Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (68748 Views)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by adamskutty(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Primitive ape!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by JimmyFawks(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
siraj1402:
k
Bros you bad o! Lol!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Omimah: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
I trust Ife students. It's either he gets Scientific Maximum Shishi (SMS) or MMS.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Gorgeous58(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is a beast in human form. Why molest a lady. What happens to chyking, courting, and marriage? Over to the police!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by alVinHustle: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
I expect students to be more civilised, if students of this generation can unleash mob justice on a suspect, in a University, where then is Nigeria headed? SMH.

tobbiefied:

Alleged rapist Abayomi was caught in Ife town outside yesterday.

He was alleged to have raped a student from the department of Dramatic Art, Faculty of Art Of Obafemi Awolowo University outside the school campus somewhere behind Damico Institute Along Ede Road, Ife Osun State on Sunday 26th,2014 around 2pm.

He was caught yesterday after the rape victim reported to Fajuyi security committee who promptly went looking for him.He was brought back to OAU where he was paraded by OAU vice president Olori,Olawale and other conscious student

Below is the audio of the investigation from our correspondent OAU BRAINARD Naijaxclusivetune reports:
http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Report_Frm_OAU_-_VN-20141028-WA000-(@n_xclusivetune).mp3

http://www.naijaxclusivetune.com/breaking-naijaxclusivetune-report-from-oau/

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by JimmyFawks(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Matttthew:
What den do we say?

Should we remain in sin that Grace may abound?

Or

Should we pay evil back for evil?

Or will two Wrong make a Right?

Or should we put Law into our feeble hands?

Definitely No!
Bros! Leave english for shakespeare, that niqqur outta be castrated.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by veraiyke(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
It good such case was looked into. Kudos
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by spiceemman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
How can our so called leaders of tomorrow get themselves involved in beating an alleged criminal? Why not hand him over to the police and follow up on the case? When will Jungle Justice cease to be a part of our societies? It's really barbaric and sad seeing/hearing stuffs like this happening in a civilised world. Sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Matttthew(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ojugunrege:

story 4 d gods!!! if na your girlfriend/fiancee/sister that was molested you will not come to spew rubbish. do u know what is means to be raped
I no wat it means, Then what English will u call Forgiveness or what Law in Nigeria will encourage dah?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Omimah: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
That place looks like SL Akintola Hall (sports). He was lucky he was not taken to Obafemi Awolowo Hall. He would have first been paraded nudèly in the academics areas and the female halls of rescidence before finally taken to Awo Dining Hall (cafè).
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by jkendy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tell us the complete story. Hw did he "molest" the student?
This is another form of encouraging jungle justice instead of handing him over to the police.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by benega: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
datguru:
He is lucky they didnt beat him to death
sallam maleku allah akubar grin
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by datguru: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
benega:
sallam maleku allah akubar grin

Back to sender . Lol grin
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by benega: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
datguru:

Back to sender . Lol grin
bro u go chook head where u no suppose grin.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Graham123: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
It's easy to get emotionally worked up on issues like this and dish out inhumane punishments as seen in this case.

However, the difference between the alleged culprit and law abiding people like us is the ability to always act right and retain our sense of humanity.

This is downright bad, especially given this happened in a university community where due process should be strictly adhered to. OAU has a culture in dealing with issues such as this in a crude way, one which I understood while I was a student there, but this method has become somewhat unbecoming.

Surely there are better ways to punish these crimes than resorting to the extreme.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by deevatee(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=politricks post=27557479]Jungle justice but then again you cant really blame them.I suggest he be hanged by his dick.....gosh! dat wud be brutal... .guy u get mind o!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by jkendy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
What's the lady at the scene of the jungle justice doing with a megaphone?
Looks like a political campaign to me!!!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by eleko1: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
( sad ( U nor see all d koko for him face?He has probably received the beaten of his life in cell.Wish they rub fresh pepper on his eyelid and prick
Agrika:
Dem no beat am well
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by GboyegaD(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some human being sha
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Rapsodee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:
That place looks like SL Akintola Hall (sports). He was lucky he was not taken to Obafemi Awolowo Hall. He would have first been paraded nudèly in the academics areas and the female halls of rescidence before finally taken to Awo Dining Hall (cafè).
Yeah,that's Akintola hall,he was taken to all the female halls with the boxer only on him......

As a Great Ife student and a nairalander,I thought of creating a thread for it but later had a rethink not to do so but let me say somethings.....

He raped her at his house meaning the female student went to his house in Ife town and during the "maximum shishi" the rapist was taken to all female hostels(4) where female volunteers came out to give the guy strokes of cain after he had almost been beaten to something else by the males in charge but he was not taken to any male hostel so that he won't die especially if taken to Awo hall ,although some females chanted "Awo Hall" "Awo Hall" but the union leaders didn't concur to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by AshantiDimaria(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
crySome guyz are so Stupid.to Angel dimaria
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by obyrich(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
rokiatu:
Not enough hi..s did. ..ck should have been cut off.
Make them cut am give you to chop abi? grin The guy keep face like mkpi!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Bishop4bella(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
godsveryown:
Mmmmmmm but wat kind of molestation?
He met a part one lady not long and invited her to his house because the lady told him shes going to salon which is not far from the guys house. The op 4get to include it that the lady collected 5k from the guy after he took her to eat shawama.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Chukwutobi: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wonderlands:
hahaha good serves him ryt. dat wat u get for being a criminal. i just dey look people wen dey talk say if dey ban okada crime will increase. any criminal caught will be penalized well like dis

Are u d court? Who gave the order for him to be beaten? Why was he not taken to the police station? This is putting the law in one's hand and it is sad that those involved are students of a university! Chai!
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Deiok(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Does anyone else notice the ladies at the back in the second pic.
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by ladythursday(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy grin
ddooskie:
Maximum shishicheesy GreatestIfe.
Seyi is that you? (EGL2007-2012)?
Re: Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student by Boyooosa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

I have no pity for rapi.sts, and I would have said hang him by the balls....

But then, I just don't support jungle justice. Something should be done to end this jungle justice mentality, and this can only come about when culprits are brought to justice the right way.
what is he saying? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 / Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.