Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? (3852 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]
@Ali, thanks for your timely information and also to all the contributors in this thread, I hail u guys! I intend to venture on tablet importation from Aliexpress, so my question is: how can find an original and cheap andriod tablets from this site?
Secondly, do you think that all the android tablets on aliexpress can function the same way as those tecno android we see everyday in the market?
Can you give me any link for cheap and good power banks manufacturers you buy from? thanks for your time and waiting for you answers... email:benedictonyeka00@mail.com
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Royal155:
[color=#000000][/color]
@Ali, thanks for your timely information and also to all the contributors in this thread, I hail u guys! I intend to venture on tablet importation from Aliexpress, so my question is: how can find an original and cheap andriod tablets from this site?
Secondly, do you think that all the android tablets on aliexpress can function the same way as those tecno android we see everyday in the market?
Can you give me any link for cheap and good power banks manufacturers you buy from? thanks for your time and waiting for you answers... email:benedictonyeka00@mail.com
helo,
one of the major challenges we are facing about online importation is finding a reliable supplier with quality products,
But will this stop us from importing?
NO! Of course it cant stop us because there also alot of reliable suppliers there,
so wat are the ways to find a good supplier?
Well majority of us says that is by checking there feedbacks Nagetive or Positive. Of course i agree with this.
But is there no any way to know a good supplier?
Well to my experience, u know a good supplier by trasacting with them.
Trasact with them? Wat if i got scamm?
Well thats why i said always buy small quantity for samples. Is with the samples u get to know them more.
When u are buying anything like Tablet and related items, just order for 1-3 pieces for sample.
Tell them u need sample and if u are sertify with it u will come back to order for large quantity.
Hope it help...

Best regards.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
@Ali, that's very helpful... let me give it a try. thanks n keep up the good work
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Royal155:
@Ali, that's very helpful... let me give it a try. thanks n keep up the good work
wish u all the best...
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ali01:
Helo. Let me answer the question here so
that other people with similar questions
will benefit...
When importing from china, we have
many methods of doing this.
First are u buying from popular
websites like Alibaba, Alibexpress?
Ok.. If so are u sure of the quality? Do u
trust them? Ok.. Let assume u trust them.
Payment method "1"
Now how to make payment?
Do u have GTB master card or UBA Africard
or any other master card that can make
payment online?
If not Get one. With this u can make
payment direct,
"But hey wait do u know evrything has
advantages and disadvantages?
Ok.. Let look at some of the advantages
and disadvantages of using this method..
1. Advantage: when using master card to
make payment ur self u spend less " i
mean the exchange Rate"
2. Disadvantage: when u make payment ur
self, if the items dont get to u, who will u
hold responble? Ok.. The least u can do is
to give them nagetive feed back and worn
others about them, but where is ur items
or refund? Hey but let this not discourage
u ok.. Keep reading.......
Payment method "2"
using a logistcs company. (the simplest
method),
do u know there lot of logistic company's
dat make payment, and shipp ur items on
behalfe of u?
WHO ARE THOES COMPANY'S.
ok... Let me mension some of them..
1. Chrisvicmall: chrisvicmall are logistic
company dat make payment onbehalf of u.
And they shipp they items within some
days.
2. Nonnykings: Nonnykings are also
shippning agents, they make payment and
shipp the items within some days.
These are the best i atimes used but there
are some out there,
1.Advantage: when u use thoes logistics
company. U have more of peace of mind,
because they are responsible for ur items.
And they will calculate evrything for u,
including custom duties.
2. Disadvantage: their exchange Rate is
higher than ur master card.
NOW AM CONFUSE WHICH SHOULD I USE?
OK.. as a newbie, i suggest u use logistics
company for atleast 3 times before start
making payment by ur self.
WHY?
Because u get more experience and
knows how the system work,
when contacting sellers, before sending
their Details to ur agent.
U get to know more about the company.
And when ur agent buy and shipp the
items to u, atleast u can Now give ur
suppliers some trust. To transact with
them directly.
Or do u want to risk ur hard earnings to
company u have'nt buy from before? I
think the answer is NO!
PAYMENT OF DELIVERY AFTER ARRIVED TO
NIGERIA?
Well this answer is categorise into Two.
1. When u make payment by ur self and u
ask the seller to shipp to ur destination
direct, u dnt need any extra fee for home
delivery, they use DHL, FEDEX. ect so
evrything is calculated.
2 when using logistics company the same
method also applies, do u live in Lagos
then u dnt have to burder uself they will
call u, u go to their office and collect ur
percel.
But like me am living outside lagos. So if
the items arrived i have to pay for delivery
to my destination. But shouldnt be a
disadvantage atall.
Hope u understand, still keep ur questions
rolling.

U are doing a great job?
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=Ali01 post=27838642]
helo,
one of the major challenges we are facing about online importation is finding a reliable supplier with quality products,
But will this stop us from importing?
NO! Of course it cant stop us because there also alot of reliable suppliers there,
so wat are the ways to find a good supplier?
Well majority of us says that is by checking there feedbacks Nagetive or Positive. Of course i agree with this.
But is there no any way to know a good supplier?
Well to my experience, u know a good supplier by trasacting with them.
Trasact with them? Wat if i got scamm?
Well thats why i said always buy small quantity for samples. Is with the samples u get to know them more.
When u are buying anything like Tablet and related items, just order for 1-3 pieces for sample.
Tell them u need sample and if u are sertify with it u will come back to order for large quantity.
Hope it help...

Best regards.[/quote

Thanks man
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by OOJOHN(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Read this FREE Latest eBook to avoid being SCAMMED
at www.oojohn.com/import.html
It is a 100% FREE DOWNLOAD on IMPORTATION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose / edit / Do You Want Something From U.k.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.