Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (68790 Views)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by hadleyk: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
he's lucky they didn't kill him
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by staminaguy: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
i just love it when awo guys do the needful on cases like this... that maximum shishi is too small...
they are suppose to parade him naked and give him the beating of his life....
then hand him over to the police to be tried in court...
i so much hate rapist... glad it wasnt when i was still in the school...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by swedbase(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Not surprised yoruba men love molesting women like morning tea.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by coronaprof(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is the mans. biz es a fool
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by listenersky: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
That's is the culture of great Ife students. It's called maximum shishi(maximum beating). Only that this crop of Ife students are not perfect at it.the guy could still stand on his legs.they need to go back to the days of Dr 3As, Revolution, olowo, legacy, and this short lawyer guy,Olarotimi. Gone are those days.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

I have no pity for rapi.sts, and I would have said hang him by the balls....

But then, I just don't support jungle justice. Something should be done to end this jungle justice mentality, and this can only come about when culprits are brought to justice the right way.

They should have castrated him live in public.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by evea: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=27557418][size=20pt]į'll bę blųŋţ

ţђāţ māŋ ųgly [/size] shocked[/quote

na only ugly, u no talk say He b GORILLA. LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are they sure he tried to molest her? I would personally like to see a r*pist punished but many women have been known to cry 'r*pe'.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Klinee: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

But then, I just don't support jungle justice. Something should be done to end this jungle justice mentality, and this can only come about when culprits are brought to justice the right way.
See who is worse than rapist! Fool! You deserve more severed penalty than a rapist.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Randy100: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
rokiatu:
Not enough hi..s did. ..ck should have been cut off.
so if they cut am will you chop it.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Oyeneku3: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
swedbase:
Not surprised yoruba men love molesting women like morning tea.

Who is this Anumanu? undecided
Ara ra po gi there onye nzuzu.

You have been noticed

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by ugotex85: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
tobbiefied:

Alleged rapist Abayomi was caught in Ife town outside yesterday.

He was alleged to have raped a student from the department of Dramatic Art, Faculty of Art Of Obafemi Awolowo University outside the school campus somewhere behind Damico Institute Along Ede Road, Ife Osun State on Sunday 26th,2014 around 2pm.

He was caught yesterday after the rape victim reported to Fajuyi security committee who promptly went looking for him.He was brought back to OAU where he was paraded by OAU vice president Olori,Olawale and other conscious student

Below is the audio of the investigation from our correspondent OAU BRAINARD Naijaxclusivetune reports:
http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Report_Frm_OAU_-_VN-20141028-WA000-(@n_xclusivetune).mp3

http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/breaking-naijaxclusivetune-report-from-oau/

All because of Toto? Chai diaris .... ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
This jungle justice mentality must stop. Do you know a woman can accuse you falsely of ra$pe? This man could be innocent. Why quick to judge this guy. For all the white nights and maginas beating this man up...YOU ARE A FO$OL! Your turn is coming...have you walk down the street and a woman you have turned down many times but wants that attention badly, just start shouting r$ape r$ape r$ape, what would you do? I'm not absolving him of the alleged crime but what IF he is innocent and accused wrongly? The police and court are there for these reasons.

SEUN...stop changing my word from RA$PE to MOLEST. When I type RA$PE, I know what I'm saying. Both words have different meanings. You can only molest an underaged girl not a grown azz woman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by SQURA(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
see nigerian students, i pity for nigeria
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by richkal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Me: you this guy, you don start again
Konji: wei tin i do
Me: you be bas.t.ard!!
Konji: ah ha
Me: you dey madt
Konji: why naa??
Me: you no see say you don push dat man go mules one girl... konji chineke na pogi
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by meforyou1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why will a man rape a woman? That's so disgusting
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by billyG(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
D matter shld hav been investigated by d unisecurity or police instead of taking d law into thier hands.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
tobbiefied:

Alleged rapist Abayomi was caught in Ife town outside yesterday.

He was alleged to have raped a student from the department of Dramatic Art, Faculty of Art Of Obafemi Awolowo University outside the school campus somewhere behind Damico Institute Along Ede Road, Ife Osun State on Sunday 26th,2014 around 2pm.

He was caught yesterday after the rape victim reported to Fajuyi security committee who promptly went looking for him.He was brought back to OAU where he was paraded by OAU vice president Olori,Olawale and other conscious student

Below is the audio of the investigation from our correspondent OAU BRAINARD Naijaxclusivetune reports:
http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Report_Frm_OAU_-_VN-20141028-WA000-(@n_xclusivetune).mp3

http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/breaking-naijaxclusivetune-report-from-oau/

I now have a better idea of why we are who we are.

The leader of a higher institution is engaged in parading suspects around instead of ensuring hsi safe delivery to law enforcement.

We continue to slide down a precipice into a potential abyss.

Oya go ahead and call me a rapist and ask if it was my Sister that was allegedly molested.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Jeffy1206(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

Well you know what Jesus say about jungle justice? He simply said " let him that has not sin cast the first stone" undecided undecided the angry mob left one after the other sad sad

Saynotojunglejustice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
they should have beaten the goat to death!!

everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner!! angry
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
We should stop condoning jungle justice.

He should have been handed to the police and prosecuted and if guilty jailed for rape.

What if he was innocent and had died during the beating?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by honeric01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Semi-educated barbarians..

How did they know he actually rapped her?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by frank043(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
If its in my area,they will ram his a** like crazy! His lucky to have survived a student mob action,though his face aint looking pretty cool. Serves him right anyway.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Damey2011(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
[url href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307464881/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0307464881&linkCode=as2&tag=nfiiz-20&linkId=2CD722RPDMQJ4EFN"]Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook[/url][img src="http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=nfiiz-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0307464881" width="1" height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;][/img]
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tpia6: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Isn't this the same type of thing they did in 99 and then cultists came and attacked the school?

Site admin please do not put these types of threads on front page. The thread should be deleted instead.

Why are these types of stories not coming out of UI, Unilag, ABU, etc? Why only Ife?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by jude33084(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is didturbing!

The said girl reported the case and immediately they started looking for him?....and then this beating and parading?

Hmmm!

If this case enter court a lot of guys here will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Klinee:
See who is worse than rapist! Fool! You deserve more severed penalty than a rapist.

It's an insult to humanity that you have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by ddooskie(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
ladythursday:
cheesy grin
Seyi is that you? (EGL2007-2012)?
yea! smiley who knows him oh?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by ONYEBALL: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nothing sweet pass akpu and egusi/oha soupsmiley
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Frankenstein: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Klinee:
What proof do you have that he's a rapist, huh?

If anyone justifies this barbaric act, then the police should release the masterminds of the Aluu 4 lynching and we all should cheer them for a job well done.

Get the drift now?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Boyooosa:

what is he saying? kiss

lol is that kiss for me??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.