam https://www.nairaland.com/1974028/best-nairaland-episode-since-2005#27588970
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga seun, make una no say my wahala too much, but this thread should no longer be trending. Call me an attention seeker i dont care. But until i am proved wrong which i would be delighted to be. Infact very happy to be proved wrong with substancial proof.
This thread should be taken down cos i smell nothing but an abuse of human intelligence here.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
This thread ',for now'' is misleading. Till adequate evidences support this hoax
https://www.nairaland.com/1974028/best-nairaland-episode-since-2005#27588970

Oga seun, i am open to critisism, i want to be proved wrong. I would be glad to. No pains attached at all.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by touchmeder: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op its good to know you are fine.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by tspun(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
those thinking it's a scam you guy are all wrong, if you have been following this dude befor now you will know he is not a joker that can pull such stunt.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by macklef(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
mayorall:

Oga mi. The drugs can only kill when taken in excess. Does a good son makes his parents cry?. Just wondering
Hmmmmmm
@mastercee
@kennyman20
Ave been sick since yesterday not entirely because of all this but just coincedentally. Hope am not raising a sleeping issue. Mayorall my former bbm is gone i woulda pinged u. Hope all is well now.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by kennyman20(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=macklef post=27593594]
Hmmmmmm
@mastercee
@kennyman20
Ave been sick since yesterday not entirely because of all this but just coincedentally. Hope am not raising a sleeping issue. Mayorall my former bbm is gone i woulda pinged u. Hope all is well now.[/quote

yeah.. All is well now boss.. He's better now.. Boss, abeg, take good care of urself ooo.. Christmas is almost here ooo... U shall be healed by his grace..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmm.... Thought things like this only happen abroad (us,uk etc)

So op wan die,even person wey dey use belle,hand and leg dey crawl for ground dey beg money nova die na u wey dey waka with 2 legs...

If you owe person 1billion naira and u think killing yaself is the best solution...fine,i'll advice you to do that.

I wish say person fit collect person life join him own so that e go plenty...

I no get any good advice to give u op even me sef nova advice myself finish..
Moreover people don pray and advice you finish,my own na to just tell you to think about ya plan again.

Whatever you think,re-think..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by macklef(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=kennyman20 post=27593884][/quote]
Cool man.we thank God. Thanks for the farewell message too. I appreciate.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by nairalife2013(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
I didnt read all u wrote. I hav starred the page. I will peruse d post line by line later. But from my jugdement, dis dude is not joking. Pains could push some folks to d extreme. I hav one word for u: u are a star. From yur post, I see a greatman dat will creat a great thing his own way. Mandella was in greater pains and agony, stepping into a path he couldnt withdraw from, without d agony his conscience always presented...his own was FOR MY PEOPLE, but is own life was a great agony behind d mirror. It chronicles a literal long walk to freedom. Early pains and traumatic existence are the destiny of most very great men. They must live it, between d devil and d deep blue sea kind of life. Dying is not fun, neither is living. For many, drugs come in, to give a momentary respite, and the darkness returns, a little moment thereafter. Dont die man, atleast not by yur own hands. Itz not worth it. We all are not sleeping in bed of roses, but we creat our own joy, for life is according to d scorpions, too short, already. Dont let drugs cripple u befor time. God can do anything. Withdraw by smalls from it. Dont do drugs. Obama smoked cigarett. Nelson mandella smoked cigarette. I dont kno if they did biger things, but they never let it take over thier life. And they stopd d habits when they needed to. U read a lot. Dont u? Pls dont let d influence of people like d lama influence yur own life. They lived dozens of years in places like tibet and fed on sand and morning breeze.U are in nigeria, surrounded by green plants and flowing streams. If all else should fail, dat should be a consolation. Be warry of great thinkers! thier brains are like a feather in a raging sea. U may hav mental challenges trying to consider the universe in thier own perspective. Live on. Pls live on. Pain and ecstasy and life are all transient. Dont rush to die, for u know not how long u must hav to stay in d grave; and u know not what is lurking inthere in yur waiting that u had thot would be peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
chuksfor13:

My brother y r u angry with God? Life was nt meant 2b like that until ur father the devil decieved d ist man(Adam) n he disobeyed Gods instruction through d woman. Since den curses n sufferin entered d world.
But the goodnews is that God has provided a way of escape through his son Jesus Christ who loves u and died 4ur liberation.
Therefore whosoever shall call upon d name of d Lord shall be saved. Accept n confess Jesus Christ n d sufferin will be over.

Peace of mind is not d absence of trouble alone, but d presence of d friuts of d HolySpirit.

A typical christian, full of hypocrisy, you insulted me and falsefully called me a pa devil and still you quoted me bible and said you're 'CHRIST LIKE' . Me not subcribed to your doesn't make you better than I.
I am pure in my ways and if many of y'all believers are like me, this world will be at peace.
Am very sure that you saw my signature. I serves no one. I only serves me alone.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Come this guy don get preaching wey pass kumuyi and adeboye own combine o..

Iv e no repent eh.. Den e don be be that o.

By the way, bb charger for sale
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by luxanne(f): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Its me again Ymodulus, saying hello smiley
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2014
bossminded:

Oga sir I knw dt God gives life.... I av a personal relationship wt him and also I knw his mode of operation

Not all Christians re dumb,
If u dnt blive dt there is a god cool.... bt dnt attack anoda man dt does its nt wise... thanks

Thanks for your fine response, I didn't attack him tho, I only throw in some logical questions to him, I respect your opinion so much and I didn't say any christian is dumb.
Thank you again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.