Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons (51239 Views)

Superfalcons Striker(francisca Ordega) Wins On Debut With Washington Spirits / ORDEGA Or YAKUBU AIYEGBENI Who's Better / Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by slimfashionline(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
21 year old Francisca Ordega is a Super Falcons player and was part of the team that won the 2014 African Women's Championship this past Saturday. She is from Benue state and plays for Pitea club in Sweden where she currently resides.
More pics on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

14 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Rikidony(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
SHE IS PRETTY cool GOD BLESS HER HUSTLE SHE IS MORE FEMININE HERE cool

meanwhile FESTUCE THE COMENTUS grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by deekseen(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Very pretty and very nice figure. Franca, pick up the next MBGN form.

Too bad I've found me my queen already.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by parrotibaba(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
so she no be tomboy? nice...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by igbsam(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ogadinma

What is the need for dat tatoo

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Prince202020(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
She fine o
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Crispels(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Always 7th to comment,When will I be first to comment sef undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Superstar007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
She's pretty. No doubt.
So what should we do with the pictures?

We Should Crush on her abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by AJOT99(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
And this is a falcon?

Hmmmm..... I laugh
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by johnshagb(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
This girl is gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Talkcentral: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amaechi and president shaa

Gov. Amaechi reacts to presidential statement, comes for Reuben Abati

>>>http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/presidential-statement/
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by larrymoore(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Man-like lady
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by tigonana: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iya agba.21yrs ke.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
When she's done with football, she can go into modeling.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Rapsainot(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Trueigbo: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
so our ladies (falcons) can look good
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
LOL. Francisca the most beautiful girl in the super falcons.

Just that at a point in their careers, they decided to put their ages on a big full stop.

She, okparanozie, ebere, njoku and Esther have been 20 years for the past 7years.

16 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by ayukdaboss(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
I suspect the Nigerian Coach on this one grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by klem93(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
This girl is sense making, cant I apply?
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Reberry(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by HonourablePomk: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
It seems this is what is trending on Nairaland front page now . . Well as long as its entertaining to some but seun you can mix it na celebrity and education threads not only this . . .

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by manyathink(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fine gal. All u space bookers, no space today come tommorow
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by haibe(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
nice, one of the few Nigerian women footballers that look good. Courtney Dike being number 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by datribune: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
She's so pretty. Beautiful on & off d pitch. I love her contributions to d falcons too.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
She's fine from far

And far from fine grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Beehshorp(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Girls can pose eh!! She wan pull im trouser undecided see dat oda one she dey pack..what does she know she is packing shocked

Did I just see 21year old falcon celebrities can lie eh no wonder musa dey claim teenager ..

MODIFIED**
All of una wey dey complain about space bookers cos na I'm dey reign now we book space so that we go make dis FP.. una dey use WiFi and 4g us wey be poor masses go kun try to make FP una go dey beef us..nigerians would never have the interest of the masses at heart

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by vanPELaj(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
My wife, I just too like her on the pitch.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by youngwarlocks: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
ok
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by hazyfm: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
wow

She is pweety
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Beehshorp:
B
The Speed at which una de rush de book space is amazing

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by anytexy: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chai! Nwanyi oma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.