Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (68815 Views)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by ManTiger(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2014
That babe with PA system na confirm 32DD. Chai, see how she set!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by blakky97(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

I have no pity for rapi.sts, and I would have said hang him by the balls....

But then, I just don't support jungle justice. Something should be done to end this jungle justice mentality, and this can only come about when culprits are brought to justice the right way.

Thanks! I've been campaigning against this jungle justice of a thing. Its like people don't really understand how round the turns. With jungle justice, the victim may not always be guilty. Some people can't defend themselves when questioned by a crowd, it takes a psychologist to discern that they are innocent. So many innocent people have lost their lives to this backwardness especially in lagos state.
There was ALUU FOUR, then the women in ejigbo who stole pepper, then a student who was strolling in a street in Lagos during ASUU strike, recently: a lecturer who ran kids over with his car, even the case of a lady going to work, parked her car and offered to lift some kids to their school. In fright o her strangeness to them. They started running. A mob accosted her asking her if she knew the kids, in a bd to escape being lynched, she answered positive, again the kids denied her. She was burnt alive with her car. Later revelations had it that she was actually a worker, and well known to love kids to a fault. Jungle justice is babaric and returns us to the pre-medevial era! Even when Timothy Mc veigh who blew down the federal Murray building in oklahoma 1996, was caught, and even though about 600 people lost their lives in that event, he was brought to book, tried for 6 years, found guilty and killed with lethal injection. ALUU FOUR were rich kids who would never actually steal phones.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by deebrain(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]į'll bę blųŋţ

ţђāţ māŋ ųgly [/size] shocked

O son of man, the lord did not make him so. It was the students that re-created his face.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by cbrass(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2014
pchax:
I see a lot of "jungle justice" comments and some go as far as slating the students of the great school for such a barbaric act. I would play devil's advocate here. Permit me please.

Firstly, I would start by saying that the most organized and civilized set of students you would meet are OAU students. You can talk as much as you want when abusing someone but the moment you raise your hand to hit someone, you are in for some disciplinary actions to call you to order which is otherwise known as maximum shishi.

Maximum shishi is not jungle justice at all. It is a tradition and it is well calculated and not meted out impulsively. It is dished out after careful and fair consideration by a size-able amount of student representatives and it is served hot. On the other hand, jungle justice is just a knee-jerk reaction of some uninformed set of people to unleash their barbaric nature with an aim of destruction. Maximum shishi does not aim to destroy; it aims to correct.

A little story to back up my point. I have been a partaker of maximum shishi in Awo Hall. It was my freshman year and I hit an annoying roommate of mine after a long roll of exchange of words (I was way taller than him and I had those little anger issues that come with youthful exuberance). The guy reported to the hall execs and I was dragged from Angola to Awo in the company of a couple of slaps and a torn shirt. On reaching awo, the first question I was asked by who I don't know (cos I was just a Jambite) "are you a cultist?". To cut the long story short, I was well beaten but not paraded around shaaaa and I learnt. Till today, I do not get angry easily, I have not laid hands on anyone and I doubt if I would ever. Thanks to maximum shishi.

Greatest of the greatest Ife! I bet, this man's life would never remain the same again. Thanks

Lmao @maximum shishi gringrin
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by cbrass(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2014
cap28:
Serves the i.diot right, I don't agree with jungle justice but ra.pe is one of the worst thing a man can do to a woman, I believe the assailants had enough information to verify that this I.diot was the culprit. He's very fortunate that students were administering the beating, had it been that he was caught by a mob outside the campus he would have been six feet under by now.

Rape Where did you see that in the story
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2014
jahbiz:
This type of suit and tie advice can hardly work in Nigeria esp in the hungry and angry students environment.
That is primitive environment and something must be done to find solution.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Youpele52: 1:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Hand over to the law

Five science facts we learnt at school that are plain wrong.

www.nairaland.com/1973239/five-science-facts-learnt-school
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by slimmingcare(f): 2:45am On Oct 30, 2014
That's very bad of him
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by journerman(m): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2014
It's a shame that students of higher institution of learning will resort to this. what's the difference between these lots and common touts.

If he indeed molested the girl in question, he deserved to be punished accordingly and lawfully, but I did not expect students to be this barbaric and lawless

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 3:07am On Oct 30, 2014
TheNaijan:

I didn't play the audio, but I don't understand what the woman is doing there...and this is another case of jungle justice... It may not help the issue; may make it even worst...
Not at all try to play the audio.....for more details contact OAU Brainard- 2241F0DC or twitter @oaubrainard
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 3:07am On Oct 30, 2014
TheNaijan:

I didn't play the audio, but I don't understand what the woman is doing there...and this is another case of jungle justice... It may not help the issue; may make it even worst...
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=tobbiefied post=27568087][/quote]
for more details contact OAU Brainard- 2241F0DC or twitter @oaubrainard
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2014
CityNG:

I now have a better idea of why we are who we are.

The leader of a higher institution is engaged in parading suspects around instead of ensuring hsi safe delivery to law enforcement.

We continue to slide down a precipice into a potential abyss.

