Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base (1249 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
2ace Idibia is the Most Liked Nigerian Musician with the Highest Fan Base

2face Idibia, popularly called "Tu Baba", is the most liked Nigerian Musician(13%). The next top three musicians liked by Nigerians are ‘Davido’ (7%), ‘Frank Edwards’ (6%)and ‘Wizkid’ (5%) among others. An assessment of trends in the Nigerian music industry revealed that the vast majority of adult Nigerians (80%) have the culture of listening to the Nigerian music, irrespective of age and geo-political zones. Although Nigerian music has evolved over time, the culture of Nigerian music listenership has been greatly preserved given the fact that the younger generation aged 18-21 years has the highest listenership (83%) to Nigerian music. Further findings revealed that Nigerians are more inclined to listen to Religious music (50%), followed by Hip-Hop (33%), Highlife (21%) and R&B (21%). - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2014/10/2ace-idibia-is-most-liked-nigerian.html#sthash.cDePZG4E.dpuf

Re: 2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base by IfyAwazie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tell us what we don't know.
Re: 2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Tell us what we don't know.

So, you agree with the polls?
There are millions who will disagree, because to me PSquare is the most liked and with the highest fan base too.
Many Nigerians don't like 2face for having children from different re-tarded girls who simply have babies to share in his wealth. And they were never there when he was suffering in Festac Town and once had no N500 to even buy prescribed medicine for fever.
Re: 2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base by IfyAwazie(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Orikinla:

So, you agree with the polls?
There are millions who will disagree, because to me PSquare is the most liked and with the highest fan base too.
Many Nigerians don't like 2face for having children from different re-tarded girls who simply have babies to share in his wealth. And they were never there when he was suffering in Festac Town and once had no N500 to even buy prescribed medicine for fever.
lol, his personal life is not my business. I just know he is talented, humble and mayb nice to his friends.
Re: 2ace Idibia Is The Most Liked Nigerian Musician With The Highest Fan Base by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
lol, his personal life is not my business. I just know he is talented, humble and mayb nice to his friends.
Personally he is nice, but definitely not the most liked Nigerian musician or the most popular.
Paul and Peter Okoye are more popular.

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement / Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men / 50 Richest People In Africa 2014 – Forbes List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.