Oya go ahead and call me a rapist and ask if it was my Sister that was allegedly molested.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 3:10am On Oct 30, 2014
siraj1402:
k
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Muscomide: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2014
And these students are the so called leaders of tomorrow? Shaking my head for Nigeria.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by tobbiefied: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

Lmao @maximum shishi gringrin
Great oooooo gbogbo awo
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by M4gunners: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
Not enough hi..s did. ..ck should have been cut off.
Is like you belong to jungle justice group!just asking.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by spikesC(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2014
pchax:
I see a lot of "jungle justice" comments and some go as far as slating the students of the great school for such a barbaric act. I would play devil's advocate here. Permit me please.

Firstly, I would start by saying that the most organized and civilized set of students you would meet are OAU students. You can talk as much as you want when abusing someone but the moment you raise your hand to hit someone, you are in for some disciplinary actions to call you to order which is otherwise known as maximum shishi.

Maximum shishi is not jungle justice at all. It is a tradition and it is well calculated and not meted out impulsively. It is dished out after careful and fair consideration by a size-able amount of student representatives and it is served hot. On the other hand, jungle justice is just a knee-jerk reaction of some uninformed set of people to unleash their barbaric nature with an aim of destruction. Maximum shishi does not aim to destroy; it aims to correct.

A little story to back up my point. I have been a partaker of maximum shishi in Awo Hall. It was my freshman year and I hit an annoying roommate of mine after a long roll of exchange of words (I was way taller than him and I had those little anger issues that come with youthful exuberance). The guy reported to the hall execs and I was dragged from Angola to Awo in the company of a couple of slaps and a torn shirt. On reaching awo, the first question I was asked by who I don't know (cos I was just a Jambite) "are you a cultist?". To cut the long story short, I was well beaten but not paraded around shaaaa and I learnt. Till today, I do not get angry easily, I have not laid hands on anyone and I doubt if I would ever. Thanks to maximum shishi.

Greatest of the greatest Ife! I bet, this man's life would never remain the same again. Thanks

I usually read and pass, but your tactical and smart display of ignorance and illiteracy is something i cannot just pass over.
The composition of your ignorance is unfathomable as you went on to even defend it with this kinda bullcrap.

You need to re-educate yourself. Let's just call it personal development.
You need to create a personal development plan to bring out your self from ignorance, raise your literacy level and see if you can be a better civilized individual for the sake of our society.

I wouldn't blame you though, Nigerian educational system has failed us all.
I wish you well in your quest for knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by walearoy(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Did he molest her on the road?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Akingbiz: 5:51am On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
Not enough hi..s did. ..ck should have been cut off.
My dear rokiatu when would you embrace my bed.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by sarutobie(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2014
blakky97:

Thanks! I've been campaigning against this jungle justice of a thing. Its like people don't really understand how round the turns. With jungle justice, the victim may not always be guilty. Some people can't defend themselves when questioned by a crowd, it takes a psychologist to discern that they are innocent. So many innocent people have lost their lives to this backwardness especially in lagos state.
There was ALUU FOUR, then the women in ejigbo who stole pepper, then a student who was strolling in a street in Lagos during ASUU strike, recently: a lecturer who ran kids over with his car, even the case of a lady going to work, parked her car and offered to lift some kids to their school. In fright o her strangeness to them. They started running. A mob accosted her asking her if she knew the kids, in a bd to escape being lynched, she answered positive, again the kids denied her. She was burnt alive with her car. Later revelations had it that she was actually a worker, and well known to love kids to a fault. Jungle justice is babaric and returns us to the pre-medevial era! Even when Timothy Mc veigh who blew down the federal Murray building in oklahoma 1996, was caught, and even though about 600 people lost their lives in that event, he was brought to book, tried for 6 years, found guilty and killed with lethal injection. ALUU FOUR were rich kids who would never actually steal phones.
even the ones who claim to be educated are still as lewd, primitive and bloodthirsty as the unenlightened ones...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by sayisayi(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
even the case of a lady going to work, parked her car and offered to lift some kids to their school. In fright o her strangeness to them. They started running. A mob accosted her asking her if she knew the kids, in a bd to escape being lynched, she answered positive, again the kids denied her. She was burnt alive with her car.

Bros, when did this one happen ooo. I feel sick, forget bible and koran holding...naija na naija.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2014
datguru:
He is lucky they didnt beat him to death
Or set him ablaze...
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Wrongturn: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2014
What he did was very wrong but from thhe audio record the gal went to his house ALONE! wetin she dey find? undecided
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Osakah24(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2014
The guy don resemble Samuel peters after meeting klitschko.Chai what prick dey lead man to.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2014
si befu nie Amu!!!!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by jasmine01s: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Omo Na God save him oo

Download and install the best android antivirus app for free.It also can be used to free your phone R.A.M, reduce android lagging and many more. Here's the link to download
http://sofcotrk.com/mt/v2a443c474w233s274r2y2b4
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by mecussey(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
gabriel212:
OF ALL THE FINE GIRLS WEY DEY NAIJA U STILL DEY MOLEST
SHAME ON YOU!

It's also possible the girl don dey chop the guy money since and still dey do shakara for the man. If girls do you that one, you go nearly cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.